frank

Somerset, KY

#42 Nov 12, 2012
My hoot owl came up missin the same night ryan did. & when i find out who got it, it wont be pretty!
Wonder

Manchester, KY

#43 Nov 12, 2012
How was Ryan connected to these people? Was this someone he bought from or had he turned them in before I'm confussed. My prayers are with the family. He didn't deserve to die. Does anyone know if he was murdered the day he become missing or what they even done to him. Hopefully he didn't suffer. Ryan wasn't a big guy they must have felt threatened by him if it took three. Judgement day will come may God have mercy on them. How old are these guys are they ryans age I've never heard of them
Prayers

Manchester, KY

#44 Nov 12, 2012
hey wrote:
Ahh i know i dont judge who goes where but im pretty sure that jesus christ aint gonna let them in, there jackass & since you know this chris guy so darn well, you might be doing what he does & could you tell us where ryans body is located? Or exactly what happened with him
I do not know him well.I have however been in his presence maybe 4-5 times and witnessed him do what I said he does.No it's not in me to do something like that.I would never kill anyone but it seems awfully strange that you are talking the way you are like I hit the nail on the head or something.You seem to be freaking out that I posted that about Chris.It shouldnt matter to you.
frank

Somerset, KY

#45 Nov 12, 2012
Ive been very upset & he may be the number one suspect & when i run into him, i am going to ask him about if. Ive had it for 23 years and all i want is for it to come home. I have 18 dollar reward out for it. I got 13 now & the junk yard will be open at 8 am. Ill get the other 5 then.
wondering

Somerset, KY

#46 Nov 12, 2012
Prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause I know Ryan's character and I know he wouldnt hurt much less kill anyone!!!!!!!!!
Okay and since you know Chris so well whats his character? Do you think he could kill someone? I know Chris as well and I dont think he could ever kill anyone.... Are you saying just because he does drugs he could kill him? I don't know if someone was gonna kill me and got the chance to kill them in self defense I would in a heart beat! I dont know what happened or if those guys done anything but i do know that i know nothing and i'm not going to say i know they wouldnt do anything like that cause i'm not them.... Who are you to say what he would do are you him?
Prayers

Manchester, KY

#47 Nov 12, 2012
nothing wrote:
<quoted text> ant it past ur bed time old lady go to bed cause i would say ur getting on every ones nerves.
Your posts are very Bizarre!
beans

Somerset, KY

#48 Nov 12, 2012
frank wrote:
My hoot owl came up missin the same night ryan did. & when i find out who got it, it wont be pretty!
do u thank ryan and ur hoot owl had got to gather that night and gone missin. u thank that the guy that got ryan got u hoot owl to.
Prayers

Manchester, KY

#49 Nov 12, 2012
Wonder wrote:
How was Ryan connected to these people? Was this someone he bought from or had he turned them in before I'm confussed. My prayers are with the family. He didn't deserve to die. Does anyone know if he was murdered the day he become missing or what they even done to him. Hopefully he didn't suffer. Ryan wasn't a big guy they must have felt threatened by him if it took three. Judgement day will come may God have mercy on them. How old are these guys are they ryans age I've never heard of them
Like I said.Your posts are bizarre!
beans

Somerset, KY

#50 Nov 12, 2012
frank wrote:
Ive been very upset & he may be the number one suspect & when i run into him, i am going to ask him about if. Ive had it for 23 years and all i want is for it to come home. I have 18 dollar reward out for it. I got 13 now & the junk yard will be open at 8 am. Ill get the other 5 then.
sorry to hear about ur hoot owl i pray for u and it. iam sorry for ur lost
Unknow

Barbourville, KY

#51 Nov 12, 2012
RESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text>THEM BASTARDS THEY NAMED ARE BAD AND MEAN DUDES! I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST THEM OR JOHNNY BAYS EITHER. ALTHOUGH HE MIGHT ALREADY BE IN JAIL!
Why does everyone want to blame Johnny Bays?? Well he didn't have a thing to do with it so keep his name out of this
beans

Somerset, KY

#52 Nov 12, 2012
i cant belive ur owl has come up missing. its just a matter of WHO WHO took ur owl
wondering

Somerset, KY

#53 Nov 12, 2012
Wonder wrote:
They dont even know if they had anything to do with it if they did they would be in jail for murder not bench warrants..I'm guessing for questioning until someone cracks if they do know anything or did anything..I dont know how they would be connected... but i do know the law will keep them and even twist thing around and can even pressure you so much that if you didnt do anything make you say that you did... I dont understand why the law send these people in on dealers and they know they could be killed its really untelling who could have killed him with as many he busted... I feel sorry for all the families that are involved and even the family of the hoot owl...
frank

Somerset, KY

#54 Nov 12, 2012
Thanks to those who are concerned! Prayers for all of you also.
Prayers

Manchester, KY

#55 Nov 12, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay and since you know Chris so well whats his character? Do you think he could kill someone? I know Chris as well and I dont think he could ever kill anyone.... Are you saying just because he does drugs he could kill him? I don't know if someone was gonna kill me and got the chance to kill them in self defense I would in a heart beat! I dont know what happened or if those guys done anything but i do know that i know nothing and i'm not going to say i know they wouldnt do anything like that cause i'm not them.... Who are you to say what he would do are you him?
I do not know him enough to know all of his character.I am simply saying that each time I was around him thats what he was there doing.Like it wasnt nothing.Injecting other people with meth.He never said no I cant do this to you he would actually request doing it for them and I just think that is wrong.He did creep me out but no I cant say 100% that I know he would do it.I never said he did anything but just in case he did is why I was giving the info I know about Chris to the family member.That should be the most important thing is finding out why Ryan died.
frank

Somerset, KY

#56 Nov 12, 2012
But my hoot owl is missing too, is that not important to anyone other than me?? & not only is it missing but its wingless. Its not a human life but it has feelings too. Julio is my owls name. He is dark colored, wingless & he likes bird food, but would rather have cheetos. Everytime he got scolded he would hide under the bed. Its just not the same at home without Julio, he was the stars in my night sky. & out of curiosity have they found the Foley boy yet?
Prayers

Manchester, KY

#57 Nov 12, 2012
frank wrote:
But my hoot owl is missing too, is that not important to anyone other than me?? & not only is it missing but its wingless. Its not a human life but it has feelings too. Julio is my owls name. He is dark colored, wingless & he likes bird food, but would rather have cheetos. Everytime he got scolded he would hide under the bed. Its just not the same at home without Julio, he was the stars in my night sky. & out of curiosity have they found the Foley boy yet?
Yes I have and unfortunately he was murdered.Ryan was a very humble guy and will be missed by many.
Prayers

Manchester, KY

#58 Nov 12, 2012
They have* is what that should have been.The Story is suppose to be on the 5 oclock news.
frank

Somerset, KY

#59 Nov 12, 2012
Where exactly was he found?
News Link

London, KY

#60 Nov 12, 2012
frank

Somerset, KY

#61 Nov 12, 2012
That link dont tell where Foley was found

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min TeachYourChildren 135,111
willie owens 18 min graysgossip 2
Porsche mills 34 min IMO 2015 28
Chuck Hill 58 min earnie 2
sabrina kagin spicer warrenn baker corey 1 hr 360Junkman 49
reward offered!!!! 5 hr Citizen 8
Britney Smith and Julius Blalock 7 hr Rachael 6
Explosion in Flatlick? 13 hr mosey oak 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE