Ryan Foley Found
Prayers

Krypton, KY

#22 Nov 11, 2012
family wrote:
The police found Ryan's body at poke sallet hollow tonight. They arrested 3 men, George Marcum, John Christopher Mills and James (Jim Bob) White, I wonder if any of you can shed some info on these 3 murderers
I know that Chris makes meth and uses the needle to do it and I also know that he has injected other people for them.
nothing

Somerset, KY

#23 Nov 11, 2012
Prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that Chris makes meth and uses the needle to do it and I also know that he has injected other people for them.
how do u know did he inject u..
and what that got to do with any thang?
nothing

Somerset, KY

#24 Nov 11, 2012
u all say that u hope three they thank done root in jail and a bunch of bull shit and u all dont even do if they had any thang to do with it. so why not talk about what ryan foley had done to come up missing like this
wondering

Somerset, KY

#25 Nov 11, 2012
All i know is its ok to make mistakes and learn from them... but i have also heard if you play with fire you get burned so maybe he was doing what he had done in the past again... i dont know i'm just sayin..
nothing

Somerset, KY

#26 Nov 11, 2012
Prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
do we need to pray that u get off the needle if so just ask.
Prayers

Krypton, KY

#27 Nov 12, 2012
He never injected me but he injected other people I know though.
Prayers

Krypton, KY

#28 Nov 12, 2012
nothing wrote:
u all say that u hope three they thank done root in jail and a bunch of bull shit and u all dont even do if they had any thang to do with it. so why not talk about what ryan foley had done to come up missing like this
Are you insane?The boy is dead and this is what you are talking about?He didnt deserve to die, and who cares where Ryan was going?I don't understand the lack of concern from you.You must be a family member of one of those arrested.
Prayers

Krypton, KY

#29 Nov 12, 2012
nothing wrote:
<quoted text> do we need to pray that u get off the needle if so just ask.
You can pray for me.One always needs prayer but I am not on the needle but like I said before.I know Chris and I know what he does and if I can do anything to help then thats what I am gonna do.
hey

Somerset, KY

#30 Nov 12, 2012
Why worry about who is injecting who and what they are injecting in each other, cause thats their habit not yours. Everyone who does it may do it different ways but either way they are all going to hell. One might get there first & the last one there will be jealous but they will all make it ther
e!
wondering

Somerset, KY

#31 Nov 12, 2012
So are you saying if Ryan was trying to kill someone and the other person killed him in self defense he didnt deserve to die? I believe what that person was saying is that unless you were there you dont know what happened... I feel sorry for his family but the families of those arrested are going through a hard time as well especially if they didnt do anything wrong....
Prayers

Krypton, KY

#32 Nov 12, 2012
hey wrote:
Why worry about who is injecting who and what they are injecting in each other, cause thats their habit not yours. Everyone who does it may do it different ways but either way they are all going to hell. One might get there first & the last one there will be jealous but they will all make it ther
e!
You are not the judge to decide who goes to hell and who doesnt.Sorry but my posts are a reply to one of Ryans family members.I answered the question they asked and if you don't it thats too bad.I know both Ryan and I know Chris and naturally since I know that his name is associated to a dead body thats been basically dumped then I figured I would give the family the info they need about the character of one of the men arrested.
hey

London, KY

#33 Nov 12, 2012
Innocent people always get the shitty end of the stick. Ryans end maybe a little worse but they need to actually find the guilty one & let the innocent go.
nothing

London, KY

#34 Nov 12, 2012
Prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insane?The boy is dead and this is what you are talking about?He didnt deserve to die, and who cares where Ryan was going?I don't understand the lack of concern from you.You must be a family member of one of those arrested.

and all of thes family had a hard time when he had some one they cared and loved about put in jail? did thes people and familys deserve what he done NO NO NO NO NO THE HELL THEY DIDNT. he stock his noise where it didnt belong i would suppose.
nothing

London, KY

#35 Nov 12, 2012
Prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
You can pray for me.One always needs prayer but I am not on the needle but like I said before.I know Chris and I know what he does and if I can do anything to help then thats what I am gonna do.
see thats all u had to say was you can pray for me and we will
hey

London, KY

#36 Nov 12, 2012
Ahh i know i dont judge who goes where but im pretty sure that jesus christ aint gonna let them in, there jackass & since you know this chris guy so darn well, you might be doing what he does & could you tell us where ryans body is located? Or exactly what happened with him
Prayers

Krypton, KY

#37 Nov 12, 2012
wondering wrote:
So are you saying if Ryan was trying to kill someone and the other person killed him in self defense he didnt deserve to die? I believe what that person was saying is that unless you were there you dont know what happened... I feel sorry for his family but the families of those arrested are going through a hard time as well especially if they didnt do anything wrong....
Cause I know Ryan's character and I know he wouldnt hurt much less kill anyone!!!!!!!!!
wondering

London, KY

#38 Nov 12, 2012
Prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not the judge to decide who goes to hell and who doesnt.Sorry but my posts are a reply to one of Ryans family members.I answered the question they asked and if you don't it thats too bad.I know both Ryan and I know Chris and naturally since I know that his name is associated to a dead body thats been basically dumped then I figured I would give the family the info they need about the character of one of the men arrested.
I dont understand how that is helping the family figure anything out...that tells me he has a drug problem not that he's a murderer...
Prayers

Krypton, KY

#39 Nov 12, 2012
nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
and all of thes family had a hard time when he had some one they cared and loved about put in jail? did thes people and familys deserve what he done NO NO NO NO NO THE HELL THEY DIDNT. he stock his noise where it didnt belong i would suppose.
Im not responding to you any longer.You clearly have no morals and I don't like to associate with people like that.I will however publicy say that even though Ryan was an addict,he had a heart.He was very humble.So am I and thats why I am telling "family" what I know about one of the guys arrested.Just deal with it.
nothing

London, KY

#40 Nov 12, 2012
Prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause I know Ryan's character and I know he wouldnt hurt much less kill anyone!!!!!!!!!
ant it past ur bed time old lady go to bed cause i would say ur getting on every ones nerves.
Prayers

Krypton, KY

#41 Nov 12, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont understand how that is helping the family figure anything out...that tells me he has a drug problem not that he's a murderer...
Who said anything about him being a murderer?I just answered the question is all.THe family was asking for any info about those guys and I gave it and like I said.Deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 156,592
C&J auto sales (Jul '09) 1 hr leary 15
DonRick Blevins? 3 hr wondering 2
Listen up people 3 hr crazy talk 3
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 5 hr Titty Sprinkles 11
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 5 hr Santa 6
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 5 hr Excited 174

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages