which one

Williamsburg, KY

#243 Nov 23, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know he was an informant? What proof do you have?
Even if Ryan was an informant, your brother is a drug-dealing, drug-making, drug-addicted, murderer, and that is worse.
Hopefully what you say is true, and Foley was an informant, and the FBI is involved because of that, and your brother and the other two will get federal punishment that includes a trip to Ky's death row to sit right beside of another killer with the last name Mills from Knox Co. Is that your family, too?
who is the other mills you are talking about on death row?

United States

#244 Nov 23, 2012
which one wrote:
<quoted text>who is the other mills you are talking about on death row?
John Mills, who killed 75-year-old Mr. Phipps over $4 in change.
hjk

Cynthiana, KY

#245 Nov 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>John Mills, who killed 75-year-old Mr. Phipps over $4 in change.
whom ever you are. you don't know what your talking about. what your saying isn't true.the mills and phipps family has been threw enough.it's over you all need to leave it alone.two famlies hurt and lost love ones. if ryan foley was working for unite.that don't give anyone any reason to kill him. he was someone's son it could of been in anyone's child,think of how you would feel if you was his family!

“Old Time Recipe”

Since: Nov 12

Cannon, KY

#246 Nov 29, 2012
Either way, our county is going down hill like a snowball headed for Hell.

United States

#247 Nov 29, 2012
hjk wrote:
<quoted text> whom ever you are. you don't know what your talking about. what your saying isn't true.the mills and phipps family has been threw enough.!
You are silly. And probably drunk. All I said was that John Mills killed Arthur Phipps over some change. That's all part of public knowledge and the info is all over the web, including on every death row page you will find.

It's absolutely true. Here is something I cut from the death row pages.......... now tell me I'm wrong and don't know what I'm talking about.

----------

MILLS, JOHN, DOB 6-4-70, was sentenced to death October 18, 1996 in Knox County for the stabbing death of Arthur Phipps at his residence in Smokey Creek, Kentucky. On August 30, 1995 Mills stabbed Phipps 29 times with a pocket knife and stole a small amount of money. He was apprehended that same day at a residence, which he rented from Mr. Phipps, on the property where the crime occurred.
ann

Barbourville, KY

#248 Nov 29, 2012
I was wondering if they ever said how Ryan was murdered....why are they keeping quiet about this?

United States

#249 Nov 30, 2012
ann wrote:
I was wondering if they ever said how Ryan was murdered....why are they keeping quiet about this?
Quiet?

They beat him to death. Everyone knows that. He was not shot and he was not stabbed, he was killed by blunt force trama.
family

Sheridan, AR

#250 Nov 30, 2012
I hate to say it guest but you are wrong, only the family and law enforcement knows how he died, I'm a family member and they are telling us to keep quite for now. He wasn't beaten up or shot.
truth

Eubank, KY

#251 Nov 30, 2012
12-CR-00131COMMONWEALTH VS. FOLEY, JONATHAN RYAN
(PRETRIAL CONFERENCE)
BURGLARY, 3RD DEGREE
NA
*OBS* THEFT BY UNLAWFUL TAKING/DISP-YARDS - OVER $300
family

Sheridan, AR

#252 Nov 30, 2012
I know he had a burglary charge on him but that didn't have anything to do with his death.

United States

#253 Nov 30, 2012
family wrote:
I hate to say it guest but you are wrong, only the family and law enforcement knows how he died, I'm a family member and they are telling us to keep quite for now. He wasn't beaten up or shot.
Ok, and I respect the family enough to leave it at that and not say anything else.

The one thing I do know for a fact is, he was murdered. That's how he was killed. He didn't die of any natural causes and he didn't die in an accident, he was murdered by some low life drug addicts. And I hope all three of them suffer greatly for the rest of their days here on earth, then burn in hell for the rest of eternity.

If it were my son, and I was the mom or dad, and one of these three every got out of jail while I was still alive, I promise you from the bottom of my heart, I'd hunt them down and kill them. I don't care that I would end up in prison, too. I wouldn't even try to hide what I had done. But I'd take them out of this world.

So these three punks better be glad this was not my child, because this story and circle of violence would not end until the day I passed.
barbourville09

London, KY

#254 Nov 30, 2012
i think they should rot in jail they deserve it..

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#255 Nov 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, and I respect the family enough to leave it at that and not say anything else.
The one thing I do know for a fact is, he was murdered. That's how he was killed. He didn't die of any natural causes and he didn't die in an accident, he was murdered by some low life drug addicts. And I hope all three of them suffer greatly for the rest of their days here on earth, then burn in hell for the rest of eternity.
If it were my son, and I was the mom or dad, and one of these three every got out of jail while I was still alive, I promise you from the bottom of my heart, I'd hunt them down and kill them. I don't care that I would end up in prison, too. I wouldn't even try to hide what I had done. But I'd take them out of this world.
So these three punks better be glad this was not my child, because this story and circle of violence would not end until the day I passed.
while I agree with you... There no need to destroy your family or life to finish the job at hand.... These are dopers.. Befriend them and down the road a good snort of Meth with a arsenic binder and all is well... There are a dozen ways to make bad guys vanish if you be quite and give them time to go back to their normal lives... Some times it make take years to wait but it's a case were bidding your time works well...
family

Sheridan, AR

#256 Nov 30, 2012
I think they are waiting on the toxicology report to come back. There was nothing wrong with him when he left home and he was killed within 2 or 3 hours after he left so I'm thinking they probably won't find much. I can say for sure,yes,he was murdered. Thanks for careing. Soon as they tell me it's ok I'll post the exact cause of death.
freaky

Williamsburg, KY

#257 Dec 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, and I respect the family enough to leave it at that and not say anything else.
i have seen all of your comments from this topic to all the other topix on this forum,an i have come to think that you are nothing but a pure idiot that greatly needs help.
freaky

United States

#258 Dec 1, 2012
freaky wrote:
<quoted text>i have seen all of your comments from this topic to all the other topix on this forum,an i have come to think that you are nothing but a pure idiot that greatly needs help.
So because if some person murdered my child, I would kill them the day they got out of prison, and I am and idiot that needs help?

I actually don't need help. I've got a .357 Magnum and three boxes of shells. I got all the help I need.

But let me ask you, if someone murders your child, and in 12 to 15 or even 20 years later, they are released and are walking down the street, what are you going to do?

Also, don't attribute every comment made on here under the name Guest to me. I'm not the only Guest here, you know. Just like you are not the only 'freaky' that posts on here, correct?
Donna

London, KY

#259 Dec 2, 2012
i think if someone killed or hurt one of my family i honestly dont know how i would handel it i would like to belive i could kill them i dont know. then i would be no different than them, but i would also have to belive i was different.if i wasent killing them for money or drugs or because i was crazy it would be for my family member ,make any s

United States

#260 Dec 2, 2012
Donna wrote:
i think if someone killed or hurt one of my family i honestly dont know how i would handel it i would like to belive i could kill them i dont know. then i would be no different than them, but i would also have to belive i was different.if i wasent killing them for money or drugs or because i was crazy it would be for my family member ,make any s
If you killed them out of revenge for them killing your family, then you are different than they are. The Bible says an eye for an eye. And I believe in that to the fullest extent.

I don't care if they are the worst drug-addicted theives in the world, if they don't bother me or my family, I'll not bother them and I'll even help them out with some food or a ride or something. I beleive in being good to everyone. But, if they murder my child, especially in a brutal, heartless manner like Ryan Foley was, then I'll take better care of myself and make sure I live for the next 20 years so I can be there when they get out. Because they day they get out, all the deer in KY are in the safe zone, because I'lkl be hunting human.

I'm not trying to sound like a big shot. I'm not a big shot. I'm not a tough guy. But, what I'm saying is the truth. Murder my child, and I'll take you and any of your family that continues to support you, out of this world with me.
realistic

United States

#261 Jan 2, 2013
so sad wrote:
How can anyone get on here an take up for 3 monsters....if they didn't have anything to do with it then why they in jail for it??? This thread was started for Ryan not those pieces of shit no one is gonna give them sympathy for taking a young mans life.....they don't deserve air they should be done the same way they done Ryan.....i hope they rot in Hell....cause jail is to good for them for what they have done!!!
No one can judge this situation until they know the truth! you are no better then them "pieces of shit" or "monsters" as you call them, for judging people THAT YOU DON'T KNOW! MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!
Mickey Anderson

Danville, KY

#262 Jan 13, 2013
"Realistic" you need new glasses they are mosters and I hope they get what they gave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 9 min Kristy 83
Indictments 23 min Gray Citizan 33
Police beatings? 52 min sunny day 4
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 1 hr Gross 12
McDonald's girls (Jan '14) 1 hr boo 7
Sam Watts MUST GO! (Sep '12) 1 hr Gone 58
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,848
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 3 hr you know 8
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 4 hr you know 49
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4