Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know for a fact that Ryan did any of this? Then why post it here when you do not know. And nobody knows for sure because not one single person was ever busted and went to court and find out Ryan was the one. There are rumors, but there are no facts, and anyone who says they say the papers with Ryans name on it is lying!!!
i did'nt even mention ryan's name.i said if PEOPLE was going to do it.i was responding to someone's comment.
UngaBunga

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Thats what happens when you rat on people. The drugs dealers come out or hire people to kill the rat. Sorry Foley, but you were well known for it. :(
thank you

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>LAIR!!!!!!!!!

Do you know how stupid it sounds to say that the police were paying him more money than they make and that they allowed him to take the pills too?

You may not understand how this works. But when you make a controlled by, the police have to have the pills as evidence to charge you. So no way the police were paying them cash then allowing them to take the pills. That is such bull that nobody should believe that for even one second.

To say you saw it, just shows what a liar you are.

Now, I'm going to tell you something that I know to be a fact. I have 'ratted' on people before myself. I did it because I lost a cousin to a drug overdose, so I helped get 6 different dealers off the street. I was never paid even one penny, and had I not come back with either the money or the dope, I would have been arrested by the police.

You can call me a rat all you want. But until you stand beside your 18 year old cousin dead in a casket and see your family suffer like I did, then you have no right to complain. I'd do it all over again. Today!!!!
I wouldn't call you a rat, I'd call you a hero! You took 6 drug dealers off the street! To the person who posted the last comment about Foley...fuck you! I am so angry at all the low life, trashy, disgusting people in this area who care more for drugs than a human life! This man is dead. He was a son, brother, friend and soldier. He was Gods child. If people don't want to be told on or put in jail they shouldn't be drug dealers! It's not that hard, go out and get an honest job like the rest of us! Nobody on this earth had the right to take Foleys life!!!
David

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

UngaBunga wrote:
Thats what happens when you rat on people. The drugs dealers come out or hire people to kill the rat. Sorry Foley, but you were well known for it.:(
No, this is what happens when pieces of shits like you show your ignorance like now. Apparently one of the pieces of shits that did this to Ryan for apparently Ratting on people RATTED out his partners. It is a shame that someone would kill someone over drugs. I guess you should find a new profession if you arent willing to take the risk and get caught!!!!!!!!! Maybe an honest one for a change!!!!!!!!!! God deals with people different, he probably has special plans for someone like you.
Wondering

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Well I don't understand why their not looking into higher up people over this murder... It seems to me that someone put a hit out on him for being an informant and I don't understand why their not being arrested... I don't care if its an offical or somebody with money they need to be punished for it... Theres more to this story then their telling.. The FBI don't just come to town over small stuff.. So it just makes me wonder if theres more to this story.. Its being rumored that there is some more going down over big time drugs..
Jas

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

FBI is not involved in this case.
Wondering

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Well then why was they conviently here at the same time as this case broke.. You can't say that they were not here because they were seen by alot of people and it is rumored that it has to do with things that came out..
Jas

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
Well then why was they conviently here at the same time as this case broke.. You can't say that they were not here because they were seen by alot of people and it is rumored that it has to do with things that came out..
I can say it cause I'm not going on rumors, I'm going on facts. The DEA and FBI both have local agents here at all times, that doesn't mean squat.
the thinker

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
Well I don't understand why their not looking into higher up people over this murder... It seems to me that someone put a hit out on him for being an informant and I don't understand why their not being arrested... I don't care if its an offical or somebody with money they need to be punished for it... Theres more to this story then their telling.. The FBI don't just come to town over small stuff.. So it just makes me wonder if theres more to this story.. Its being rumored that there is some more going down over big time drugs..
what makes you think their not looking in to other things an other people? its clear that they are still investegating the case.thats why they have'nt even told what the cause of death is yet.
rose

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>LAIR!!!!!!!!!

Do you know how stupid it sounds to say that the police were paying him more money than they make and that they allowed him to take the pills too?

You may not understand how this works. But when you make a controlled by, the police have to have the pills as evidence to charge you. So no way the police were paying them cash then allowing them to take the pills. That is such bull that nobody should believe that for even one second.

To say you saw it, just shows what a liar you are.

Now, I'm going to tell you something that I know to be a fact. I have 'ratted' on people before myself. I did it because I lost a cousin to a drug overdose, so I helped get 6 different dealers off the street. I was never paid even one penny, and had I not come back with either the money or the dope, I would have been arrested by the police.

You can call me a rat all you want. But until you stand beside your 18 year old cousin dead in a casket and see your family suffer like I did, then you have no right to complain. I'd do it all over again. Today!!!!
Well you VOLENTEERED to "RAT" sounds, Brandon got in trouble with the law & was facing some jail time YES what I said is FACTS , example : he would buy 3 pills for HIGHEST price possible with the cops money he kept two turned one in YES I KNOW CUZ MY SISTER IS ONE HE GOT & the tales show & tell everything & shows them hooking him up it was on his belt shows him buying then he covered it with something but U could hear audio he went into bathroom AT HER HOUSE AND SHOT UP - now I guess if u choose to rat some body out then u can but if u get in trouble and they offer the deal yes everything I dmsaid is true why don't u ask his wife or his family he even had a little note book with ppl names directions to there house check marks if he got them n how many it's n ? Marks on the ones he has not got yet along with writing the deal they have him .. Now I'm sure all cases are diff & circumstances are diff Brandon was a good boy got caught up in wrong crap then found a way out by ratting on some of the ppl he was best friends with cuz of drugs! I hate drugs they destroy lives not only the dealer or ones on them but the family n loved ones parents children spouses all that! Now tell me I'm lying u have no ideal..
rose

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

UngaBunga wrote:
Thats what happens when you rat on people. The drugs dealers come out or hire people to kill the rat. Sorry Foley, but you were well known for it.:(
Your disgusting !! I don't care what the boy done he did NOT DESERVE to die and his family most def don't need to be put through this crap hearing bad stuff. Why not recall good memories with the boy jus cuz he ratted don't mean he didn't have a heart or a good person I don't know him but I'm sure he was a good boy in the wrong situation :( screw you for that comment
Truth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know for a fact that Ryan did any of this? Then why post it here when you do not know. And nobody knows for sure because not one single person was ever busted and went to court and find out Ryan was the one. There are rumors, but there are no facts, and anyone who says they say the papers with Ryans name on it is lying!!!
Yes, it is a fact. And if someone takes a plea bargain, then the informant does not have to testify. The only reason an informants name would even be mentioned in court is if the defendant takes it to trial. However, those defendants do get a motion of discovery.....and any recorded evidence. So they would know who the informant was whether they were mentioned in court or not. I'm just saying that whoever the informant is would have audio/video evidence of the buy, and the defendant would get a copy of that. The person who gets in trouble definitely knows who the informant was! And Ryan did do this.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is a fact. And if someone takes a plea bargain, then the informant does not have to testify. The only reason an informants name would even be mentioned in court is if the defendant takes it to trial. However, those defendants do get a motion of discovery.....and any recorded evidence. So they would know who the informant was whether they were mentioned in court or not. I'm just saying that whoever the informant is would have audio/video evidence of the buy, and the defendant would get a copy of that. The person who gets in trouble definitely knows who the informant was! And Ryan did do this.
So who are these drug dealers that Ryan busted and they got motions of discover that showed his name? I bet you can't name one, and you are going to throw out the name of the man who is now dead.

But please, tell us names of anyone who got a motion of discovery that had Ryan's name in it. I bet you can't.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you VOLENTEERED to "RAT" sounds, Brandon got in trouble with the law & was facing some jail time YES what I said is FACTS , example : he would buy 3 pills for HIGHEST price possible with the cops money he kept two turned one in YES I KNOW CUZ MY SISTER IS ONE HE GOT & the tales show & tell everything & shows them hooking him up it was on his belt shows him buying then he covered it with something but U could hear audio he went into bathroom AT HER HOUSE AND SHOT UP - now I guess if u choose to rat some body out then u can but if u get in trouble and they offer the deal yes everything I dmsaid is true why don't u ask his wife or his family he even had a little note book with ppl names directions to there house check marks if he got them n how many it's n ? Marks on the ones he has not got yet along with writing the deal they have him .. Now I'm sure all cases are diff & circumstances are diff Brandon was a good boy got caught up in wrong crap then found a way out by ratting on some of the ppl he was best friends with cuz of drugs! I hate drugs they destroy lives not only the dealer or ones on them but the family n loved ones parents children spouses all that! Now tell me I'm lying u have no ideal..
Yes, you are lying. What is your sisters name? Come on, it was already in the papers. She already did all the court stuff. Everyone in town knows she is a loser drug dealer, so no need to hide her name from us.

But yes, you are lying. I have no doubt.

For one thing, if he covered the camera up when making the drug deal, then no court in america would allow that into evidence. It simple does not work that way.
Beth Mills

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

hey wrote:
Ahh i know i dont judge who goes where but im pretty sure that jesus christ aint gonna let them in, there jackass & since you know this chris guy so darn well, you might be doing what he does & could you tell us where ryans body is located? Or exactly what happened with him
why don't you just shut up! I do know this chris guy so well because I'm his sister!
Beth Mills

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
The reason that the FBI are involved, is because Ryan was an informant, and the makes this a federal case.
Beth Mills

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Info wrote:
Uh oh, family member of one of the three men getting upset that they was arrested
My heart goes out to Ryans family, but I am chris's family, and until everyone sits infront of a judge and hears exactly what happend, people need to shut the hell up!!!! This is not celebrity gossip! This is peoples lives, and all of you with your he-said she-said BULLSHIT really need to find a hobby!! In America we are innocent until proven guilty, so everyone needs to shut the hell up until that time comes!
rhfhgdh

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Beth Mills wrote:
<quoted text>The reason that the FBI are involved, is because Ryan was an informant, and the makes this a federal case.
Chris Mills is an informant also. Has been for a very long time. Actually got his azz kicked for ratting on someone.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Beth Mills wrote:
<quoted text>The reason that the FBI are involved, is because Ryan was an informant, and the makes this a federal case.
How do you know he was an informant? What proof do you have?

Even if Ryan was an informant, your brother is a drug-dealing, drug-making, drug-addicted, murderer, and that is worse.

Hopefully what you say is true, and Foley was an informant, and the FBI is involved because of that, and your brother and the other two will get federal punishment that includes a trip to Ky's death row to sit right beside of another killer with the last name Mills from Knox Co. Is that your family, too?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Beth Mills wrote:
<quoted text>My heart goes out to Ryans family, but I am chris's family, and until everyone sits infront of a judge and hears exactly what happend, people need to shut the hell up!!!! This is not celebrity gossip! This is peoples lives, and all of you with your he-said she-said BULLSHIT really need to find a hobby!! In America we are innocent until proven guilty, so everyone needs to shut the hell up until that time comes!
Your brother was there when the murder happened. He then helped dispose of the body. He then helped clean up the murder scene. He then did all he could to avoid the police. Once he was caught, he then lied and said he was not there and knew nothing about the murder. Now, he admits he had a role in the murder. THESE ARE FACTS, AND THIS IS ALL WE NEED TO KNOW.

And watch and see, your brother will not allow this to go to trial. He will take a plea to avoid death. So we'll never get our chance to "sit in front of a judge and hear what happened," as you tell us to do.

Your brother is a coward and you should just keep your mouth shut. Your family has done enough harm here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

149 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Take America Back 139,164
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 28 min Mom 18
wreck 48 min Concerned 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min ChromiuMan 123,236
Thompson Park (Aug '13) 1 hr john 14
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 3,696
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 1 hr lolz 50
mark mills form flatlick found dead in bell co 2 hr stinger 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••