Guest

United States

#202 Nov 16, 2012
fact is wrote:
<quoted text>ye he did go to court...since u know every thing...
He never received his discovery letter, so he does not know the evidence against him. His own family will tell you this is the truth.
fact is wrote:
<quoted text>ye he did go to court...since u know every thing...one thing for sure...NOBODY Will have to worry about him a RATTIN On no one else now will they???i love how people get on here and act like theyknow everything...well i got a question for the know it alls...i didnt pay alot of attention in biology or science...but does worms eat??
Is this written with a Barbourville High education or a Knox Central High education, or did you drop out while in middle school?

You are right. You didn't pay a lot of attention in school. You can't even spell simple one- and three-letter words, like "A" and "LOT".
Oger

Corbin, KY

#203 Nov 16, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>Monday morning, my sugar shot up over 800.
Why, little "Ed" I thought you said you were the same age as me, give or take a year and you're a diabetic?
Oger

Corbin, KY

#204 Nov 16, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you just having that sex change you've been saving soda cans for, or did you have other more serious issues?
LOL!

*shakes head*

Since: Dec 10

Manchester, KY

#205 Nov 16, 2012
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, little "Ed" I thought you said you were the same age as me, give or take a year and you're a diabetic?
34 today.

Since: Dec 10

Manchester, KY

#206 Nov 16, 2012
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
*shakes head*
It's not funny, Ogre. I'm in a lot of pain as we speak.
Oger

Corbin, KY

#207 Nov 16, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>It's not funny, Ogre. I'm in a lot of pain as we speak.
Did you get your doctor to put you on those neurontin 800mg like I told you to do a while back?
Oger

Corbin, KY

#208 Nov 16, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>34 today.
Then it's bound to be genetic, you've got to watch what you eat man, and lay off that stupid soda pop!
shedevil

Hazard, KY

#209 Nov 16, 2012
ITs sad this boy spent tore in iraq and lived then come back home bunch of white trash kill him.hope they fry
Truth

London, KY

#210 Nov 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, but I don't know drug dealers. I keep my distance from people like that.
The person who committed suicice, he never made it to court, so his discover was never released. So nobody knows that Foley had anything to do with that. It's just a rumor.
Actually, he did make it to court! But he didn't have to for me to know that it was, in fact, Ryan who was the informant on that case. I saw the motion of discovery myself!

And it's funny that you say you don't know any drug dealers....you would probably be surprised. Exactly what kind of people are you talking about anyway? Honey, there are all types of "dealers" and just because they aren't known to the public doesn't mean they do not deal or use. Ryan was a dealer himself. He sold one person the very pills he came back and purchased for the cops. So if you know Ryan, then you know a dealer!
Most people who sell are those who are doing it to feed their addiction, not all but some. And addiction is a disease! More than likely you have more than one person in your family who uses.....you may not realize it, but you do!
Truth

London, KY

#211 Nov 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>He never received his discovery letter, so he does not know the evidence against him. His own family will tell you this is the truth.
<quoted text>Is this written with a Barbourville High education or a Knox Central High education, or did you drop out while in middle school?
You are right. You didn't pay a lot of attention in school. You can't even spell simple one- and three-letter words, like "A" and "LOT".
I don't know which family members you've talked to, but yes he did receive his motion. I may not be his family, but I saw this myself....and yes, it was Ryan!
bebop

Manchester, KY

#212 Nov 16, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know me. I could be mean but I wont. I will say however, they tell me the smaller ones penis is, the rougher on them those catheters are. I've been catheterized before and had no problems what so ever, but I'm a rather large male (if you know what i mean).
I'll tell you, if you want to die, go to Corbin hospital. They'll make it quick and painless.
What the hell happen to you if you don't mind saying?
oh u little bragging bitch i bet u havent even got enough to tickle a woman it makes me sick to hear this braggint when u have to piss in a pot sickening
bebop

Manchester, KY

#213 Nov 16, 2012
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew Ryan, too. He is a Veteran, he loved his family, he was good to anyone who was good to him. Yes, he made mistakes in his past but everyone does at some point or another. I'm not only pointing this toward you but for everyone who has said hurtful things about Ryan, I will be praying for you. It's not your place to judge anyone. Leave that to God. If he were your family member, you wouldn't appreciate the mean things that have been said. Show some respect. Treat others as though you would want to be treated.
i didnt know ryan but noone should have to die like that i live close to those murdering mfers.im scared to lay down of a night or i was but theres still plenty more of them up there.what gets me is the cops want even tell where he was actually found or how he was killed.in my opionion if cop hired my kid to rat and he got killed id take it all the way to the white house.if they put a wire on our children then they should be closed by to help if something goes wrong.if i was the foley family i would be getting a lawyer
Rumors

Cynthiana, KY

#214 Nov 16, 2012
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it's bound to be genetic, you've got to watch what you eat man, and lay off that stupid soda pop!
Bullshit, he's tough, his first baby came out sideways.

I think he should celebrate not dying, by eating ten boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
Rumors

Cynthiana, KY

#215 Nov 16, 2012
bebop wrote:
<quoted text>oh u little bragging bitch i bet u havent even got enough to tickle a woman it makes me sick to hear this braggint when u have to piss in a pot sickening
How about i take both my thumbs, reach into your arse crack, and turn it into a pot to piss in?
Oger

Corbin, KY

#216 Nov 17, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit, he's tough, his first baby came out sideways.
I think he should celebrate not dying, by eating ten boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
"HIS" first baby came out sideways?!

i know

Williamsburg, KY

#217 Nov 17, 2012
bebop wrote:
<quoted text>i didnt know ryan but noone should have to die like that i live close to those murdering mfers.im scared to lay down of a night or i was but theres still plenty more of them up there.what gets me is the cops want even tell where he was actually found or how he was killed.in my opionion if cop hired my kid to rat and he got killed id take it all the way to the white house.if they put a wire on our children then they should be closed by to help if something goes wrong.if i was the foley family i would be getting a lawyer
i'm not putting anyone down or anything,but if people are going to wear a wire or whatever they do to help catch dealers they know the danger before they do it.they are not forced to be an informant.
wondering

United States

#218 Nov 17, 2012
How was Ryan murdered?
Guest

United States

#219 Nov 17, 2012
i know wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not putting anyone down or anything,but if people are going to wear a wire or whatever they do to help catch dealers they know the danger before they do it.they are not forced to be an informant.
Do you know for a fact that Ryan did any of this? Then why post it here when you do not know. And nobody knows for sure because not one single person was ever busted and went to court and find out Ryan was the one. There are rumors, but there are no facts, and anyone who says they say the papers with Ryans name on it is lying!!!
rose

Ripley, TN

#220 Nov 17, 2012
Same thing with Brandon peace he was on drugs he got into a bit of trouble they offered him a deal to rat, the truth came out they payed him 200$ per buy and he got the money to buy the pills & also got to take them ! He was on tape I SEEN IT MYSELF talking about the plate number on the car who's house he was at & then spoke to the person & then got to do the pills (he shot up) & therefore they get out of trouble & also get cash plus the drugs are bought fit them to feed there addiction! I think it should be against the law for the cops to use these ppl in a "MINOR" charge that are afraid of spending time in jail a day or two & they shouldn't be allowed to even use them for this Unless they go to the academy and are a REAL undercover cop NOT A RANDOM PERSON IN A LITTLF TROUBLE TRYING TO GET OUT OF IT..... Like Brandon & Ryan & others!
Guest

United States

#221 Nov 17, 2012
rose wrote:
Same thing with Brandon peace he was on drugs he got into a bit of trouble they offered him a deal to rat, the truth came out they payed him 200$ per buy and he got the money to buy the pills & also got to take them ! He was on tape I SEEN IT MYSELF
LAIR!!!!!!!!!

Do you know how stupid it sounds to say that the police were paying him more money than they make and that they allowed him to take the pills too?

You may not understand how this works. But when you make a controlled by, the police have to have the pills as evidence to charge you. So no way the police were paying them cash then allowing them to take the pills. That is such bull that nobody should believe that for even one second.

To say you saw it, just shows what a liar you are.

Now, I'm going to tell you something that I know to be a fact. I have 'ratted' on people before myself. I did it because I lost a cousin to a drug overdose, so I helped get 6 different dealers off the street. I was never paid even one penny, and had I not come back with either the money or the dope, I would have been arrested by the police.

You can call me a rat all you want. But until you stand beside your 18 year old cousin dead in a casket and see your family suffer like I did, then you have no right to complain. I'd do it all over again. Today!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peace/Brown-A 27 min bugs 4
S tilhaus Kitchens Warrington 30 min tongsampah106 1
election drawing near 32 min Business owners 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min ChromiuMan 131,387
City council approves mowing illegal private pr... 1 hr Mayors lies 26
starting pay for RN at Knox Hospital? 1 hr woohoo 1
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 2 hr Door knob 72
Indictments 3 hr True words 61
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 14 hr observing 28
Mike Warren embezzled money? 16 hr nocrooks 13
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]