“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#182 Nov 15, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>Q, you're calling me a bald kid again!
http://youtu.be/8MMApEWEYTk

Since: Dec 10

Manchester, KY

#183 Nov 15, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
Is that one of those Monty Python movies, from the BBC?

Also, to address the man's post, what I mean by Bad ass is someone that will quickly stab both your eyeball's out with a knife, or shoot you square in the face like a mangy, wet dog in the street. I wasn't talking about a bad ass in fist fighting. Although I would gladly try it, I'm way too short...lol

You know what I mean?

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#184 Nov 15, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>Is that one of those Monty Python movies, from the BBC?
Also, to address the man's post, what I mean by Bad ass is someone that will quickly stab both your eyeball's out with a knife, or shoot you square in the face like a mangy, wet dog in the street. I wasn't talking about a bad ass in fist fighting. Although I would gladly try it, I'm way too short...lol
You know what I mean?
http://youtu.be/T1JqSavbyd4
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#185 Nov 15, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>or shoot you square in the face like a mangy, wet dog in the street.
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Man-a...
fact is

Bellevue, WA

#186 Nov 15, 2012
nimbletwig is a fu@@king p@ssy a@@ fa@@og...suk it bit;h

Manchester, KY

#187 Nov 15, 2012
Rumors wrote:
Hi Rumors, it's been a bad week for your little buddy. Been in I.C.U. all week, with sickness.

Manchester, KY

#188 Nov 15, 2012

Manchester, KY

#189 Nov 15, 2012
fact is wrote:
nimbletwig is a fu@@king p@ssy a@@ fa@@og...suk it bit;h
Nana nana Booboo.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#190 Nov 15, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rumors, it's been a bad week for your little buddy. Been in I.C.U. all week, with sickness.
Were you just having that sex change you've been saving soda cans for, or did you have other more serious issues?

Manchester, KY

#191 Nov 15, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you just having that sex change you've been saving soda cans for, or did you have other more serious issues?
I almost died. And I may as well had done that, the way it felt when they YANKED that Cathator out. Burns like Hell when I pee, man.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#192 Nov 15, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>I almost died. And I may as well had done that, the way it felt when they YANKED that Cathator out. Burns like Hell when I pee, man.
Well, you know me. I could be mean but I wont. I will say however, they tell me the smaller ones penis is, the rougher on them those catheters are. I've been catheterized before and had no problems what so ever, but I'm a rather large male (if you know what i mean).

I'll tell you, if you want to die, go to Corbin hospital. They'll make it quick and painless.

What the hell happen to you if you don't mind saying?

Manchester, KY

#193 Nov 15, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know me. I could be mean but I wont. I will say however, they tell me the smaller ones penis is, the rougher on them those catheters are. I've been catheterized before and had no problems what so ever, but I'm a rather large male (if you know what i mean).
I'll tell you, if you want to die, go to Corbin hospital. They'll make it quick and painless.
They used like a 16 Gauge, when they should have used more like a 12.

Manchester, KY

#194 Nov 15, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,
Monday morning, my sugar shot up over 800.

Manchester, KY

#195 Nov 15, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, just rub it right in, Sir...lol
REALLY

London, KY

#196 Nov 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>It's not important to me what his intentions were. The fact still remains, he did the world a favor by helping the police get these drug dealers off the street. The fact that one of them committed suicide is just a bonus because that's one drug dealer that we tax payers don't have to support in prison.
It is amazing to me at the ignorance level of some of the people on here! I have sympathy for the Foley family. However, the ignorant person who wrote the post saying that it was a bonus that someone committed suicide is maybe one who should think about it himself!!! I know that Ryan is a rat and only did it for selfish reasons. Did his actions get dealers off the streets? yes. But to say that it is a bonus for someone to commit suicide is absolutely disgusting to me. Maybe Ryan should have thought about that instead of ratting on so many people......then maybe he would't have been murdered! I am sorry to rant this way, but you really touched a nerve with that ignorant comment! Disgusting!

United States

#197 Nov 16, 2012
The one thing always missing in this is, who has any proof that Ryan ratted on anyone? Name one person who found through their discovery that it was Ryan?

Or is it just a rumor that Ryan was an informant?
Truth

London, KY

#198 Nov 16, 2012
I can definitely name one, but that person is no longer with us so there is really no point. It is a fact....not just a rumor. I cannot say for a fact that he was an informant recently, but he definitely was a few years ago.
papers

Barbourville, KY

#199 Nov 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
The one thing always missing in this is, who has any proof that Ryan ratted on anyone? Name one person who found through their discovery that it was Ryan?
Or is it just a rumor that Ryan was an informant?
this is true. and there is evidence out there that supports it. you just have to know the right people.

United States

#200 Nov 16, 2012
papers wrote:
<quoted text>
this is true. and there is evidence out there that supports it. you just have to know the right people.
I'm sorry, but I don't know drug dealers. I keep my distance from people like that.

The person who committed suicice, he never made it to court, so his discover was never released. So nobody knows that Foley had anything to do with that. It's just a rumor.
fact is

Bellevue, WA

#201 Nov 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, but I don't know drug dealers. I keep my distance from people like that.
The person who committed suicice, he never made it to court, so his discover was never released. So nobody knows that Foley had anything to do with that. It's just a rumor.
ye he did go to court...since u know every thing...one thing for sure...NOBODY Will have to worry about him a RATTIN On no one else now will they???i love how people get on here and act like theyknow everything...well i got a question for the know it alls...i didnt pay alot of attention in biology or science...but does worms eat??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min spaceship 131,617
HAppy Thanksgiving Everyone! 1 hr gator 2
fire station or not 3 hr lolol 2
how can a murderer walk the streets!!!! 8 hr john 16
Phillip Vaughn (Oct '10) 13 hr Loving 9
Separate 13 hr Loving 3
OMG!!! Ben Mason in jail (May '13) 15 hr curious 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:22PM
Bengals turning into kings of the road - NBC Sports