http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>Q, you're calling me a bald kid again!
http://youtu.be/8MMApEWEYTk

“Insensitive Beast”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Quantummist wrote:
Is that one of those Monty Python movies, from the BBC?

Also, to address the man's post, what I mean by Bad ass is someone that will quickly stab both your eyeball's out with a knife, or shoot you square in the face like a mangy, wet dog in the street. I wasn't talking about a bad ass in fist fighting. Although I would gladly try it, I'm way too short...lol

You know what I mean?

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>Is that one of those Monty Python movies, from the BBC?
Also, to address the man's post, what I mean by Bad ass is someone that will quickly stab both your eyeball's out with a knife, or shoot you square in the face like a mangy, wet dog in the street. I wasn't talking about a bad ass in fist fighting. Although I would gladly try it, I'm way too short...lol
You know what I mean?
http://youtu.be/T1JqSavbyd4
Rumors

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>or shoot you square in the face like a mangy, wet dog in the street.
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Man-a...
fact is

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

nimbletwig is a fu@@king p@ssy a@@ fa@@og...suk it bit;h

“Insensitive Beast”

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Rumors wrote:
Hi Rumors, it's been a bad week for your little buddy. Been in I.C.U. all week, with sickness.

“Insensitive Beast”

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

“Insensitive Beast”

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

fact is wrote:
nimbletwig is a fu@@king p@ssy a@@ fa@@og...suk it bit;h
Nana nana Booboo.
Rumors

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rumors, it's been a bad week for your little buddy. Been in I.C.U. all week, with sickness.
Were you just having that sex change you've been saving soda cans for, or did you have other more serious issues?

“Insensitive Beast”

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you just having that sex change you've been saving soda cans for, or did you have other more serious issues?
I almost died. And I may as well had done that, the way it felt when they YANKED that Cathator out. Burns like Hell when I pee, man.
Rumors

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>I almost died. And I may as well had done that, the way it felt when they YANKED that Cathator out. Burns like Hell when I pee, man.
Well, you know me. I could be mean but I wont. I will say however, they tell me the smaller ones penis is, the rougher on them those catheters are. I've been catheterized before and had no problems what so ever, but I'm a rather large male (if you know what i mean).

I'll tell you, if you want to die, go to Corbin hospital. They'll make it quick and painless.

What the hell happen to you if you don't mind saying?

“Insensitive Beast”

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know me. I could be mean but I wont. I will say however, they tell me the smaller ones penis is, the rougher on them those catheters are. I've been catheterized before and had no problems what so ever, but I'm a rather large male (if you know what i mean).
I'll tell you, if you want to die, go to Corbin hospital. They'll make it quick and painless.
They used like a 16 Gauge, when they should have used more like a 12.

“Insensitive Beast”

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,
Monday morning, my sugar shot up over 800.

“Insensitive Beast”

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, just rub it right in, Sir...lol
REALLY

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>It's not important to me what his intentions were. The fact still remains, he did the world a favor by helping the police get these drug dealers off the street. The fact that one of them committed suicide is just a bonus because that's one drug dealer that we tax payers don't have to support in prison.
It is amazing to me at the ignorance level of some of the people on here! I have sympathy for the Foley family. However, the ignorant person who wrote the post saying that it was a bonus that someone committed suicide is maybe one who should think about it himself!!! I know that Ryan is a rat and only did it for selfish reasons. Did his actions get dealers off the streets? yes. But to say that it is a bonus for someone to commit suicide is absolutely disgusting to me. Maybe Ryan should have thought about that instead of ratting on so many people......then maybe he would't have been murdered! I am sorry to rant this way, but you really touched a nerve with that ignorant comment! Disgusting!

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The one thing always missing in this is, who has any proof that Ryan ratted on anyone? Name one person who found through their discovery that it was Ryan?

Or is it just a rumor that Ryan was an informant?
Truth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

I can definitely name one, but that person is no longer with us so there is really no point. It is a fact....not just a rumor. I cannot say for a fact that he was an informant recently, but he definitely was a few years ago.
papers

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Guest wrote:
The one thing always missing in this is, who has any proof that Ryan ratted on anyone? Name one person who found through their discovery that it was Ryan?
Or is it just a rumor that Ryan was an informant?
this is true. and there is evidence out there that supports it. you just have to know the right people.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

papers wrote:
<quoted text>
this is true. and there is evidence out there that supports it. you just have to know the right people.
I'm sorry, but I don't know drug dealers. I keep my distance from people like that.

The person who committed suicice, he never made it to court, so his discover was never released. So nobody knows that Foley had anything to do with that. It's just a rumor.
fact is

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, but I don't know drug dealers. I keep my distance from people like that.
The person who committed suicice, he never made it to court, so his discover was never released. So nobody knows that Foley had anything to do with that. It's just a rumor.
ye he did go to court...since u know every thing...one thing for sure...NOBODY Will have to worry about him a RATTIN On no one else now will they???i love how people get on here and act like theyknow everything...well i got a question for the know it alls...i didnt pay alot of attention in biology or science...but does worms eat??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

146 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min republiCONS 138,435
Do you approve of J.M. Hall as County Judge? (Oct '11) 17 min Charley 45
Daniel Grubb 29 min the man 1
T&L pawn Raided wed-19-2014 57 min Noisey busy bodies 118
timmy joe from jack's wheel allignment (Nov '12) 57 min BBQ 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Yiago 122,595
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 1 hr vote 15
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 16 at 5:55PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••