Valentines Day, a day for thugs and m...

Valentines Day, a day for thugs and materialistic sociopathic hussies

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Richmond, KY

#1 Feb 14, 2014
Yeah it's Valentines day, a day each year that I'm reminded that because I'm not a thug, I'm not a gangsta, I'm not a brawler, nor am I a rich DRUG DEALER I can't get a woman and start a family.

Now I'm not going to mention any names, and this doesn't apply to any one specific person that I know, but it's one of those if the shoe fits, feel free to lace it up and wear it kind of threads.

I just don't understand why so many of these seemingly cute, adorable, loving, sweet, girl next door types (who usually have dashingly beautiful blonde hair) always seem to turn bad and go after the thugs. The more violent and gangsta(in this area *white* gangsta) the faster they run towards!

I mean, you go to all the popular magazines and all the popular trendy girl websites and all the writers love to write articles about why many good women or so called good women always go after the bad boys and it really makes me sick!

Many of them call this the "lucifer effect" and I guess with the times we are living in that makes perfect sense, people's hearts and minds are black and dark and that's what their hearts desire.

It's like if the guys deal in cocaine than that's good, if they deal in meth even better! Because with today's women it's all about money. It's that way in my generation and that way probably even more so in younger generations. The women these days are greedy, materialistic, sociopathic and selfish.

No wonder why they love to take "selfies" it's like, selfies for the SELFISH.

But in all seriousness and in all honesty, you women do need to be very careful around these thugs, because even though you girls get such a high off of them being violent and pushing people around, they can very easily turn on you and be violent toward you.

Just look at Nicole Brown Simpson and OJ, same scenario. One day when you finally are on the wrong end of the "thug life" you will then wish you never went after thugs.

But still for the life of me, I just don't understand why you women want to be treated bad where there are tons of guys like myself who are good heated and who work hard at the jobs they do and would give you the good treatment you so long for.

And we are certainly better looking too. Again, I just don't understand why you women want to go after the thug guys who look like walking freak shows on Halloween, I mean, just, why?! Why do you want to get with white thug Marshall Matters wannabe sadists who look like this...
or this... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/mma6 n-6-web.jpg
or this...
or this...

this.... eek!!!

mma/ufc morons like this....

(to be continued)

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 14, 2014
For those of you who still have brain, found those images scary and sickening and have thrown up your Valentines Day candy I deeply apologize.

But anyway, I just don't understand why seemingly good hearted, pretty and kind women who go to church and call themselves Christians would fall for this mess! Unless of course, like most people in this area, you people live double lives.

Yes, that's right, you all live double lives like diabolical, hypocritical, sociopathic psychopaths who want to go down on beelzebub's bulge one day and go to church the next and clam you are spotlessly perfect!! That is nothing but utter lunacy!

And another thing you women are all about as far as choosing these types of guys is DRAMA And the more VIOLENT and GHETTO the drama the better. Just why do you find this the best way to spend a afternoon or evening just.....WHY?!.....

I mean?!.....

I guess in a nutshell, in regards to this area and or this time period we currently live in, this is the utter epitome of what the dating, marriage and "love" scene is all about *SMH*

You women need to change your ways and not live these double hypocritical lives, and stop going after these crazy flesh eating zombie thugs!

It's a shame that good heated and hard working lonely people like myself have to keep living this way.

In closing I leave you with some scripture, the first is from the book of Job someone I greatly lament with. And the other is the Psalms.

The first one is from Job 21

Wherefore do the wicked live, become old, yea, are mighty in power?

Their seed is established in their sight with them, and their offspring before their eyes.

Their houses are safe from fear, neither is the rod of God upon them.

Psalm 11:15

The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Repent and trust Christ! The end is near gang!

Manchester, KY

#3 Feb 14, 2014
very true I couldn't have said it better myself!

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 14, 2014
True Story.

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2014
I feel you bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco bell employees 14 min someone 1
lets go to florida (Jan '15) 53 min isolated incident 321
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min Sleepy 145,756
Knox County School Board, What is going on? Wil... 58 min Lay Trojan 23
Snowman Hunt 1 hr redbone 6
Christmas parade Churches NO SHOW !!! 1 hr true 19
Shirley black will blow you for 10$!!! 1 hr Nasty hoe 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages