turth

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

they have Jason engle still listed as being in jail when he has been out for days now.. wonder what is behind that.. knox county jail is up to something. they want people to think he is still in there when he is not..... how did he pay 25.000 cash bond.... just wondering.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

turth wrote:
they have Jason engle still listed as being in jail when he has been out for days now.. wonder what is behind that.. knox county jail is up to something. they want people to think he is still in there when he is not..... how did he pay 25.000 cash bond.... just wondering.
The Local jail first has to send the information to the JailTracker main site, Then Jail Tracker has to run an update to do a nationwide update. This can take up to a week before the correct information is updated across the board.. Most Jails send Booking info fairly quickly but the release data is a bit slower as release data has too also be verified by the local DA.

But he may have also made a deal with the DA to gather further evidence against dealers, users and suppliers in place of the 25k bond...
turth

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
The Local jail first has to send the information to the JailTracker main site, Then Jail Tracker has to run an update to do a nationwide update. This can take up to a week before the correct information is updated across the board.. Most Jails send Booking info fairly quickly but the release data is a bit slower as release data has too also be verified by the local DA.
But he may have also made a deal with the DA to gather further evidence against dealers, users and suppliers in place of the 25k bond...
I'd say u r right .I'd say he is working for them.. but he will also work for his self too. stealing!!!!!
sharon radford

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

wondering where that thief bois rains is? if he gets out nobody should have to stay in jail
Kayla

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

sharon radford wrote:
wondering where that thief bois rains is? if he gets out nobody should have to stay in jail
Im wondering the same thing!
Joseph

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Kayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Im wondering the same thing!
He is in the Knox County Jail.I just checked Franklin Bois Rains.
Kayla

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

I cant find him. May just be my computer. I was told he moved to leslie co but I looked on there and he wasnt there either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min Ari son of Anarchy 150,086
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min pusherman_ 130,289
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 1 hr Dental Assistant 41
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,475
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 1 hr Big fan 3
Lesb or Bi 1 hr Good time Sally 2
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 1 hr Just saying 7

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000