First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Oger

Sikeston, MO

#42 Nov 14, 2012
LMCinfantry wrote:
Upon hearing the point about the darkness would venture to say that I was in a form of purgatory, or the preliminary stages of hell. They may be right. The only thing that I would counter with would be the sensation I was having. I can liken it to getting a paycheck with overtime, and no bills to pay or holidays coming up. I did not fear at all, even though this runs counter to the thought of being emerged in total darkness. It was the only time in my life, or the end of it rather that I was completely present in this moment. I say that because I toil through my everyday life doing whatever occupies me, while simultaneously thinking about some far off goal, or whats for dinner, so to experience this was humbling. The minute in which I was dead was the longest minute ever, because I had no concept of time, nor did I care to ponder it. My experience with death ends here. I was revived, and told of the elapsed time. I was tired when i woke, as if I had journeyed for miles and miles. Knowing that I hadn't moved an inch. I slept for some time but did not forget any detail of what had happened. I know that i was not scared at all and am almost certain that when I go it will be when I am supposed to. I may even welcome the fog. For lack of better words I believe that we just pass to another realm, where knowledge, love and compassion donnot elude us as they do in this life. While here, i think our purpose is to love each other, and impact the lives of our brothers in the most positive ways that we can. That being said I'm not even sure that people even go to hell. I am at the beginning of my understanding of such things. I don't claim to have any answers, only personal thoughts and experiences, but i think that when we die and stand before the might of our creator, we will be so ashamed of our negative trangressions that we will punish our selves for a time, enough to where God's intervention may not even be necessary. Then we will exist in him and with him. In my mind he is the perfect union of Love and Energy. Thanks for reading.
I had to come back over here and ask, did you believe in a "God" or "Jesus" prior to what you experienced? When you was at clinical death of course...

I'm sorry for just laughing at you, but I should have asked that beforehand.

Since: Oct 12

Barbourville

#43 Nov 14, 2012
heard that wrote:
<quoted text>Good reply. I think you are dead on right.I guess when we are faced with death no one really wants to die,sometimes though i get a longing to see loved ones that have already passes. I think Heaven will be so overwhelming our human minds cannot even begin to imagine.
Yes it wiould to our human minds , but walking in the Spirit and as spirits , it will be an amazing adventure , but it will not be too overwhelming . We will be able to handle it because if we build our God Concious , we allready have a touch of heaven inside of us and we allready know what some of it is like . Ya know ? As long as I live here on earth I have vowed to God that I will Love others . No matter what they have done to me or do to me . If someone does do something to me , I do get mad at the time , but as time passes I still Love them . I cant help it . God has put it on my heart . Maybe you are going thrugh something with someone or something , but I never have hatered for anyone anymore .Before I went to treatment , I hated the ground you walked on , even though I didnt know you . I still dont know you , but I Love you as one of Gods children . Are we not supposed to Love our children ? Why not Love all children . I don't know , Maybe I am rambeling .

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#44 Nov 14, 2012
Sweetooth wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it wiould to our human minds , but walking in the Spirit and as spirits , it will be an amazing adventure , but it will not be too overwhelming . We will be able to handle it because if we build our God Concious , we allready have a touch of heaven inside of us and we allready know what some of it is like . Ya know ? As long as I live here on earth I have vowed to God that I will Love others . No matter what they have done to me or do to me . If someone does do something to me , I do get mad at the time , but as time passes I still Love them . I cant help it . God has put it on my heart . Maybe you are going thrugh something with someone or something , but I never have hatered for anyone anymore .Before I went to treatment , I hated the ground you walked on , even though I didnt know you . I still dont know you , but I Love you as one of Gods children . Are we not supposed to Love our children ? Why not Love all children . I don't know , Maybe I am rambeling .
...i love to hear you ramble!! Know that!*wink*
Oger

Sikeston, MO

#45 Nov 14, 2012
Sweetooth wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it wiould to our human minds , but walking in the Spirit and as spirits , it will be an amazing adventure , but it will not be too overwhelming . We will be able to handle it because if we build our God Concious , we allready have a touch of heaven inside of us and we allready know what some of it is like . Ya know ? As long as I live here on earth I have vowed to God that I will Love others . No matter what they have done to me or do to me . If someone does do something to me , I do get mad at the time , but as time passes I still Love them . I cant help it . God has put it on my heart . Maybe you are going thrugh something with someone or something , but I never have hatered for anyone anymore .Before I went to treatment , I hated the ground you walked on , even though I didnt know you . I still dont know you , but I Love you as one of Gods children . Are we not supposed to Love our children ? Why not Love all children . I don't know , Maybe I am rambeling .
Does that also mean, you would allow any human being under what spirit to do anything to your flesh body?

Barbourville

#46 Nov 15, 2012
Harley Boots wrote:
<quoted text>...i love to hear you ramble!! Know that!*wink*
LOL.. silly .. crap I did not know I spelled that wrong ... LOL.. Oh well . Love ya

Barbourville

#47 Nov 15, 2012
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that also mean, you would allow any human being under what spirit to do anything to your flesh body?
LOL.. right now I am so darned hard up for anything to be in my body , it does not matter what spirit .. LOL... Naw man for real The Holy Spirit of God ..... Really ??? What other spirit was I talking about .. OGER ? You must hve just swept the post instead of reading it , that or you are just really effed up in your mind ... LOL.. Just kidding please take no offense . I just kidd like that .

“"DANGER CLOSE!"”

Since: Apr 10

Louisville Ky

#48 Nov 18, 2012
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to come back over here and ask, did you believe in a "God" or "Jesus" prior to what you experienced? When you was at clinical death of course...
I'm sorry for just laughing at you, but I should have asked that beforehand.
I believe. I was just dissapointed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Kelly sprinkles hiding CASH thefts ? 7 min Wondering 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Pat Henry 153,599
Walmart Supercenter 1 hr really 5
what does everyone think about the emergency se... (Jan '09) 1 hr Taxpayer 12
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 4 hr Choloe 83
Test scores 7 hr Really 3
No regrets 9 hr lol 17

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages