Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Dec 13, 2012

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Do you think Benoit really done it, or was it a set up?

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 12, 2012
 
The Specialist wrote:
Do you think Benoit really done it, or was it a set up?
Of course he did. I also see that "Rumors" has been giving you a rough time while I was away...

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 12, 2012
 
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he did. I also see that "Rumors" has been giving you a rough time while I was away...
I've gotten so use to him, I pay his posts absolutely no mind. I have also seen no substantial evidence that Benoit killed himself, or his family. I think there were "other parties" involved.

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 12, 2012
 
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>I've gotten so use to him, I pay his posts absolutely no mind. I have also seen no substantial evidence that Benoit killed himself, or his family. I think there were "other parties" involved.
You simply cannot place anything, narcotics, alcohol or even weed into humans who aren't spiritually strong, I have said this many times over. Now, why he killed himself and his own child is no surprise...

Now, why did he lay a "bible" on them is the question...There was another "party", it was narcotics....

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 12, 2012
 
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply cannot place anything, narcotics, alcohol or even weed into humans who aren't spiritually strong, I have said this many times over. Now, why he killed himself and his own child is no surprise...
Now, why did he lay a "bible" on them is the question...There was another "party", it was narcotics....
Narcotics didn't cause that shit, Oger.

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 12, 2012
 
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Narcotics didn't cause that shit, Oger.
Then, by all means, you have the Topix floor. You tell me what did?

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 12, 2012
 
What about "wrodpress" It's Spelled WORD! That makes twice I've had to correct you!

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 12, 2012
 
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, by all means, you have the Topix floor. You tell me what did?
Kevin Francis Sullivan.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 12, 2012
 
Archangel Oger wrote:
What about "wrodpress" It's Spelled WORD! That makes twice I've had to correct you!
Thank you, Oger.

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 12, 2012
 
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Kevin Francis Sullivan.
Eddie Guerrero?

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 12, 2012
 
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, Oger.
You are welcome, Oger has your back jack, but you HAVE got to stop being so reprobate minded!

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 12, 2012
 
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie Guerrero?
Eddie was already dead by then, I believe, Oger.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 12, 2012
 
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome, Oger has your back jack, but you HAVE got to stop being so reprobate minded!
I'm not sure what you mean by "Reprobate," Oger.

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 12, 2012
 
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure what you mean by "Reprobate," Oger.
And you, a scripture master, If it wasn't for dick-headed reprobate humans down here, the scriptures wouldn't be raped...

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 12, 2012
 
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
And you, a scripture master, If it wasn't for dick-headed reprobate humans down here, the scriptures wouldn't be raped...
Oger, I have to disagree with your analogy. If the Scriptures were better written, they wouldn't be raped. However, all religion's Bible's seem to be this way.

What is your opinion on Catholicism?

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 12, 2012
 
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
And you, a scripture master.
(Oh...) I am a long way from a "Scripture Master," Oger. Actually, I am probably more confused about it than most people.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 12, 2012
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Oger, please watch this lecture. Tell me what you may agree, or disagree with. Thanks!

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 12, 2012
 
The Specialist wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=endscreen&v=ybXQJon EN5o&NR=1
Oger, please watch this lecture. Tell me what you may agree, or disagree with. Thanks!
I've told you about Murray again, and here we go again round eye....I would soon rather take a large bathroom break, and wipe myself with angel soft (double roll) of course. as to listen to such as him...

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 13, 2012
 
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you about Murray again, and here we go again round eye....I would soon rather take a large bathroom break, and wipe myself with angel soft (double roll) of course. as to listen to such as him...
I know, but I would still liked to have heard your opinion on the lecture.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New club in Barbourville? 47 min Bville resident 20
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min DITCH MITCH 147,282
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Mike Duquette 129,047
Teresa Johnson and Rex 52 min Wondering 6
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 2 hr Susie 6
john sowders 2 hr not surprised 11
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 6 hr I think 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••