First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mary

Corbin, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2008
we usually go to the one at bimble but they are so not nice and very mean.. Is there another one around that are cheap and have nice employees??
I think

Madisonville, KY

#2 Sep 6, 2008
Mary wrote:
we usually go to the one at bimble but they are so not nice and very mean.. Is there another one around that are cheap and have nice employees??
Tobacco Hut on 25E down the road from the bread store
Fastlane

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2008
fast lane a cross from mcdonalds have really nice employees..
Bimble

Georgetown, KY

#4 Sep 6, 2008
I like the one in Bimble best not only do you get the best prices but they are nice to me everytime I go there and I go there pretty often....
Smoker

United States

#5 Sep 6, 2008
I will not go to the one at bimble cause everytime you go there its a bunch of hoes working an you have to sit in line for about 20 mins cause they are talking
GreenEyeGirl

Roy, WA

#6 Sep 7, 2008
I like the one at Bimble all the girls that work there are always super nice to me. I think it's a good store. I've never been to the one on 25E though so I don't if they are nice or not. The one by McDonalds has nice people too.
Bimble

London, KY

#7 Sep 8, 2008
I recently went to the one in Bimble actually this morning and I have to tell you I dont know of any tobacco store that has nicer employees then that one....I was actually talking to Charolette about this site and she said for the people who is talking about her store, she was going to get them for slander, she said that all of her employees are good workers and friendly to everyone...I have stopped @ the other stores to and have nothing bad to say about them the only thing is that the one @ Bimble is alot cheaper and they are always good to me and nice with my kids..
Barbourville

London, KY

#8 Sep 8, 2008
I like the one at Bimble best they have the cheapest prices and friendly employees...
Baccer boy

Hazard, KY

#9 Sep 8, 2008
I like the one in bimble. Im not yet 18 and they have only once not sold me smokeless tobbacco.
Keeping Up

Chambersburg, PA

#10 Sep 9, 2008
Bimble wrote:
I recently went to the one in Bimble actually this morning and I have to tell you I dont know of any tobacco store that has nicer employees then that one....I was actually talking to Charolette about this site and she said for the people who is talking about her store, she was going to get them for slander, she said that all of her employees are good workers and friendly to everyone...I have stopped @ the other stores to and have nothing bad to say about them the only thing is that the one @ Bimble is alot cheaper and they are always good to me and nice with my kids..
Not tryin to start anything hon, but it's not considered SLANDER unless it's spoken. With this site, it would be considered LIBEL. Jus thought you should know.
Renae

London, KY

#11 Sep 9, 2008
Now Let Me Tell You SomeThing Smoker My Mom Work's There And Is Not No F*cking Hoe..Stupid Ass..And When I Find Out Who You Are I'm Gonna Make You Wish That You Never Call Me Mom A Hoe!! Later F*ck Face
it is what it is

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2008
I like the one on 25e down from the bread store. The girls there are very nice, and the prices are good. Does anyone know who the owner is?
sue

United States

#13 Sep 9, 2008
what does it matter if the people are nice, just buy ur stuff and drive off...
Renae

Manchester, KY

#14 Sep 10, 2008
ok so sorry about all the bad word's..lol..i guess you say think's when your mad!...But I Just Dont See Why People Talk About People That Thay Dont Even Know!!...But Worker's Are Really Nice And Friendly
gangsta

London, KY

#15 Sep 10, 2008
i like it were i can get it money isnt an object
Just me

United States

#16 Sep 11, 2008
I think there all very expensive myself lol
virginia slim girl

United States

#17 Sep 21, 2008
the one on 25e they seem very pleasant and appear to apprechiate my business money is no issue i go where i am treated best!
anonomus

Corbin, KY

#18 Oct 5, 2008
hey miss bimble ummmm remember slander is aginst the law...well evedently u didn't understand it when you went talking about people too huh did that hurt your feelings well guess what i dont care couse you hurted mine too geting almost everone in knox county against me...
likeable

United States

#19 Nov 20, 2008
just thought i would comment,,the one by mcdonalds have very nice employees and it really dont matter the price you get good conversation too....
hey

United States

#20 Nov 21, 2008
it is what it is wrote:
I like the one on 25e down from the bread store. The girls there are very nice, and the prices are good. Does anyone know who the owner is?

winston tye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min mom 163,695
Bridget Trent Hembree 5 min Johnny 3
bth 12 min Susie 3
Drug dealing 48 min Ratted 4
Jw collins 1 hr Jenny 2
Tyra smith 4 hr Just for comments 7
Casey Dean 9 hr duh 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages