Angie Mills and Chuck Broyles

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Interesting

London, KY

#1 Sep 18, 2010
They are getting married LMFAO how will that happen they are not even allowed to go any where unless they are together i guess that is what happens when u are both hoes and cheat all the time...
whatever

London, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2010
they cant trust each other they cant even work lol and they should get married no one else will have them they are a good match
Whatever

Barbourville, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2010
Why does everyone always have to come down on these two? I've seen so many posts about them. They have made mistakes but we are all guilty of that ourselves so why throw stones if your living in a glass house???? Get over them already and let them be happy. And the trusting issue is no one esle's business but their own. Everyone has some sort of trust issues at some point in life so what is the big deal?? And what they do is entirely between them and not all of Knox County!!! Come on people, give it a rest!!!
SOCUTE2GETHER

Barbourville, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2010
Its about time they found happiness ! She deserves it after putting up with Fat azzs shit ! Go Ang !
Interesting

London, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2010
How can it be happiness when u cant trust each other to even go to work without try to get someone else I dont call that love either
SOCUTE2GETHER

Barbourville, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2010
Interesting wrote:
How can it be happiness when u cant trust each other to even go to work without try to get someone else I dont call that love either
It really no one buissness but theirs any one else ticking their noses in are JELOUSE !
Interesting

Somerset, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2010
First of all learn to spell and maybe it isn't no ones business but its the truth
Friend

Barbourville, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2010
Why r u worried about it! They got pleanty of money they dont have to work! Are u mad cause they dont have to work?! Hes doin somethin right u should see that big rock!!
tell me about it

Barbourville, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2010
this has to be an x!LOL no one else would be pist off this bad that he gave her a nice big rock!i suggest you get over it because he is crazy about Ang and she is him.as for the job hes got a great job and was supposed to have went back but waited till after the big Bahama Cruise he took Angie on with her family to propose. they are both friends of mine and i can tell you they are happy and doing great.i feel sorry for you, you must really be pist and sad at the same time. i hope you find happines like they have very soon and have more to do with your time than worry about them.LOL
Love The Truth

Barbourville, KY

#10 Sep 18, 2010
Interesting wrote:
First of all learn to spell and maybe it isn't no ones business but its the truth
I love the truth,i can understand that you wanna speak the truth. we would love to here more truth like your real name and why you started this thread. its not easy to tell THE TRUTH on ourselves but man it sure is easy to speak the so called truth about others. my advise is if you like the truth so well then give us some on you. im sure we would love to here all about you and who knows"You Just Might Even Be A HOT Topic!
stupid

Somerset, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2010
He cant go back to work or she will be screwing around and he will be to and if he is so in love why has he been cheating lol U dont know the half of it
Funny Crap

Barbourville, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2010
stupid wrote:
He cant go back to work or she will be screwing around and he will be to and if he is so in love why has he been cheating lol U dont know the half of it
LOL!! how pathetic can you be? leave them alone! why do you care if he cheats or if she does? whats it to you? please do tell!!! we all wanna know
pictures

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2010
Did anyone see those pictures on Endless Moments Photography on myspace? Go to myspace and look up Endless Moments Photography. They are pretty risque and gross. I know the photographer is no Chad Engle, but I've seen better pictures taken by a 3yr old. But anyway, look at Angie Mills Teaser album. It's way gross. I mean, Angie looks alright but my goodness, somebody should put a bag over Chucks head.
Angie

Barbourville, KY

#14 Sep 18, 2010
sitten here eatin a big ole slice of cheesecake and reading my thread! dang, i feel loved!!LOL im bored now though so im gonna go watch me a movie....Huggs,Angie
nope

Somerset, KY

#15 Sep 18, 2010
It isnt love nobody likes either one of u Chuck is so ugly she must like him because he is 10 years younger than him they make people sick
clyde

Barbourville, KY

#16 Sep 18, 2010
he must have stole angie's heart he stole everthing else
Angie

Barbourville, KY

#17 Sep 19, 2010
good morning everyone......im up early!LOL im thinkin about going to the flea market today..think thats a good ideal! my belly hurt all night..i think it was way to much cheesecake.LOL i feel much better now!! well just checkin in and showin some love....ill check in later for the ones that need to know and ill tell u all about my day. love to everyone,have a great day...Angie
Angie

Barbourville, KY

#18 Sep 19, 2010
nope wrote:
It isnt love nobody likes either one of u Chuck is so ugly she must like him because he is 10 years younger than him they make people sick
let me help you out...hes 33 and im 37.hmmmmm,tell me you finished grade school! thats hardly 10 years.LOL nice try though...im gonna tell you this,we are at the point where we laugh at this and reading it is funny. im gonna play along and enjoy the hell out of it so please entertain me some more...i promise to play along!LOL NOTHING you chicken shits say on here bothers me any more...im happy,healthy and i have a man that loves me,my family,my moms health is doing better and great friends! life is to good to ever let this drag me down...SO BRING IT!!!!! bahabahahaha
an old friend

Barbourville, KY

#19 Sep 19, 2010
Interesting wrote:
They are getting married LMFAO how will that happen they are not even allowed to go any where unless they are together i guess that is what happens when u are both hoes and cheat all the time...
we know who you are MS.Interesting..why don't you worry bout your wh*rish life...you all are so damn jealous of her so grow up and find something else to keep your nosy @$$ occupied
an old friend

Barbourville, KY

#20 Sep 19, 2010
pictures wrote:
Did anyone see those pictures on Endless Moments Photography on myspace? Go to myspace and look up Endless Moments Photography. They are pretty risque and gross. I know the photographer is no Chad Engle, but I've seen better pictures taken by a 3yr old. But anyway, look at Angie Mills Teaser album. It's way gross. I mean, Angie looks alright but my goodness, somebody should put a bag over Chucks head.
This is obvously you Mad CLown H*res...angie has a nice body....chuck is built...unlike long chin and the fat guy.......lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason hughes son 17 min Jason cuzzo 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 53 min _Zoey_ 3,610
hau mings mexican restaurant 1 hr bugs r us 2
dinky phipps 1 hr Edozier 18
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 3 hr Lee 15
What do you think 3 hr Just sayin 1
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 3 hr Just sayin 188
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web