First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Okay

Somerset, KY

#41 Oct 5, 2012
Experience wrote:
Hey everyone, I use to go to boone, back before it was CES. Yes i dont know if it is some wierd coincidence or something but when i was in first there was tons of kids that growled and snarled. Yes is was childish and yes it was quite strange. There was a kid at that time that was just like this one, he bit people. You wanna know what us as kids thought, we thought nothing of it. It is pretty sad that nowadays parents want to call a child an
animal, i mean yea he bites like a animal but that doesnt give you the right, do you know the kid
personally? I think not, and if you did you probably wouldnt call him it. Its quite pathetic to
know the nerve that some people have today. I have never been on topix till now and I see its a
quite useless site, just a bunch of people that tend to run their mouths over something that they
cant back up on their own, so they gotta call in other people so that they dont feel like its them
against the world. AND FOR GOODNESS SAKES THE DRAMA. Dont get me started on
that, you all have to have something to complain about dont you....
this is the ONLY post that seems like it comes from a level headed citizen! Kudos!!
listen up

United States

#42 Oct 6, 2012
To all you people that think you know the deal well you don't and if you were a 7 year old little boy and was chased down and held on the ground by grown ass men and got all bruised and beat up what would you do when another one came after you a 7year old would probably bite if thats the only defense he had you people need to grow up and mind ur own business and the staff need to stop gossiping in the office about it so immature people don't judge.
Seriously

United States

#43 Oct 6, 2012
listen up wrote:
To all you people that think you know the deal well you don't and if you were a 7 year old little boy and was chased down and held on the ground by grown ass men and got all bruised and beat up what would you do when another one came after you a 7year old would probably bite if thats the only defense he had you people need to grow up and mind ur own business and the staff need to stop gossiping in the office about it so immature people don't judge.
What grown men done him like that? I don't know this child or anything about him, other than what these idiots are saying about him on here. God bless his little heart. That's why it upset me so bad that an adult would call a child a freak and a animal,, he is a child for crying out loud.
got it wrong

Sheridan, AR

#44 Oct 6, 2012
the poor little boy doesn't fit in the private school they just trying to run him off
the sound of it

Williamsburg, KY

#46 Oct 6, 2012
got it wrong wrote:
the poor little boy doesn't fit in the private school they just trying to run him off
it sounds to me like he needs some kind of special attention.they cant just leave him with other students if he is going to try an bite a chunk out of them.
not funny

Barbourville, KY

#47 Oct 7, 2012
I do not want him/her around my child....yes my child attends this school! Bottom line.....send him somewhere his problems can be treated, obviously school isn't this place! My child dont bite therefore I dont expect him to be bitten!! On the other hand, name calling is soooooo not even right for a child! No matter what!!
Seriously

United States

#48 Oct 7, 2012
not funny wrote:
I do not want him/her around my child....yes my child attends this school! Bottom line.....send him somewhere his problems can be treated, obviously school isn't this place! My child dont bite therefore I dont expect him to be bitten!! On the other hand, name calling is soooooo not even right for a child! No matter what!!
What's the difference in calling a child a name or DEMANDING that the child be threw out and placed else where? I'm a Mother too, and I understand your concern for your child, no one wants their child harmed. In my opinion, the correct way to handle this situation, is first don't call this child any names and second don't act like you care but throw him to the dogs so he is away from my kid. This child needs someone to take the extra time to help him, and I agree if he is still violent he don't need to be around other children until he can enter act around others appropriately. I like how you come on here acting all "concerned" and then say you do NOT want him around your child, and school is not the place for him! If it were your child, you wouldn't want him condemned and threw out to the dogs, now would you? Wow, some people never cease to amaze me.
get real

Williamsburg, KY

#49 Oct 7, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> What's the difference in calling a child a name or DEMANDING that the child be threw out and placed else where? I'm a Mother too, and I understand your concern for your child, no one wants their child harmed. In my opinion, the correct way to handle this situation, is first don't call this child any names and second don't act like you care but throw him to the dogs so he is away from my kid. This child needs someone to take the extra time to help him, and I agree if he is still violent he don't need to be around other children until he can enter act around others appropriately. I like how you come on here acting all "concerned" and then say you do NOT want him around your child, and school is not the place for him! If it were your child, you wouldn't want him condemned and threw out to the dogs, now would you? Wow, some people never cease to amaze me.
i'm not trying to answer for the person you replied to,but the fact is that if this child bit an hurt your child you would be pissed to the max an you know you would.an no one is trying to throw this kid to the dogs as you keep saying for some reason.it is fact that the child has a serious problem,an they have places to heip children with these problems.so let the child go get help an then return to school as a normal child.i dont know why you people keep saying that people are trying to throw the kid to the dogs because no one has said that.they have special places to help them for a reason.
Seriously

United States

#50 Oct 7, 2012
get real wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not trying to answer for the person you replied to,but the fact is that if this child bit an hurt your child you would be pissed to the max an you know you would.an no one is trying to throw this kid to the dogs as you keep saying for some reason.it is fact that the child has a serious problem,an they have places to heip children with these problems.so let the child go get help an then return to school as a normal child.i dont know why you people keep saying that people are trying to throw the kid to the dogs because no one has said that.they have special places to help them for a reason.
Listen my only point is, yes the child has issues and yes the child needs help, but NO is it right for some one to get on here and call a child an animal and freak! Read all the post because its clear you didn't! It's not like they came on here with genuine concern, they came on here b!tching and trashing a CHILD. That's the point and my biggest concern.
get real

Williamsburg, KY

#51 Oct 7, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Listen my only point is, yes the child has issues and yes the child needs help, but NO is it right for some one to get on here and call a child an animal and freak! Read all the post because its clear you didn't! It's not like they came on here with genuine concern, they came on here b!tching and trashing a CHILD. That's the point and my biggest concern.
i dont agree with calling the child names either.but i was only replying to your comment not the rest of them.
listen up

United States

#52 Oct 7, 2012
This child has not ever harmed another child at school only the adults that try to hold them down because thats the only defense that worked for them. I know the parents and they are great with their children this one is youngest and experienced a bad situation at school. As far as being that way at home its not true he listens to his parents very well. Things should be handled in a different manner and maybe there would be different outcomes. As far as help the proper steps are being taken and if you don't know the whole story you shouldn't be deciding the fate of a child that you know nothing about.
I dont agree

Barbourville, KY

#53 Oct 7, 2012
I go to that school. And it aint going to be shut down. And if u dont like that then get on a other there of topix But if u agree with me you r a singer. I am and i know some people that posted that about the grandson i no that thay are old. And you guys dont even need to warry about it is it your school no it aint' and the First grader dont no how to read yet i know he is a boy that goes to Mr.Disney all the time and sits out of recess and stuff. That first-grader is little and i watch'ed it i know it was a boy because my 2 eyes watch'ed it and if u dont belive me then im sorry because I can tell you becuase i watched it and i promise i can spell im in 2th grade and he is in 1st haha such a baby grade lol
shedevil

Somerset, KY

#54 Oct 7, 2012
Only danger your kids are in at central elementary is never learning how to write cursive.Yes they cut out writing there.So if you want your child to learn to write send him to GR hampton or lays.And you are a nut kids are not animals.
oy vay

Barbourville, KY

#56 Oct 7, 2012
I say put one of those dog shock collars on him and turn it on HIGH, then give the clicker to the teacher. When acts out, zaps his little ass. See if he does it again. Im sure he wont
bingo

Barbourville, KY

#57 Oct 7, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Listen my only point is, yes the child has issues and yes the child needs help, but NO is it right for some one to get on here and call a child an animal and freak! Read all the post because its clear you didn't! It's not like they came on here with genuine concern, they came on here b!tching and trashing a CHILD. That's the point and my biggest concern.
Let me see if I understand you correctly. Your biggest concern is someone calling a child names on a forum the child will never see or read making him completely oblivious to the insult! Hmmmm, I find myself more concerned about his behavior and victims.
candy

Barbourville, KY

#58 Oct 8, 2012
serious issue wrote:
If he uses his teeth as a weapon what else might he use? A knife he gets out of the kitchen at home and hides in his backpack?
If he has done this more than once, and I heard from more than one person that he has attacked his own family the same way, why is he still in the general school population?
I am curious as to what the school can do to protect it's staff and the children legally? Do we now have to allow known threats to be present in the classroom?
did you ever think of a few people going to see the judge office or writting hal rogers. You will get an anwer out of the two.
Social Service

Somerset, KY

#59 Oct 8, 2012
Please report this physical and verbal abuse.
Names of teachers and staff day and time
candy

Barbourville, KY

#60 Oct 9, 2012
Social Service wrote:
Please report this physical and verbal abuse.
Names of teachers and staff day and time
I agree, you can not report it too soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Another Vet 4,491
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min GOTP 153,084
Looking for Billy Mills 7 min Old Friend 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Mike Duquette 130,998
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 26 min LIbEralS 26,262
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 46 min True Anon 5
Mellisa Collett 2 hr Pineville 3
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 13 hr Limbertwig 70
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••