Bville girl

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2013
We have a 14 x 70 . 2 bedroom mobile home for rent, total electric. has heat but you will need to ise window air cond, until we get the air hooked up this summer,big back yard and front yard, big spot for a garden,,No inside pets.and it is Not on HUD..one mile from walmart in barbourville.looking for some good people that dont drink n dope n party. you can have an outside dog is chained up or fenced in.If interested email me at [email protected] ,rent is $350.00 a month with a $300.00 deposit, we will work with you on the deposit over first 2 months..
wondering

Corbin, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Bville girl wrote:
We have a 14 x 70 . 2 bedroom mobile home for rent, total electric. has heat but you will need to ise window air cond, until we get the air hooked up this summer,big back yard and front yard, big spot for a garden,,No inside pets.and it is Not on HUD..one mile from walmart in barbourville.looking for some good people that dont drink n dope n party. you can have an outside dog is chained up or fenced in.If interested email me at [email protected] ,rent is $350.00 a month with a $300.00 deposit, we will work with you on the deposit over first 2 months..
is this still for rent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Puff ball McFly 161,069
Drug hollow 1 hr Georgia M 1
I need to know something 2 hr shh teeter 7
Toe Nails in a Jar 2 hr DNA 1
Ledford Dean 2 hr OOOOXX 1
Preachers That Allow Drug Users In the Pulpit 2 hr Therealbitchplease 10
aquariums 3 hr travis carnes 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages