First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not worth it

Pineville, KY

#21 May 31, 2013
bystander wrote:
Does anyone eat at Nathans I would like to try it but i dont like the woman who runs it. She used to work at Family Dollar until she was fired and i want to try it but shes always there. Doesnt anyone else work there besides her.
I have eaten there a couple of times, the food is pretty good, but not worth the prices! Yea, there is hotdogs, fries, hamburgers, etc. Just a basic combo will run around $8-9!

I agree with the hatefulness there! Maybe I would be more willing to pay some of the prices if the emoloyees were a little nicer! It's not the girl that worked at the dollar store or wherever, it's the African-American worker & the lady that is CONSTANTLY in her cell phone! the black girl, She acts like it kills get to do anything! Bet it doesn't kill her to get her pay check cashed!!! The ine in her phone, give it a break before it blows up!!! Guess u can't fix stupid!
Not worth it

Pineville, KY

#22 May 31, 2013
Not worth it wrote:
<quoted text>
I have eaten there a couple of times, the food is pretty good, but not worth the prices! Yea, there is hotdogs, fries, hamburgers, etc. Just a basic combo will run around $8-9!
I agree with the hatefulness there! Maybe I would be more willing to pay some of the prices if the emoloyees were a little nicer! It's not the girl that worked at the dollar store or wherever, it's the African-American worker & the lady that is CONSTANTLY in her cell phone! the black girl, She acts like it kills get to do anything! Bet it doesn't kill her to get her pay check cashed!!! The ine in her phone, give it a break before it blows up!!! Guess u can't fix stupid!
Sorry! Know some words came out misspelled!
oscar meyer

United States

#24 Jun 1, 2013
Not worth it wrote:
<quoted text>
I love connley's hot dogs in Middlesboro I get 2 footlongs and fries for less than eight dollars. Their meat and chili are the best around !!
Happy customer

Williamsburg, KY

#25 Aug 14, 2013
I have eaten their several times and the food is really good. They have gone down on their prices on a lot of things. Now, they have their plain hot dogs for $1 every day. All of the employees have always been super friendly to me, especially the blond that works there. It's a great restaurant that everyone should try. I don't know about the service at night because I usually go during the day. And the employees on the day shift are very friendly....I will continue to go back. Another thing I like about it is that their food is all made fresh when you order it!
gator

London, KY

#26 Aug 14, 2013
you should see my trick i do with a hot dog, it is awesome. i made a truck payment today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Jones 56 min Smash That 9
is Roy eversole running for judge ? 3 hr Boy meets Girl 2
Will Bob Corey win or lose ? 3 hr Girls 41
Kids 4 hr Angela 9
Mike Mitchell Campaining on your Tax Dollars ! 6 hr Lori 18
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 6 hr what a russsh 1,848
John Mills woman 6 hr Becky 22
Sprinkles Wins Judge Ex Debate ! ! ! 7 hr Truth 23

Barbourville Jobs

Personal Finance