whatever

Tampa, FL

#101 Feb 27, 2014
TE who="Truth"]<quot ed text>
This has already made it circuit and now it moves upstair's.Stupid.
and I bet you thought O.J. Would have been found utility to. And it's not as you are saying in circuit court if you knew anything at all it would be sent to grand jury for them to decide. Stupid
John

Middlesboro, KY

#102 Feb 27, 2014
whatever wrote:
You'd go to jail because you were caught stealing in wal-mart, once your off there property its hard to prove
if it's something electronic each item has a serial number and is scanning into their computer system. if the items were still in the packages they can prove they came from their store.
whatever

Tampa, FL

#103 Feb 27, 2014
Yes, but they can't prove it wasn't paid for
someone who knows

Mount Vernon, KY

#104 Mar 1, 2014
well i worked with teresa at kch and then she was also my doc...she is a good person..no i dont agre with the practice at gina good office very very poorlty ran..espectaill when you sit out in lobby and see people passed out waiting to see doc..if i can see it u know when they get back htere they can too..they give meds to ppls that abuse it but not to ppl that really need it as far as teresa she is wonderfulshe cant help what lewis does and if she is actually involve wiht his ways she needs to go down with him..but ginas offices needs to be closed..u can dr with ne one and ony go well atleast once a month there you go every two weeks..heck why dont the go v question that..its the hard workings people money paying for her to get rich..hate that she is sick but enough is enough
funnypaper

Barbourville, KY

#105 Mar 1, 2014
someone who knows wrote:
well i worked with teresa at kch and then she was also my doc...she is a good person..no i dont agre with the practice at gina good office very very poorlty ran..espectaill when you sit out in lobby and see people passed out waiting to see doc..if i can see it u know when they get back htere they can too..they give meds to ppls that abuse it but not to ppl that really need it as far as teresa she is wonderfulshe cant help what lewis does and if she is actually involve wiht his ways she needs to go down with him..but ginas offices needs to be closed..u can dr with ne one and ony go well atleast once a month there you go every two weeks..heck why dont the go v question that..its the hard workings people money paying for her to get rich..hate that she is sick but enough is enough
haven't you people ever heard of Karma!!
mike

Middlesboro, KY

#106 Mar 1, 2014
whatever wrote:
Yes, but they can't prove it wasn't paid for
yes they an when an item is scanned at the register it is marked as sold in the system. every item is tracked from the time it arrives at the warehouse until it's sold.
whatever

Tampa, FL

#107 Mar 1, 2014
I dont think so, if thats the case then when stolen items have been returned to the store then why dont the just scan it, to see if it is stolen and I'm sure stolen items have been returned.
her

Somerset, KY

#108 Mar 2, 2014
14-M-00162COMMONWEALTH VS. GRAY, TERESA
(ARRAIGNMENT)
1 8000000 LOCAL CITY ORDINANCE tomorrow morning
my opinion

Barbourville, KY

#109 Mar 2, 2014
We need to clean out our courthouse, and police departments. Elections are coming up folks.
Example

London, KY

#110 Mar 2, 2014
They need to make an example out of this pawn shop.
Truth

Barbourville, KY

#111 Mar 2, 2014
well I really didn't want to have to tell the truth about it all but I think everyone should know DAVID THOMASON wanted to put poker games in one end of the pawnshop lewis and treasa said no so DAVID got the reds got his little steve buddy and there trying to find every way there is to take lewis down they had to put 3 in it so it would be called organized crime that makes it a class C felony couldn't do it with just 2 people cant be a organized crime that was pretty smart of them to set that one up........BUT that wont work either boys LEWIS will show you what money can do that's EASY for him.
GUSS

Graham, WA

#112 Mar 3, 2014
Truth wrote:
well I really didn't want to have to tell the truth about it all but I think everyone should know DAVID THOMASON wanted to put poker games in one end of the pawnshop lewis and treasa said no so DAVID got the reds got his little steve buddy and there trying to find every way there is to take lewis down they had to put 3 in it so it would be called organized crime that makes it a class C felony couldn't do it with just 2 people cant be a organized crime that was pretty smart of them to set that one up........BUT that wont work either boys LEWIS will show you what money can do that's EASY for him.
If this guy is guilty of what the cops say he is then It's pretty sad that people are hoping he gets off and stays open. It's sad that the citizens are accepting of the criminal element and the other crimes that are committed that are in correlation to this guys business. Like all the thieving that goes on and the goods being pawned or sold to this guy. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that someone that looks like a bum has four or five fourwheelers or ten TVs that they want to pawn doesn't own them or that they are probably stolen.Mind you that I said "if" the guy is guilty.
Gator

Middlesboro, KY

#113 Mar 4, 2014
I used to go over there but won't go back again.
wanderer

East Lansing, MI

#114 Mar 5, 2014
vote wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's true about her, I would bet everything I own she will get busted. That's another quality he has he won't tell where his information comes from. That is why so many get arrested!
dear Vote are you kidding. I don't care who you call and tell about any one dealing drugs from your locals to the Feds. They will tell you to call hot line and they {law} will check it out. BUT only if it shows up on more than one list. DEA, UNITE<ALL the same as locals big talk NO action! And all that is sad.
guss

Graham, WA

#115 Mar 6, 2014
The only thing needed for evil to succeed, is for the good people to do nothing. If you let this place stay open then don't complain. If the citizens wanted to close this pawnshop they could do it. I guess too many people are making too much money either by selling the stolen goods there or collecting insurance money for things stolen from them. I guess that's why the guy can get arrested on thousands of charges and walk for a city code violation at best. Doesn't this bother any of you? It's not the first time for him to be arrested for a crooked pawnshop. It baffles me that the good people aren't up at arms over him just walking free when he clearly is guilty. If a regular Joe had these many charges, he would be under the jail and the news outlets would be all over him.
Respect get some

Somerset, KY

#116 Mar 7, 2014
There was a Lewis Gray that did the same dealings in Pineville. Is this the same one?

By the time people like Lewis get caught they have banked millions of dollars or invested in different Co. names. Then, when they get caught, they may spend a couple of years in jail. Think about this, big bank account, couple of years in prison why do you think they do it.
momma

Barbourville, KY

#117 Mar 12, 2014
Bad news for them
Noisey busy bodies

Louisville, KY

#118 Apr 16, 2014
Jealous of people who tried yo help your community...no wonder why knox county is not expanding- no new jobs- nothing. Any pawn shop you go to will take your merchandise without question unless its a gun. You should learn the law you before you pass judgement. Teresa is a great person and a great doctor that actually cares about people. BTW- while your busy taking mental notes on whose husband is screwing who...who is your husband screwing. To much time on the computer. ..men have needs lol clean your house, go to work or better yet, go to church. -SA
vote

Somerset, KY

#119 Apr 16, 2014
Noisey busy bodies wrote:
Jealous of people who tried yo help your community...no wonder why knox county is not expanding- no new jobs- nothing. Any pawn shop you go to will take your merchandise without question unless its a gun. You should learn the law you before you pass judgement. Teresa is a great person and a great doctor that actually cares about people. BTW- while your busy taking mental notes on whose husband is screwing who...who is your husband screwing. To much time on the computer...men have needs lol clean your house, go to work or better yet, go to church.-SA
Please do explain how they helped our community. Now, I'm not talking about the loads of money the thieves made pawning our hard worked for items. I am not talking people that got money because they were in hard spot, most that were going into drug withdraw. You said they helped my community, they never helped me or anyone I know. They caused a few wrecks, bought stolen property well you read the charges. Do not associate me or anyone I know with them.
mike

London, KY

#120 Apr 16, 2014
they wanna help the community sale all of those junk car's that's blocking the road look's like they have got away with crime again! to still be open makes me sick !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 7 min Darren 226
food stamp office 9 min Darren 16
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min stray-cat 132,163
teena Marie mills 52 min bitch 6
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 1 hr Just a fact 22
jason hughes 2 hr sky 10
jessica napier 11 hr hmm 1
praying it's all a lie 21 hr Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info