“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#81 Feb 26, 2014
whatever wrote:
and your right, family, items have to actually be stolen for it to be a crime
No that's not True.... Nothing has to be stolen for a crime, even a felony, to be committed...

The Intent and taking action to commit a crime can be as illegal as actually committing the crime... A person sitting down to hire a hit-man to kill someone can be convicted of Conspiracy to commit murder .... Buying a piece of soap thinking it was Crack from an undercover officer is Felony.... And buying a item knowing it, or thinking it is stolen, is conspiracy to receive stolen property.... And if you organize even a small part of your actions to gain from on going buying and selling of stolen property is organize crime...
whatever

Tampa, FL

#82 Feb 26, 2014
Ok first of your talking about a crime against a person, second your talking about controlled substance, and third it takes 3 or more persons involved to be consider organized crime, and I'm saying if walmart or any other business willing gave these items then there not stolen therefor no crime, lets meet back here when this is through court system and see who is right.
Gotta go

London, KY

#83 Feb 26, 2014
whatever wrote:
Ok first of your talking about a crime against a person, second your talking about controlled substance, and third it takes 3 or more persons involved to be consider organized crime, and I'm saying if walmart or any other business willing gave these items then there not stolen therefor no crime, lets meet back here when this is through court system and see who is right.
Whacha problem did ya income stop. The Pope hisself couldn't convince any he is innocent.
whatever

Tampa, FL

#84 Feb 26, 2014
Omg, it's himself, if your going to jump in and comment, lol
John

Middlesboro, KY

#85 Feb 26, 2014
It's amazing at how many people takes the side of people who was committing fraud and now was part of stealing and selling shoplifted items from wal-mart. This shows this country is gone.
whatever

Tampa, FL

#86 Feb 26, 2014
I could care less what he was doing or not doing, I'm just saying that the way this was done is not going to hold up in court, if this is the case then if anyone goes to flea market and buys something then they could be guilty of conspiracy to.
GUSS

Graham, WA

#87 Feb 26, 2014
whatever wrote:
I could care less what he was doing or not doing, I'm just saying that the way this was done is not going to hold up in court, if this is the case then if anyone goes to flea market and buys something then they could be guilty of conspiracy to.
The pawn shop owners were led to believe the items were stolen, but they bought them anyway. Whether the items were in fact stolen makes no difference. A pawn shop has to be run totally aboveboard to keep its state license. If they suspect an item does not belong to the person legally that is trying to sell or pawn it they are not supposed to buy it. If this doesn't explain it clear enough for you then I really don't care. You can't pawn stupid.
whatever

Tampa, FL

#88 Feb 27, 2014
I understand what is being said and what has been done a whole lot more than u do, but like I said lets just let this play out in court and see what happens if it makes it that far. Stupid
curious

Williamsburg, KY

#89 Feb 27, 2014
If Lewis is on house arrest, then why was he at the Pawn shop yesterday?
whatever

Tampa, FL

#90 Feb 27, 2014
My own opinion is that he pleas guilty of violating city ordnance
free

Barbourville, KY

#91 Feb 27, 2014
it has been taken off the court records nothing showing for it t all. .. I bet it gets out of all of it.
what

Manchester, KY

#92 Feb 27, 2014
free wrote:
it has been taken off the court records nothing showing for it t all... I bet it gets out of all of it.
How the heck did that happen???????
OMG

Somerset, KY

#93 Feb 27, 2014
curious wrote:
If Lewis is on house arrest, then why was he at the Pawn shop yesterday?
They were never closed and Lewis is not on house arrest anymore everything has been dropped. Money talks!
Jake Lockley

Mckee, KY

#94 Feb 27, 2014
what wrote:
<quoted text>
How the heck did that happen???????
Best Crooked Defense Attorney in the Tri-County Area.
whatever

Tampa, FL

#95 Feb 27, 2014
Has nothing to do with money, like I said there was no crime committed, except for city ordnance.
whatever

Tampa, FL

#96 Feb 27, 2014
Listen, only way to stop this type of crime is for Wal-Martmart and other businesses to beef up there security and stop it at the stores, and yes it can be done.
John

Middlesboro, KY

#97 Feb 27, 2014
whatever wrote:
they said he has $40,000 worth of stolen items. now I could see a couple of items not being nothiced but 40 grand is alot of stuff. he knew it was stolen.
John

Middlesboro, KY

#98 Feb 27, 2014
whatever wrote:
Has nothing to do with money, like I said there was no crime committed, except for city ordnance.
how is them having $40,000 in stolen stuff not a crime? If you stole a candy bar at wal mart and was caught youd go to jail and pay a big fine. I guess if your rich enough you can do whatever you want.
Truth

United States

#99 Feb 27, 2014
whatever wrote:
I understand what is being said and what has been done a whole lot more than u do, but like I said lets just let this play out in court and see what happens if it makes it that far. Stupid
This has already made it circuit and now it moves upstair's.Stupid
whatever

Tampa, FL

#100 Feb 27, 2014
You'd go to jail because you were caught stealing in wal-mart, once your off there property its hard to prove

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Hmmmmmmmmm 5,949
kC principal injured 11 min idk 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min SistaNoneYa 131,084
Judge ex and mayor have free db festival tickets 37 min Mom 1
Mike Smith, Mike Warren, Mike Baker 48 min Real Deal 7
thieves on 1527 1 hr Hemi 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 154,349
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 8 hr curious 16
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 14 hr gator 26
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search