T&L pawn Raided wed-19-2014
Kleen

Somerset, KY

#61 Feb 23, 2014
So Warren Scoville,is The Judge, Lawyer, And Jour all in one. I bet he is getting his cut of the money. What in the world is this place becoming to,will it be safe to raise your kids in Knox County? Looks like the law breakers have won if Mike Smith don't get in office of Sheriff I guess I will get the heck out of here. And move to a big city where you don't know what's going on.
Well

Orlando, KY

#62 Feb 23, 2014
Kleen wrote:
So Warren Scoville,is The Judge, Lawyer, And Jour all in one. I bet he is getting his cut of the money. What in the world is this place becoming to,will it be safe to raise your kids in Knox County? Looks like the law breakers have won if Mike Smith don't get in office of Sheriff I guess I will get the heck out of here. And move to a big city where you don't know what's going on.
Warren is his brother-in-law.
long time coming

United States

#63 Feb 23, 2014
About time

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

United States

#64 Feb 23, 2014
Open wrote:
He is opened back up. No time.
Actually they are in the process of closing the shop but there are 1000'sof items on pawn from folks around the area who pawned Legal items in good faith and it will take a considerable amount of time to clear the books of pawned items... Then the plan is to confiscate all items that have cleared stolen property checks and Pawn ticket returns and pay backs... We very well could see a major City auction in the near future to clear the property....
Just Curious

AOL

#65 Feb 23, 2014
hellyell wrote:
<quoted text> Theresa had to get out of knox county there's too much Greed in Knox county . Their scared too death that someone is going to make a dollar more than them. Teresa keep those pills coming .Lewis arrest was a joke he walked in jail and was booked and walked out on a property bond. what a crock. Now if it was 50 thousand in cash you would know who was backing T& l pawn. who could bring in the cash the fastest. Just like the last time lewis was arrested it was a joke. two jokes in row. Watch it Lewis third time is a charm. Walmarts merchandise isn't walking to the pawn shop by it's self there are employees involved. In the stealing. The pawn shop should be prosecuted to the fullest but there are more people involved than Lewis and his Nephew.
Who are the Walmart employees stealing all of this stuff and taking it to pawn shop? Start naming names on that tired of paying high prices for thefts of Walmart employees.
my thoughts.

Lexington, KY

#66 Feb 23, 2014
Just Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Who are the Walmart employees stealing all of this stuff and taking it to pawn shop? Start naming names on that tired of paying high prices for thefts of Walmart employees.

Looks like everyone was in on it.
vote

London, KY

#67 Feb 23, 2014
Just Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the Walmart employees stealing all of this stuff and taking it to pawn shop? Start naming names on that tired of paying high prices for thefts of Walmart employees.
This is the first I heard that is was maybe Walmart employees, I figured it was his regular customers. Either way it was very wrong. Hate all the bad things that are happening now. Wish times were better.
blind

Keavy, KY

#68 Feb 23, 2014
So is his wife a doctor lol
Truth

United States

#69 Feb 24, 2014
Lucy wrote:
I just wonder why everyone loves to talk about other people instead of worrying about they're own life. And minding you're own business. If they get in trouble for something. It's no ones business, but their own. I'd bout bet that everyone that's running there mouth has done just as bad if not worse, but just hasn't been caught. And as for Teresa, leave her out of it, she's trying to do right. Why don't you just go see if she'll write you pills if you don't need them. Everyone needs to back off and mind your own business instead of running your mouth about everyone else. LOOK In The Mirror at yourself before you try to judge someone else.
Thank you and that's all I have to say.

Minding my own business. I am ,when I go to any store and the price has increased. Due to theif from any low life. You better beleive i have some thing to say when some one gets caught. I have never gotten any thing from a pawn shop in my life. Some have to go to a pawn shop, they don't have enough money for the month. Normanally most pick there item's back up. Giving some one a list of things needed for a pawn shop is lower than a snake along with the person stealing it.
Just Curious

AOL

#70 Feb 24, 2014
vote wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first I heard that is was maybe Walmart employees, I figured it was his regular customers. Either way it was very wrong. Hate all the bad things that are happening now. Wish times were better.
I thought I read that somewhere that it said employees guess its people stocking at night and helping them selves. The managers needs to be more on the job and check things out. They are way over priced anymore the Dollar General Store and IGA sells things way cheaper than Walmart. It should be the other way and most of the stuff they sell is junk anyway. The clothes won't even stick together until you get them home much less after you wash them. I think its a shame what our country has come to. Hardworking people can't even buy decent clothes or food anymore. If they raise prices much more boycott them and go somewhere else.
vote

London, KY

#71 Feb 24, 2014
This is the way I feel and believe me I am not getting soft by no means. Everyone makes mistakes in life and more than one. You can grow from them or ignore them altogether.

I don't like kicking people, that have made mistakes, but when it comes to doing it twice to a community that has more poor people than most I get angry.

The business's, politicians, health care, lawyers, teachers, preachers should set examples. You read an hear lot's of corruption, drug dealing, theft and other things going on in your community and the people ( thiefs, druggies, sellers, poor people) that need help just think mostly hey it's OK, they all do it, they are cool, look at their houses, their cars, money. Some have been to their homes it's like they want to be like them. These grown intelligent people should set examples first at home and especially with the people that are looking to them as examples.
Family

London, KY

#72 Feb 25, 2014
I think it's crazy for saying they're receiving stolen property when Walmart is in on it. How's the merchandise stolen. Even with the cops. I guess they tell people to go steal so they can bust someone for receiving. If the cops or Walmart have something to do with it. The stuff can't be stolen. Or they should have charges on them too. Just my thoughts.
thinkaboutit

Corbin, KY

#73 Feb 25, 2014
Do you think this merchandise walked out of walk? There's a problem, large items aren't easy to steal. Start with employees. You can't hide a flat screen tv under your shirt. and large tools.
vote

Mount Vernon, KY

#74 Feb 25, 2014
Thinkaboutit, I didn't know that flat screens were taken. Yes, you are right, if items of this size were taken.
Hot lips

Salyersville, KY

#75 Feb 25, 2014
john wrote:
they need to close the junk down for good and get those junk cars that's blocking the road moved!
. I drove thru there 25 was open you must be mistaken.
Daffy

Puyallup, WA

#76 Feb 25, 2014
Family wrote:
I think it's crazy for saying they're receiving stolen property when Walmart is in on it. How's the merchandise stolen. Even with the cops. I guess they tell people to go steal so they can bust someone for receiving. If the cops or Walmart have something to do with it. The stuff can't be stolen. Or they should have charges on them too. Just my thoughts.
Are you stupid or just this way normally? Ever here of a sting operation?
Daffy

Puyallup, WA

#77 Feb 25, 2014
hear
whatever

United States

#78 Feb 26, 2014
Daffy wrote:
<quoted text>Are you stupid or just this way normally? Ever here of a sting operation?
please enlighten us on this "Sting" operation please
whatever

United States

#79 Feb 26, 2014
and your right, family, items have to actually be stolen for it to be a crime
Good read

Mount Vernon, KY

#80 Feb 26, 2014
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>please enlighten us on this "Sting" operation please
sting operation - a complicated confidence game planned and executed with great care (especially an operation implemented by undercover agents to apprehend criminals). If you need anymore information you should contact the Barbourville city police dept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pussyhat Project tops off Women's March on Wash... 4 hr Proud Deplorable 2
Looking for work 4 hr Middlesboro Man 29
Nicholas Jones, Rodney Bullock, Benjamin Strong 5 hr Truth is Truth 4
rump takes office Tomorrow 5 hr un trump 9
Donald Trump bodyslams, beats and shaves Vince ... 6 hr un trump 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Shane 158,110
Free dog to a good home Chihuahua/Yorkie mix (Nov '11) 7 hr Cierra carr 13
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu Refer 112

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web