lawson

Tampa, FL

#1 Jul 6, 2014
I am new to this área and i am homeless i do Work but its hard to save money and stay pay for a motel room every night so was wondering if any needs a clean black man as a room mate or know of any real cheap places for rent with no deposit if could would any one help
stephanie

Willimantic, CT

#2 Jul 6, 2014
lawson wrote:
I am new to this área and i am homeless i do Work but its hard to save money and stay pay for a motel room every night so was wondering if any needs a clean black man as a room mate or know of any real cheap places for rent with no deposit if could would any one help
Best of luck to you, sir. I'll pray that you find a kind heart to help you out. Remember to pay it forward when you get the opportunity. Bless you.
lolol

Barbourville, KY

#3 Jul 6, 2014
Theres a trailer for rent on blue gable straight. Not sure how much rent is. And look n the newspaper. It comes out every Wednesday evening.
Sad

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jul 6, 2014
Is this you, Breeze?

Since: Dec 10

Manchester, KY

#5 Jul 7, 2014
lawson wrote:
First you can apply for employment at McDonald's........They will pay you money each week for your time working at their establishment......it will help you get on your feet!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6 Jul 7, 2014
try KCEOC they help.
gator

London, KY

#7 Jul 7, 2014
Sad wrote:
Is this you, Breeze?
I haven't thought about Breeze since I was making the truck payment this morning

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romeo's restaurant to be on restaurant impossible! 4 min Missed the point 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min MDCCLXXVI 138,212
Scotty Powell Not Reporting Cash Jobs 18 min Slow learner 13
Ledford Dean/Timberwolf Man 1 hr Maggie 1
Kim Bingham home wrecker 1 hr lol 1
Drug dealers in Scott hollar 1 hr citizen 2
lynn camp 2 hr PISSEDPARENT 8
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]