marcella

United States

#1 Oct 14, 2013
OBAMA HATERS UNITE!!!!If you hate Obama, refuse to apply for a medical card or low cost insurance, that will prove you are a true republican!!!!!!!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2013
marcella wrote:
OBAMA HATERS UNITE!!!!If you hate Obama, refuse to apply for a medical card or low cost insurance, that will prove you are a true republican!!!!!!!
And all you Hoodrats, Criminals & Welfare Mommas remember that signing up put's you into the system to bounce your assorted Records identifying you on the assorted law enforcement data bases... I'm thinking about the Police sending out free TV or car to all the Felons with warrants who show up to collect their prize....

Since: Jun 12

Barbourville, Lexington

#4 Oct 14, 2013
you two should go on the road with your comedic ringers.
GUSS

Puyallup, WA

#5 Oct 15, 2013
All the official sites go down when you put all your info in so you won't see what the actual cost will be. You will just get a bill that will knock your socks off and they will have all of your personal info. When you put your bank account info in then they can go ahead and take the money from your account and not even tell you until the bank lets you know. When you use any site that has .gov for the end of the internet address and you check the little box to accept the terms of use then you just let the govt. be able to look at any and all info on your computer. You have essentially given them access to all your information without having to get any additional warrents or permission. The only way to get out of the database is you can't. You're there and they know you now and own your info.
Right On

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2013
I think we are all up the creek without a paddle. Lord help us all, we cannot afford Obamacare,but we are in big trouble if we don't take it. Is there any way out of this mess?
Mike

Corbin, KY

#7 Oct 15, 2013
What drugs are you on Marcella or are you so inbred and stupid that you can't understand Obamacare is causing rates to skytrocket. u nlike you I pay for insurance and my sons Anthem policy has doubled since Obamacare was announced. Also the CEO's of all the major insurance carriers are saying rates will double and I think they know a bit more than you do. Obamacare is NOT about taking care of people it is about power and control.
marcella wrote:
marcella

Keavy, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2013
Mike you are right about one thing, I am inbred, my parents are third cousins--twice removed, but that's a good thing since they both are members of MENSA. By the way, I"m a member, too. You need to get on your computer and check insurance rates through OBAMACARE, then get back to let us know what you will be paying.
Of course you will have to decline coverage because you are such a strong republican, and by the way, let's all re-elect Mitch McConnell since he's fighting so hard for the poor people in Kentucky to get much needed health care.
holy crapoli

Barbourville, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2013
suppose I am christion science ,a religion that doesnt believe in seeking medical attention.Do i have to risk eternal damnation over a simple cold, or pay for something I wont use?
stupid is

Puyallup, WA

#10 Oct 15, 2013
holy crapoli wrote:
suppose I am christion science ,a religion that doesnt believe in seeking medical attention.Do i have to risk eternal damnation over a simple cold, or pay for something I wont use?
You don't have to accept Obamacare. If you get a tax refund, they will take your fine out of that for up to 4 years,then you won't even get a refund because the fine will be so much that you'll be working to pay it.
oopsie

Manchester, KY

#11 Oct 16, 2013
Go get you Obamacare and you find out there's a $6200 yearly deductible you pay on top of the monthly fee

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Eubank, KY

#12 Oct 16, 2013
Right On wrote:
I think we are all up the creek without a paddle. Lord help us all, we cannot afford Obamacare,but we are in big trouble if we don't take it. Is there any way out of this mess?
Up the Creek without a Paddle hell... we are up the creek without a paddle, the boat is stuck on a rock with a hole in the hull 500 miles in the wilderness and winter is setting in with a 5 foot snow fall.... And Somebody forgot to pack a Bic lighter in the day pack...
geez

London, KY

#13 Oct 16, 2013
We have been paying healthcare for lazy azz people for yrs. it is time to take care of the people who are working too. and if we don't have the money to do it then cut off these lazy azzz people they are no better then the rest of us.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#14 Oct 16, 2013
geez wrote:
We have been paying healthcare for lazy azz people for yrs. it is time to take care of the people who are working too. and if we don't have the money to do it then cut off these lazy azzz people they are no better then the rest of us.
Typical Republican ideology.
my 3 cents

Barbourville, KY

#15 Oct 17, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Up the Creek without a Paddle hell... we are up the creek without a paddle, the boat is stuck on a rock with a hole in the hull 500 miles in the wilderness and winter is setting in with a 5 foot snow fall.... And Somebody forgot to pack a Bic lighter in the day pack...
And the guys from "DELIVERANCE" is waiting on us!
liberal waiting on check

Olive Branch, MS

#16 Jan 18, 2015
marcella wrote:
rick perry, go ahead and secede texas from the union over Obama care, the Yankees will not come down there and fight for it this time, one less selfish, corrupt, political leader/governor we would have to worry about. republicans want poor people to have nothing, republicans are corrupt. Obama care is here to stay, paid for by the rich, and American corporations. that's the way it should be, the rich should pay their share of taxes, and this is what Obama has proposed and signed ,passed from legislation. the corporations got a bail out, now its our turn, thank god he's (Obama) is our president. please working people go to the elections polls and vote out every single republican (local, state, and federal) that walks and breathes . lets make this country great again, form labor unions. Hillary all the way in 2016. big health insurance companies, lower your price or go broke, Obama care (open market) will put you out of business. no more high profits for you (cigna, blue cross, united health care), no more pre existing conditions, they must cover everyone .
ivey

London, KY

#17 Jan 23, 2015
holy crapoli wrote:
BEING PART OF A KNOWN RELIGION THAT DOESN'T PRACTICE MODERN MEDICINE WOULD EXCUSE YOU FROM PAYING FEE AT END OF YEAR
ivey

London, KY

#18 Jan 23, 2015
FIRST HEALTH CARE.GOV DOESN'T TAKE PAYMENTS...AND SECOND KYNECT RUNS OUR INSURANCE...NOT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT...NE1 that believe that go too healthcare.gov and try to get insurance cuz that is the federal health insurance site which just so happen to refer you to the kynect site..there are many ways to not have to pay the fee...poverty..religion..plus more..these people be crazy...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Payne Hollow 7 min truth 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min another viewer 149,955
DemocRATS or ISIS which is a greater threat to ... 30 min Meh 67
Board meeting 33 min truth 6
Hey Patricia BUTLER your Daddy was your first fu-k 1 hr Huh 2
Board of Education theft 3 hr Indictments 6
Looking for a small dog 8 pound or under 4 hr Sunshine 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages