First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sad

Somerset, KY

#22 Feb 29, 2012
All this drug use in our county is very sad!! Mayb if there was something to do around this place so many people wouldn't turn to drugs for a good time.
question

Sheridan, AR

#23 Feb 29, 2012
Why was Shannon Messer's mug shot from the Knox County Detention aired on the WKYT tv?
I thought we were going to assume people were innocent until proven guilty. Is this the only person that has no rights to privacy like the other inmates?
question

Sheridan, AR

#24 Feb 29, 2012
A double standard is the application of different sets of principles for similar situations, or to different people in the same situation or any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#25 Feb 29, 2012
Apparently News Papers and Broadcasts dont count. I also must say when prisoners are shipped to other jails to ease over-crouding the Knox County jail they get plastered on the internet. Knox Counties policy of keeping jailtracker offline actually doesn't protect prisoners rights but it does harm citizens by takeing away their right to know.
FYI

Columbus, OH

#26 Mar 17, 2012
question wrote:
Why was Shannon Messer's mug shot from the Knox County Detention aired on the WKYT tv?
I thought we were going to assume people were innocent until proven guilty. Is this the only person that has no rights to privacy like the other inmates?
What would they need to do to prove she was guilty? She was intoxicated and driving the car.
question

London, KY

#27 Mar 17, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
What would they need to do to prove she was guilty? She was intoxicated and driving the car.
You are exactly right! But, we have been told the jailtracker was taken off because alot of innocent persons mug shots were posted. My point was why was this girls mug shot allowed when she has not had her trial. If we are not going to allow public mug shots shown lets be fair and not allow any. I am all for jailtracker, but I am also for fairness.
notwhatisaw

Middlesboro, KY

#28 Mar 17, 2012
yrm wrote:
I don't know what they do in other counties but in knox co. they take you in a beat the living day lights out of you and that in my opinion is why jail tracker was taken off. Most people know their family members weren't hurt when arrested but when they go before the judge on camera or in court or are taken to ER they are either overdosed or bleeding or beaten. I think if anyone reads this post and this has happen to a friend or a family member you need to speak up.
that big guy that works there was nice to me. he evan cought another guy tryin to sneak something in an just made him fluash it down the toilet. didnt get mad or anything.
For Real

Chicago, IL

#29 Feb 27, 2013
The TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
That is YOUR opinion.
Most families know that their arrested members are very high on oxy or meth and blown out of their minds.
Most families are happy that their FM have been arrested and out of their own hair.
If families were able to control their members, the jail would be a grocery store.
I love your "OVERDOSED" ...comment. HMMM wonder how that happened??
Beaten and bleeding...are you talking about the deputies that defend themselves again people that are blown out of their minds...
If you have ever had a family member "blown away" on these meds...you would NOT be talking bad about the jail.
I suggest ...as I have many times on here before that you have an agenda to discredit the jail...jailer ....etc.
you're an absolute idiot, you obviously have never sinned in your life. Addicts do not set a goal in life to become one, it's a series of bad decisions and poor choices in friends. I used to know someone like you, but one day he realized how moronic he was and shot his self.
truth

London, KY

#30 Feb 27, 2013
wasn't jailtracker shut down to protect the image of a certain superintendent's daughter when she was arrested??
truth

Somerset, KY

#31 Feb 28, 2013
truth wrote:
wasn't jailtracker shut down to protect the image of a certain superintendent's daughter when she was arrested??
Jm closed it with mary
vote

Somerset, KY

#32 Feb 28, 2013
From now till election time I wonder what politician will play the big trump card and have this site restored to the public? You know it will happen and I can't wait to see who they blame for taking it off this time.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#33 Feb 28, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Jm closed it with mary
J.M.,Mary,Abner,Cox,Gilbert,Mc Donald and Cima closed the jailtracker down and John Pickard supported them afterward. I haven't heard whether the rest of our fine Politicians supported the Fiscal Court but i'm for voting them out just on general principal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Uncle Tab 155,270
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Dr coalbottom 7,019
knox board of ed raising taxes 20 min FYI 109
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 33 min BIG_STEVIE 81,659
food stamps 38 min hahahahaha 40
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 42 min meeee 126
Chamges to Topix? 1 hr welp 4

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance