Jail tracker here..
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Richmond, KY

#1 Feb 22, 2012
Everyone wants jail tracker back.. so start one here, when someone finds out somebody has been arrested, put thier name on here and what they did,, if we have our own, maybe they will put it back online,, if everyone knows anyway... and keep the post on top..
yea

Somerset, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2012
jail tracker is still up and running.but only the cops have acesss to it.state police pretty much confirmed that to me the other day.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#3 Feb 23, 2012
yea wrote:
jail tracker is still up and running.but only the cops have acesss to it.state police pretty much confirmed that to me the other day.
J.M. Hall told me a couple of months ago they use jailtracker daily.
well

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2012
jm hall could care less what anybody needs or wants if it doesnt help him or there isnt something in it for him and thats a fact more people are learning every day
travis

Harrison, AR

#6 Feb 24, 2012
most of the jailtracker web sites are shout down now anyone know why

Flat Lick Ky.

#7 Feb 24, 2012
travis wrote:
most of the jailtracker web sites are shout down now anyone know why
I just checked them Travis and theres only 5 counties down.
Boone County - Server Error, I'm guessing overloaded.
Boyle County - Under Construction.
Grant Co - V.I.N.E. Lookup.
Knox County - Offline.
Leslie County - Under Construction........This one was up a couple days ago so I'm guessing they're working on it.
50 Counties are up and running at this time.
yrm

Mount Vernon, KY

#8 Feb 24, 2012
I don't know what they do in other counties but in knox co. they take you in a beat the living day lights out of you and that in my opinion is why jail tracker was taken off. Most people know their family members weren't hurt when arrested but when they go before the judge on camera or in court or are taken to ER they are either overdosed or bleeding or beaten. I think if anyone reads this post and this has happen to a friend or a family member you need to speak up.
heard that

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 25, 2012
Apparently, so goody to shoes got in trouble and that was the end of jail tracker.
heard that

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 25, 2012
Something else i wonder about is,whit all the crazy,stupid,vulgar junk postesd on here,why can't something that just states the facts be posted?DUH!!
yrm

Mount Vernon, KY

#11 Feb 25, 2012
oh someone will maybe goodie too shoes did get in trouble and that was why but I think differently, I think like we have a rather corrupt county anyone agree
The TRUTH

Pineville, KY

#12 Feb 25, 2012
yrm wrote:
I don't know what they do in other counties but in knox co. they take you in a beat the living day lights out of you and that in my opinion is why jail tracker was taken off. Most people know their family members weren't hurt when arrested but when they go before the judge on camera or in court or are taken to ER they are either overdosed or bleeding or beaten. I think if anyone reads this post and this has happen to a friend or a family member you need to speak up.
That is YOUR opinion.
Most families know that their arrested members are very high on oxy or meth and blown out of their minds.
Most families are happy that their FM have been arrested and out of their own hair.
If families were able to control their members, the jail would be a grocery store.

I love your "OVERDOSED" ...comment. HMMM wonder how that happened??

Beaten and bleeding...are you talking about the deputies that defend themselves again people that are blown out of their minds...

If you have ever had a family member "blown away" on these meds...you would NOT be talking bad about the jail.

I suggest ...as I have many times on here before that you have an agenda to discredit the jail...jailer ....etc.
truth

United States

#13 Feb 25, 2012
judge hall could put it back up monday but isnt going to do anything for knox county havent you idiots figured it out yet
well

United States

#14 Feb 25, 2012
start a petition i bet the mayor would try if somebody will ask him to help get it back up for the people maybe he will help get the county to do it he came to the jail on christmas and brought my son and everybody in there chips and candy and stuff it couldnt hurt to try
yrm

Mount Vernon, KY

#15 Feb 25, 2012
I agree with some of what "the truth" says no I have not had a family member on meth or oxy but I do know that there very unfairness in that jail and when someone who is on meth or oxy should not be put in jail they should be taken to a mental hospital and kept until they are clean and no one should be allowed to see them until they come back to their real mine. I think the jail is not a place for rehab nor is it a place to retain someone in that condition. I'm not trying to be pickie I'm just stating my opinion if I had or knew someone in that condition. I do love people and do not want to see anyone hurt or hurt themselves and if I could do anything to help anyone I would including my family members and/or a rank strange.
The TRUTH

Pineville, KY

#16 Feb 25, 2012
yrm wrote:
I agree with some of what "the truth" says no I have not had a family member on meth or oxy but I do know that there very unfairness in that jail and when someone who is on meth or oxy should not be put in jail they should be taken to a mental hospital and kept until they are clean and no one should be allowed to see them until they come back to their real mine. I think the jail is not a place for rehab nor is it a place to retain someone in that condition. I'm not trying to be pickie I'm just stating my opinion if I had or knew someone in that condition. I do love people and do not want to see anyone hurt or hurt themselves and if I could do anything to help anyone I would including my family members and/or a rank strange.
Thank you...the system is in place...is it the best...NO, not by a long shot.

In order for what you want to happen ...to happen.
the system has to change
That takes money and time. None of which will happen soon.

Flat Lick Ky.

#17 Feb 25, 2012
The TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you...the system is in place...is it the best...NO, not by a long shot.
In order for what you want to happen ...to happen.
the system has to change
That takes money and time. None of which will happen soon.
My daughter is an addict and she is in jail right now because I put her there. I had no choice because the system doesn't give people any other option. She is past the age of 18 and I cant put her where she needs to be, a hospital where she can get the right care for her problem. I understand the problems that the police officers have trying to control drug crazed addicts and it has nothing to do with the publics right to know. Hideing problems doesn't make them go away, it makes them bigger.
Yes u can

London, KY

#18 Feb 25, 2012
U can get power of attorney over her and have her committed to a rehab facility. Just have a judge sign it.

Flat Lick Ky.

#19 Feb 25, 2012
Yes u can wrote:
U can get power of attorney over her and have her committed to a rehab facility. Just have a judge sign it.
Dont you think I've tried. A judge wont sign the papers just because she is a drug addict. The judge has to have her examined and if she can pass their examination she walks. We had to beg a judge to give her 90 days in jail. She will get out in 2 weeks and grab the first needle she see's. The system wont do anything to help and wont allow me to force her into a hospital against her will.
Yes u can

United States

#20 Feb 26, 2012
Tue best thing you can do is pray for her. The lord works miracles.
vote

Manchester, KY

#21 Feb 27, 2012
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter is an addict and she is in jail right now because I put her there. I had no choice because the system doesn't give people any other option. She is past the age of 18 and I cant put her where she needs to be, a hospital where she can get the right care for her problem. I understand the problems that the police officers have trying to control drug crazed addicts and it has nothing to do with the publics right to know. Hideing problems doesn't make them go away, it makes them bigger.
Limbertwig, you are not alone on this problem. There are many, many addicts in our area. We don't have one facility close to us that is capable of addressing the problems we are facing with drugs. If you have enough money you can send them to the best facilities in the world.
Instead of busting all these druggie infested area's, which is half of the County and sending them back out on the street why are they not prosecuting them? People are turning them in left and right, they are getting caught, then let back out, for what ratting I think that we have more than enough mice working for the law but the big rats are still on the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prayers Needed 41 min PleasePray 1
Char partin 48 min Lol 8
rodney at the jail (Jun '11) 51 min Freakness 30
can someone tell me y it is so hard to get divo... 1 hr helper 6
Wet vote already DESTROYING Barbourville!!!! 1 hr Freakness 22
Bonita voted no 1 fastest post remover in ky 1 hr she male 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr needforreality 148,347
Teaching jobs 2 hr Mary 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages