hbic is bridget doolin she has herpies

hbic is bridget doolin she has herpies

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Im tellin it all on u

Sheridan, AR

#1 Jul 28, 2009
I believe that hbic is that nasty bridget doolin u know the one thts with the messed up midget grover smith? yea he had to buy her false teeth and everything the bith aint even 24 years old. tells u what kind of drugged out whore that is she gave my lil newphew herpies so beware everybody..
right

Barbourville, KY

#2 Jul 28, 2009
i dunno about all that but back in school me and bridget was really good friends. If this is her and you are slandering this girl that is a crime. She could file a suit against you. If your nephew did get herpes whos to say where he actually got it from? I am sure that he had more than just her as a sexual partner. STDs do not always show up immediately sometimes it does take time.
i know

Barbourville, KY

#3 Jul 28, 2009
Im tellin it all on u wrote:
I believe that hbic is that nasty bridget doolin u know the one thts with the messed up midget grover smith? yea he had to buy her false teeth and everything the bith aint even 24 years old. tells u what kind of drugged out whore that is she gave my lil newphew herpies so beware everybody..
she must have had your man,so what does that make him.
she is a skank

Sheridan, AR

#4 Jul 31, 2009
yep thats what happened to the slut she got them too. tell her to file charges bitch i dont care she is sick nasty and is infested with herpies thats why im tellin it to save others asses.
Mzbossbitch

Somerset, KY

#5 Jul 31, 2009
Im an old frind of hers and i dont think its true for real i think she has pissed some one offand yeah she is good for that!she might do crazy shit some times but she has always been my girl i dont care what people say about her!!! she just fucked you all man right??LOL it happends if it wasnt goin to b with her it would have been some other girl!! so deal with it!!! Its your problem cause im sure brig is not stressin you f*ckin relationship
dunno

Somerset, KY

#6 Aug 4, 2009
I know that her and grover arent together anymore she cheats too much
someone that knows

London, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2009
I know for a fact that HBIC is not Bridget Doolin..You need to leave her alone, and give her a chance to speak for herself..She is good girl thats not got that many ememies at all, don't know why someone is talking bad like that about her..Get ur facts straight b4 you write about someone on here like that.
heyhey

London, KY

#9 Aug 10, 2009
u know what funny?? someone that knows? Well just about a few min b4 this was posted i was told it was bridget doolin i really hope its not her but if it is its all good cause its not the 1st time we have had problems LOL but this time I will stomp her!LOL!! there is no love for a friend cause i dont give A F*ck any more i know she needs to keep her mouth off me!!would love t2 c her sometime
well if she is

London, KY

#10 Aug 10, 2009
if she really is hbic then she was on here talking sh!t about Liz and thats supposed to her friend. surley this girl wouldnt do that would she, i dont know her at all heard her name through school but dont know her, I think everyone on topix should eaither find nice stuff to say about other people or dont say anything at all. this topix is nothing but a joke and a bad way for people to get back at other people with lies and hurtful things. do you all know that charlie green dixons office is over the topix in our town they monitor it and he is also in unite, not a bad thing im just saying would you all want people to talk about you on here? its a little different when the shoes on the other foot, be nice and everyone have a nice day
sure

Barbourville, KY

#11 Aug 13, 2009
her mom 'lisa' is the nasty std eat up bitch.
abcd

Nancy, KY

#12 Aug 26, 2009
well i dont think its cool yall get on here sayin well i think hbic is this person and that person but then ya drag her mom into it well thats dirty you must be a nasty B!tch
lovebug2012

Barbourville, KY

#13 Feb 7, 2012
Hey have u heard the word groover is a f*cking rat...And also no she isnt a nasty bitch...She has grown up and has a baby and is a wonderful mommy...Leave her alone....
lovebug2012

Barbourville, KY

#14 Feb 7, 2012
doing good since she got away from him and not doing the dope dealing...
mean girl

Park Ridge, IL

#15 Dec 22, 2012
didnt she go yo north laureal high. pretty sure she did. she was a pretty cool chick to. bridgette if ur on here do u remember jackie a girl u went to school with. this is not her but i went to school there to with u both.
watch out

London, KY

#16 Dec 23, 2012
i know bridget and it take a heck of a woman to stomp her so you better think befor you try to ride that train
family

Barbourville, KY

#17 Apr 18, 2014
I'm on here to stand up for this girl Bridget ...First of all her mother Lisa lost her real mother at 4. And she didn't have much of a father and she raised herself. Yes she did drugs and slept around she got pregnant by age 15 by her drug addict boyfriend who beat her. She didn't know how to act she wasn't taught. And when she had a child she was a child herself. As far as Bridget yes she has been on drugs bad really bad as far as her being clean of drugs I don't know ..it's hard to get clean when there all around you. She does have false teeth and yes she has sleep around with men. But before you blame her remenber it takes two to FUCK....so If she screwed your husband boyfriend or son well they are just as bad as her for taking advantage of someone who had no raising. As far as having herpes she doesn't she has no sexual transmit disease. She has had a child and she's trying to straighten her life up . So before you judge look in the mirror .now are you a angel. ..have you not done wrong. Are y I u a virgin. Are you a saint. Yeah didn't think so me either. No one is ..
patient

Barbourville, KY

#18 Apr 19, 2014
You all need to leave Bridgett alone. Everybody has a past and done things we shouldn't have, but she has a baby now and she is one great mama. She loves that baby more than anything. Takes great care of him, keeps him clean, dresses him good. If anyone can straighten up and be a good mommy to their baby, I give them thumbs up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stabbing 5 min travis 1
beer is selling in barbourville 11 min beer 4
Should a city school board member sell alcohol ? 16 min maw 2
City school prom sucked 21 min Over it 5
beer sales begin today! 22 min congrads barbourv... 2
Family Court Lawyers 28 min need to know 1
School board members choice ? Beer sales or kids ? 31 min congrads barbourv... 5
Board Meeting 3 hr I know why 56
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages