Obama Is doing A Great Job!

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OldDog

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

How do you like your change now?

NSA slides explain the PRISM data-collection program
http://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/...

NSA slides explain the PRISM data-collection program
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/...
Sue Who

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

2

I agree, he is doing a great job of running this country straight into the ground. Rest assured that all of us won't sit back and accept it. There are a lot of preperations being made to block it.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

You would basically get the same Government, no matter who is in office.
Bluenite

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Specialist wrote:
You would basically get the same Government, no matter who is in office.
So that makes it OK? I think not. You can sit on your fat ass at your mama's and do nothing, but we won't.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 7, 2013
 
Bluenite wrote:
<quoted text>So that makes it OK? I think not. You can sit on your fat ass at your mama's and do nothing, but we won't.
Did I say it made it OK?

And just what is it you plan to do?

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 7, 2013
 
Bluenite wrote:
<quoted text>So that makes it OK? I think not. You can sit on your fat ass at your mama's and do nothing, but we won't.
And just who are "WE?"
Bluenite

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Events and people
The Same

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Romney would be doing the same thing. Its the price to pay for fighting Israel's wars. Enjoy!

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The reason Unemployment has went down, is because so many peoples have ran out. It's not because of job creation.
Hehehe

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Someone needs to chk their source before posting.. UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS ARE PAID BY THOSE WHO ARE CURRENTLY WORKING!! If people aren't working, no one is paying in to KY UI. Those who have taken advantage of the UI benefits and have "drawn out" shame on you!! It takes NOONE 2 yrs to get a job! It takes no one 1 yr to get a job! It would be horrible if it took 6 months.. This state has destroyed itself within. If you have 12+ hrs a day for Topix, FB, twitter, etc., you aren't looking ;) Your sponging!

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 20, 2013
 
Hehehe wrote:
Someone needs to chk their source before posting.. UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS ARE PAID BY THOSE WHO ARE CURRENTLY WORKING!! If people aren't working, no one is paying in to KY UI. Those who have taken advantage of the UI benefits and have "drawn out" shame on you!! It takes NOONE 2 yrs to get a job! It takes no one 1 yr to get a job! It would be horrible if it took 6 months.. This state has destroyed itself within. If you have 12+ hrs a day for Topix, FB, twitter, etc., you aren't looking ;) Your sponging!
This is true. Each worker pays their own in.
Lover boy

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Obama has a damage control team that does nothing but stay on the internet and watch for his name to pop up. If any negative remarks are made one of the team will respond to those remarks with a more positive response or data to negate the negative. Some people are ignorant enough to believe that he has done a good job when in all reality he has been the most impotent president that we've had in a very long time.
mike

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

he has spent every second since jan 20 2008 screwing our country over. He told a U>N officail that the U.S. will be an islamic nation by 2016. So what does that tell you about his plans for america. our gov has been overthrown by islamicst and people don't realize it.
grace w

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 21, 2013
 
why don't you people get over the civil war. Yes black Men are smart,and the smartest is sitting at the white house. Your racists and biggots,,,he has fought you nuts all the way. The people have made it the hardest 2 terms president.EVER....He has done fine things with people like you waveing the flag while you hate your president.. lol..waste of time,,born and breed in you. How about you Christains..to hate or judge is something you will face the Lord over, we all will. Yours will be from just hate!
John

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

grace w wrote:
why don't you people get over the civil war. Yes black Men are smart,and the smartest is sitting at the white house. Your racists and biggots,,,he has fought you nuts all the way. The people have made it the hardest 2 terms president.EVER....He has done fine things with people like you waveing the flag while you hate your president.. lol..waste of time,,born and breed in you. How about you Christains..to hate or judge is something you will face the Lord over, we all will. Yours will be from just hate!
is your head that far up obama's @$$. with all the stuff coming out that he has done and you still think he's a great man just because he's black. that is foolish. what does he have to do to wake you up must he on live TV declare himself GOD and demand we all worship him. he has all but done this already. he's having people killed and locked up for speaking against him that in itself tells you what he is. this man is not an african american he's arab.
DontBeNaive

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

grace w wrote:
why don't you people get over the civil war. Yes black Men are smart,and the smartest is sitting at the white house. Your racists and biggots,,,he has fought you nuts all the way. The people have made it the hardest 2 terms president.EVER....He has done fine things with people like you waveing the flag while you hate your president.. lol..waste of time,,born and breed in you. How about you Christains..to hate or judge is something you will face the Lord over, we all will. Yours will be from just hate!
Yes, he has done a good job, destroying our country & paving the way for communism.
I am proud to wave The American Flag, my opinion has nothing to do with Obama being being black/white, he has many liked-minded appointees by his side that are white. I do not subscribe to Marxism, Communism, Socialism or any ism, no matter who they are or what color they are.
If you care about America & the freedoms that we still have, mind you not for long at this pace,
you will watch this video all the way through before making comments.
http://vimeo.com/63749370
Lover Boy

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

grace w wrote:
why don't you people get over the civil war. Yes black Men are smart,and the smartest is sitting at the white house. Your racists and biggots,,,he has fought you nuts all the way. The people have made it the hardest 2 terms president.EVER....He has done fine things with people like you waveing the flag while you hate your president.. lol..waste of time,,born and breed in you. How about you Christains..to hate or judge is something you will face the Lord over, we all will. Yours will be from just hate!
See what I mean? There are fruitcakes that can't see what is going on. This is not about the Civil War (if there is such a thing)or black and white. It is about this imposter running this country into the ground and making it communist or islamic or whatever he is. He for sure isn't American or for America as a great free country. Your Illinois tag shows that you are just another person that buys into this crap that he is spewing. Look at how many politicians from Ill. that have been prosecuted or forced to step down since Obama took office. He doesn't even care about the people that took care of him and Michelle on their way to Washington.

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lover Boy wrote:
<quoted text>See what I mean? There are fruitcakes that can't see what is going on. This is not about the Civil War (if there is such a thing)or black and white. It is about this imposter running this country into the ground and making it communist or islamic or whatever he is. He for sure isn't American or for America as a great free country. Your Illinois tag shows that you are just another person that buys into this crap that he is spewing. Look at how many politicians from Ill. that have been prosecuted or forced to step down since Obama took office. He doesn't even care about the people that took care of him and Michelle on their way to Washington.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

A bunch of food stamp collecting Knox Countians complaining about the government that won't let them feed out of their palm. Shut up and get off the computer and go jog and put down your Mountain Dew.

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 21, 2013
 

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min DemocRATS 146,106
Single guys 20 min shasta 5
Computer repair (May '13) 34 min weeder 66
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Mike Duquette 128,568
Stivers Center fixes 41 min fixthis 9
Billy Lake (Sep '11) 50 min Curious 32
need amos rice number (Feb '12) 50 min Cliven Bundy 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••