sally

Keavy, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2014
What in the world did MD Brown and Becky Helton do??!!
jailtracker

Twinsburg, OH

#2 Apr 30, 2014
According to jail tracker rape and sexual abuse.
Neighbor

United States

#3 May 2, 2014
Personally, I do not think Jed did that. I think those girls made that up to get off the creek. Now, poor ole Becky, she's in some shady stuff. But Jed, uh, no.
Yell right

Corbin, KY

#4 May 3, 2014
That whole crazy bunch is shady and you all know it poor old Jed my butt he is as shady as the woman is,
guss

Puyallup, WA

#5 May 4, 2014
Jed has more charges than Becky. He's charged with rape and sex abuse. She's charged with rape. What did she do, hold the girls down while he had his way with them? Did she join in and munch a little carpet while he watched?
wondering

Pineville, KY

#6 May 4, 2014
How old are the girls?an how many girls are they?......just wondering if the girls are the daughters of these two adults or is one of them a step parent?
amy

Keavy, KY

#7 May 7, 2014
QUOTE who="Neighbor "]Personally, I do not think Jed did that. I think those girls made that up to get off the creek. Now, poor ole Becky, she's in some shady stuff. But Jed, uh, no.
Neighbor you don't anything. My niece's haven't lied about anything. The pervert is a rapist and Becky is as evil as they come. I hope those girls are lifted up in prayers instead of been talked about.
Yell right

Corbin, KY

#8 May 9, 2014
Those two are as nasty as nasty gets they need to be sent off and who is gonna protect them? Hopefully no one give them a dose of what they did,,,
well

Corbin, KY

#9 May 24, 2014
Did Becky get out of jail
know

Corbin, KY

#10 May 25, 2014
no check the leslie county detention center. she's in jail there.
clancy

Gray, KY

#11 May 25, 2014
who are their girls?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KCHS head principal fired? 1 hr Enlightened 16
double shooting in knox co. 1 hr bye bye 13
Jailtracker 1 hr info 2
Doctors 1 hr Just curious 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr LMS 148,451
Walmart of barbourville 3 hr Lol 2
Amy Peters (Apr '15) 6 hr deb 2
Motorcycle Accident 8 hr Wondering 8
Prayers Needed 13 hr LOL 8
More from around the web