Jobs

London, KY

#1 Oct 13, 2008
what is it?
Troll and Toad

London, KY

#2 Oct 13, 2008
Our company profile can be found on the web site:

http://www.trollandtoad.com/companyprofile.ph...
Questions

Lusk, WY

#3 Oct 13, 2008
To Troll and Toad, I checked out your website and I was wondering can you come to your company and buy products instead of ordering them online and if so where are you located at? Thanks
Troll and Toad

London, KY

#4 Oct 13, 2008
Yes, you can come in and buy things. We are in the old Warner's building (the sewing factory).
Troll and Toad

London, KY

#5 Oct 13, 2008
Just so you guys know, we are hiring right now. You can print an application at www.trollandtoad.com/application.rtf and bring it by the company and drop it off. We are in Monday through Friday from 9:00 until 5:00.
Would like to know

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2008
Troll and Toad wrote:
Just so you guys know, we are hiring right now. You can print an application at www.trollandtoad.com/application.rtf and bring it by the company and drop it off. We are in Monday through Friday from 9:00 until 5:00.
How much is the pay? What are the hours? Is it a nice place to work? What is dress code there?
Fisherman

Manchester, KY

#7 Oct 13, 2008
DONT DO IT!!!!!!!
Troll and Toad

London, KY

#8 Oct 13, 2008
Pay is to be discussed during interview; hours vary depending on the position (either 8-5 or 8:30 - 5:30 usually); and dress code is casual. As far as being a nice place, most people love to come to work there if that tells you anything.
Would like to know

United States

#9 Oct 13, 2008
Fisherman wrote:
DONT DO IT!!!!!!!
Why not?
Would like to know

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2008
Troll and Toad wrote:
Pay is to be discussed during interview; hours vary depending on the position (either 8-5 or 8:30 - 5:30 usually); and dress code is casual. As far as being a nice place, most people love to come to work there if that tells you anything.
What do you have to do?
interested

London, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2008
Troll and Toad wrote:
Whats the requirements to this job like high diploma ged
Artemusfella

United States

#12 Oct 13, 2008
I worked there for bout 7 months.. was fun and all the people are fairly nice. Had a bit of a "too many chiefs and not enough Indians" kinda thing happen so I no longer work there.

“Tend to Offend”

Since: Oct 08

SHADY ACRES

#13 Oct 13, 2008
Troll and Toad wrote:
Pay is to be discussed during interview...is this top secret...lol
Artemusfella

United States

#14 Oct 13, 2008
The pay was decent depending on what your job is. Some jobs easier than others.. but of course you got paid less.
former employee

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Oct 14, 2008
i would totally apply, if i hadnt worked there before and been fired. it was a great experience either way. i definately know the consequences of not taking your job seriously now.
Fisherman

Manchester, KY

#16 Oct 14, 2008
Artemusfella wrote:
I worked there for bout 7 months.. was fun and all the people are fairly nice. Had a bit of a "too many chiefs and not enough Indians" kinda thing happen so I no longer work there.
Def. True. Look if your looking for a nice atmosphere, this is the wrong place. Its crazy. The affairs that go on, the ppl that talk about you behind your back, even your managers talk about you. There are no morals what so ever. Very low class. If I were you I would consider finding somewhere else to work. The hours are never the same. When you start, they'll tell you it's going to be 8:30 to 5:30 or 9-5, there will be about 1 day a week you will get to leave at 5:30, the rest of the week you'll be leaving at 6:30, it's terrible, very unprofessional.
Bistro King

United States

#17 Nov 19, 2008
troll and toad is pretty awesome if you're good at ignoring bosses.
but when you start working there you'll have like six of them, two of which are irrevocable kyntrags
so best to paint houses or sweep floors for now.
Barbourville Resident

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2008
I guess you only get talked about behind your back, when you are running your mouth, if you go there to work then that is what you should do.. you are there to help the company, you get paid to work, NOT TO start rumors, be lazy, and not to give people crap to talk about.. that is something I could never understand, workers are there to help the company, so while you are there you should be thinking of ways to help the company, the more they make the more you make, instead people , talk, accuse, and etc..

I'm sure it's a great place to work, I mean come on people, how many places can you work at where you get to play? think about it.. all those games?? wooo hoooo would be a FUN FUN PLACE TO WORK!!!
Bystandards

London, KY

#19 Nov 19, 2008
So who all works there? Any hott girls? or Guys?
which one

London, KY

#20 Nov 20, 2008
Bistro King wrote:
troll and toad is pretty awesome if you're good at ignoring bosses.
but when you start working there you'll have like six of them, two of which are irrevocable kyntrags
so best to paint houses or sweep floors for now.
What is a kyntrag? And what did you screw up to have them get onto you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William h vickers eye dr 18 min Sunshine 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Bloody Bill Anderson 151,611
Police: Woman arrested after passing out in car 1 hr OneMoreOffStreet 1
Why was Jason lake fired ? 1 hr Client 6
Angee 1 hr Hemmm 15
The Oven Mitt (Jul '15) 2 hr Joke is on you 91
No regrets 2 hr Recover 2
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 20 hr History lesson 35

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages