Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2014
Fed Up

Barbourville, KY

#1 Mar 10, 2014
If you need your Suboxin, Tosh is your gal. She spends everyday destroying lives. She will even deliver. Someone needs to get this trash off the streets
Yourmomxoxo

Manchester, KY

#2 Mar 12, 2014
Fed Up wrote:
If you need your Suboxin, Tosh is your gal. She spends everyday destroying lives. She will even deliver. Someone needs to get this trash off the streets
tosh is a good person. She stays home all the time taking care of her kids and being a good mom and wife. If your so fed up why don't u tell her who are and not hide behind a computer.
BAMF

Manchester, KY

#3 Mar 13, 2014
Whoever wrote this post.....Im sure you know what my name stands for!
What you mad cause Tosh and Vic won't let ur dope headed whoreyfied ass and ur sorry ass dope headed piece of shit man lay up on them and there kids and keep yuns up is that whats wrong? So u gotta try to start shit about her and lie on her u better whatch it whore cause u have NO IDEA. What you did by doing this I know who you are!!
You need to keep ur lies to yourself an go find someone else to free load on!
BAMF

Manchester, KY

#4 Mar 13, 2014
Or better yet find ya another job!!!!
Cause let's face it Cockin old men and taking advantage of them an using them is all you know how to do. At least Tosh is raising her kids unlike u did! Brown Round :)
tosh

Williamsburg, KY

#5 Mar 15, 2014
i am tosh murray n u dont know what ur talken about n u dont know me to good or ud come up w. a better lie than that. n even though its none of ur business vic goes to work every day n works his guts out to provide for his family n as for me i hardly leave the house. i sit here n take care of my kids n my house like a mother is suppose to do. atleast i aint out selln it to get a pill ive always had more respect for myself than that n i may b far from perfect but im a better woman mother n wife than u could ever dream of bn. so if ur sorry jealous but got a prob. w. me b woman enough to come to my face cause i def. would urs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Do the right thing 2,022
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min Limbertwig 151,432
Rickie smith from1304 1 hr maybe 4
Holly or Nikki who will Brett pick 1 hr Old friends 3
stacy and eddie afair at union 1 hr really 9
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 2 hr duh 39
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 2 hr Yep 32
Kentucky Fried Chicken 4 hr chicky 12
Walmart Supercenter Sun Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••