wanna no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

My question to the community is: Has anybody been getting "FAKE" roxy's? My bestfriend is an addict and she said she bought some fake roxy's off the street. I believe they were 30mg pills. Has anyone else experienced this?
John

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Oh she must have got them from the guy trading them to prostitutes for head
PJL

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

what is roxy?
barbourville chick

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

same here, what is a roxy?
WTF

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

barbourville chick wrote:
same here, what is a roxy?
It is what all these people are going to florida to get. It is an oxycodone pill.
Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

white looking with chips out of them they are fake
pity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Judged:

Whats this world coming to a brain dead dope head is taken advantage of.
OhSoSorry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Judged:

But, if you went to the Dr. and got a prescription then went to the drug store and had the prescription filled you wouldn't have a problem in getting the "FAKE" pills. When are you dope heads going to learn??
oyvay

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Judged:

best part about selling fake pills to pill heads? they cant turn you in for selling them the fake pills because then they would be charge and drug tested as well. do you think they would be dumb enough to do that.

next time a pill head asks me for something im going to give them some of my heart meds and tell them to take 20 of them, YEAH no more pill head
fake blues

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Fake blue M blocks are going around in Orlando. There the size of X pills but are blue like a roxie and have 30 stamped on the back. You can also split them in half. There bunk!! Dont waste your money.
job

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

oyvay wrote:
best part about selling fake pills to pill heads? they cant turn you in for selling them the fake pills because then they would be charge and drug tested as well. do you think they would be dumb enough to do that.
next time a pill head asks me for something im going to give them some of my heart meds and tell them to take 20 of them, YEAH no more pill head
you,are sick.
Well You Know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

I was going to ask if they called the police when they were sold these fake pills... Wow, someone selling fake pills. What will they think of next.
I think that's a good idea they get a hold of those heart meds. Especially if they take 20 at a time. Just think of the rush they will get then. Guess they won't be looking for anymore pills then.. Oh darn..
oyvay wrote:

“my inner child is a pervert ”

Since: Sep 08

barbourville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

oyvay wrote:
no if you get cought saling fake pill you still get charges the same and still face the same jail time if you sale some one a suger pill and tell tham its oxy youll get charged with saling oxys dosnt matter if its a suger pill or not and saling your hearth pill to some and lieing about what thay are you can be charged with Manslaughter if that person die's
and if you get caught saling fake pills you get red flaged and no dr will wright you pain pills or any thing like that if you ever need tham you your a pretty dumn f cker arnt you
saying

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Judged:

creekwarewolf wrote:
<quoted text>no if you get cought saling fake pill you still get charges the same and still face the same jail time if you sale some one a suger pill and tell tham its oxy youll get charged with saling oxys dosnt matter if its a suger pill or not and saling your hearth pill to some and lieing about what thay are you can be charged with Manslaughter if that person die's
and if you get caught saling fake pills you get red flaged and no dr will wright you pain pills or any thing like that if you ever need tham you your a pretty dumn f cker arnt you
COUGHT
SAILING
SUGER
THAM
YOULL
DOSNT
LIEING
THAY
FLAGED
WRIGHT
DUMN
ARNT
What the hell!!!!!!!!!! 12 in 9 sentences. Sell your computer and enroll in grade school.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Why is this on here anyway? I don't care if a junky gets the fake pills or not. Sounds like the junkies are looking on here for pushers to get the real deal. And Warecreek is right. If you sell something that you claim is a narcotic but isn't you still will be charged with the same crime as if it were real. If you sell your meds or even give them away you can be charged with dispensing drugs without a liscense. I keep mine, never share your drugs. LMAO DUHHHHH
saying

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Judged:

oops missed one
HEARTH

barbourville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Judged:

saying wrote:
<quoted text>
COUGHT
SAILING
SUGER
THAM
YOULL
DOSNT
LIEING
THAY
FLAGED
WRIGHT
DUMN
ARNT
What the hell!!!!!!!!!! 12 in 9 sentences. Sell your computer and enroll in grade school.
i know i am a bad spell and my grammer suck's still it better than you walking around with a Broomstick shoved my ass like you why dont you bend over and have someone pull it out for you

barbourville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Great White Hooter Hunter wrote:
Why is this on here anyway? I don't care if a junky gets the fake pills or not. Sounds like the junkies are looking on here for pushers to get the real deal. And Warecreek is right. If you sell something that you claim is a narcotic but isn't you still will be charged with the same crime as if it were real. If you sell your meds or even give them away you can be charged with dispensing drugs without a liscense. I keep mine, never share your drugs. LMAO DUHHHHH
no it creekwarewolf is a play on words crek where i was born ware as in alienware its the type of pc i have wolf cuse i look like a werewolf big and hair

barbourville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Judged:

creek type-o sorry

barbourville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

i have no love for drug dealer i thank thier trash ive lived around tham all my life thay all need to be locked up they take Advantage of week pepole some ofmy best freinds are pill heads thier fools like i tell tham
way work all week and on pay day hand over every thing you get for a few pills its stupied
like i tell tham if your going to do some thing like that drink cheaper in the long run

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min reality 147,028
New club in Barbourville? 34 min Curious 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min The_Box 128,991
john sowders 1 hr stephanie 4
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 2 hr I heard 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Buck Ofama 16,130
Re. Handy Mart Building? 3 hr Toby 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE