STUPID THAY are yu GOT THAT RIGHT I EEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE
lol

Barbourville, KY

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of stupid people disagree.....
http://youtu.be/rgfA2b9YSag
so q, you are saying your voting for romney? i really dont think he will win, and i myself, dont understand why millions of stupid people will vote for him. i feel like if we elect him, we will be taking 2 steps back instead of 2 steps forward and it will be the same as bush being in office!
Gosh Sakes

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2012
After watching the movie Obama 2016 ..you all might want to rethink that vote for Obama..WATCH the movie for yourself !!

Since: Dec 10

London, KY

#6 Oct 21, 2012
I believe Romney will win it.
th little one

Somerset, KY

#7 Oct 21, 2012
Romney Is the best MAN
Billy Beer

Somerset, KY

#8 Oct 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
so q, you are saying your voting for romney? i really dont think he will win, and i myself, dont understand why millions of stupid people will vote for him. i feel like if we elect him, we will be taking 2 steps back instead of 2 steps forward and it will be the same as bush being in office!
When Obama was elected it drove us back to the Jimmy Carter days, we had enough sense to vote Carter out for REAGAN,,,I hope we have enough sense to vote obama out for romney. Everyone knows how knox county will vote but thank goodness most of us are not that stupid...by by obamme... its time to go back to the hood and organize some more rent a rioters. he can start in barbourville with the dumb azzes that rioted at truseal.
Rhb

Nancy, KY

#9 Oct 21, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
I believe Romney will win it.
Americans dont know enough ab out Mitt Romney He is a business man, and has keep a very far distance from the poor, Now if your so rich you and Romney can hang out and play golf together and spend your and his millions world wide , if in the event your from one of the poorest countys in the United States that would be Knox county I think we are number 40 from the bottom out all the thousands of countys in the USA well I see no reason why a poor person that can barley afford food to eat why should he have any resavation about Voteing for a multi Millionheir that has never seen a day of poverty in his life Romney has No idea of what doing without is or having to struggle to pay bills or not have something in life cause you dont have the money to get it, Now many people in Knox county they are not as rich as Mr Romney
if he would do this to these people what would he do if he was given more power over amaricans and there jobs even on a wider scale?

Since: Dec 10

London, KY

#10 Oct 21, 2012
Rhb wrote:
<quoted text>Americans dont know enough ab out Mitt Romney He is a business man, and has keep a very far distance from the poor, Now if your so rich you and Romney can hang out and play golf together and spend your and his millions world wide , if in the event your from one of the poorest countys in the United States that would be Knox county I think we are number 40 from the bottom out all the thousands of countys in the USA well I see no reason why a poor person that can barley afford food to eat why should he have any resavation about Voteing for a multi Millionheir that has never seen a day of poverty in his life Romney has No idea of what doing without is or having to struggle to pay bills or not have something in life cause you dont have the money to get it, Now many people in Knox county they are not as rich as Mr Romney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BLWnB9FGmWEXX if he would do this to these people what would he do if he was given more power over amaricans and there jobs even on a wider scale?
Romney will still win it.
Kountry Kid

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 21, 2012
16 trillion in debt; unemployment at 8.2% (10.4 adjusted); 47 million on food stamps; 50% of college grads can't find a job: foreign policy in shambles: yea, we need 4 more years of this nitwit. He needs to go back to Chicago and restart his career as a neighborhood trouble maker. He and Rev. Jackson would make a great late nite talk show pair. Thats all they are good for. As far as this country is concerned we need to flex a little muscle and get the respect that Ronald Reagan secured for us. GO ROMNEY
for your consideration

London, KY

#12 Oct 21, 2012
Billy Beer

Somerset, KY

#13 Oct 21, 2012
Rhb wrote:
<quoted text>Americans dont know enough ab out Mitt Romney He is a business man, and has keep a very far distance from the poor, Now if your so rich you and Romney can hang out and play golf together and spend your and his millions world wide , if in the event your from one of the poorest countys in the United States that would be Knox county I think we are number 40 from the bottom out all the thousands of countys in the USA well I see no reason why a poor person that can barley afford food to eat why should he have any resavation about Voteing for a multi Millionheir that has never seen a day of poverty in his life Romney has No idea of what doing without is or having to struggle to pay bills or not have something in life cause you dont have the money to get it, Now many people in Knox county they are not as rich as Mr Romney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BLWnB9FGmWEXX if he would do this to these people what would he do if he was given more power over amaricans and there jobs even on a wider scale?
Americans do know obama and what he has done to the future of the country, It will take many years to undo the damage obama, reid and pelosi have done, Romney ,clinton and reagan combined would not be able to srraighten out the mess. Electing romney will only be a start but re- electing obama will finish the country we all used to know. The man is anti-americam period.
Greetingsfrompla netKOLOB

London, KY

#14 Oct 21, 2012
Obama will prevail and I'll get drunk on the tears of all you retards. It will be an amazing day.
OldDog

Jasper, GA

#15 Oct 22, 2012
Rhb wrote:
Obama is a multi millionaire.
Rhb

East Bernstadt, KY

#16 Oct 22, 2012
Billy Beer wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans do know obama and what he has done to the future of the country, It will take many years to undo the damage obama, reid and pelosi have done, Romney ,clinton and reagan combined would not be able to srraighten out the mess. Electing romney will only be a start but re- electing obama will finish the country we all used to know. The man is anti-americam period.
Obama supports freedom and fairness for people that dont have it still In Amarica he just seems a little radical to the closed minded Amarica seemed closed Minded to the world back in the day No He's just being a modern day pioneer just your Avarage Amarican doing what Amaricans has always done move on and not stop and stagnate he is helping to open up the minds of the closed minded Amaricans minds are already open he just wants to be there president , many people wants to pretend that Amarica lives in the last century well its a growing like it has and will grow...I dont trust Mitt Romney He has is a money addict He has a addaction to wealth I dont know how good a money Lover like him would be for the poor people in this nation.....big ole money Luving Mitt naaa:(

“All in due Time”

Since: Jul 10

Hell, Norway

#17 Oct 22, 2012
OldDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a multi millionaire.
Yes, and it's funny to me how people act like he's of some kind of average income...lol
Billy Beer

Somerset, KY

#18 Oct 22, 2012
Rhb wrote:
<quoted text>Obama supports freedom and fairness for people that dont have it still In Amarica he just seems a little radical to the closed minded Amarica seemed closed Minded to the world back in the day No He's just being a modern day pioneer just your Avarage Amarican doing what Amaricans has always done move on and not stop and stagnate he is helping to open up the minds of the closed minded Amaricans minds are already open he just wants to be there president , many people wants to pretend that Amarica lives in the last century well its a growing like it has and will grow...I dont trust Mitt Romney He has is a money addict He has a addaction to wealth I dont know how good a money Lover like him would be for the poor people in this nation.....big ole money Luving Mitt naaa:(
Obame supports fairness? ask the wounded military men at fT. hood how fair he is...ask the families of thee slain in bengazsi how fair he is. Obame has one agenda and one alone.....to help the rest of the world bring america to its knees...you idiots better wake up.
yep

Barbourville, KY

#19 Oct 22, 2012
Lol....just a bunch of butt hurt repubs trying to keep the dream alive.
Billy Beer

Somerset, KY

#20 Oct 22, 2012
yep wrote:
Lol....just a bunch of butt hurt repubs trying to keep the dream alive.
Obama is history...just like hitler, stalin, bin laden and charles manson...thanks to american law and the military...not to a community riot organizer. bye bye obamme

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing pit bull 37 min Worried 6
Knox Central 1 hr guess 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr o boy 131,856
truck payments 2 hr gator 10
Need food badly 2 hr Need food badly 25
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr TOASTup 404
city of barbourville 5 hr Three losers 15
Porsche mills 11 hr Prayers 17
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick