that

Somerset, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2013
Y is it that when u marry a man with children even though he never has got to see them he still picks them over your children that he has raised for over 6 years
true

Somerset, KY

#2 Sep 15, 2013
that wrote:
Y is it that when u marry a man with children even though he never has got to see them he still picks them over your children that he has raised for over 6 years
It don't matter if they raise your life or not if they are not his kids they make a difference in them. If they are his kids things are way different. Trust me I know!
natural instinct

London, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2013
that wrote:
Hey girls, you favor your kids he favors his, deal with it, it ain't gonna change. Why should he favor yours over his? You dont' favor his over yours=====thats obvious. Fair for one...fair for the other. You picked him, any problems now...your fault. no one else.
gator

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2013
Wtf is a hisband?....... Did u tards mean husband?
what are you thinking

London, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2013
gator wrote:
Of course she don't know how to spell husband she doesn't even know that blood is thicker then water. Oh, well being to hard on her there is a lot of dumb women out there that think the way she does.
natural instinct

London, KY

#6 Sep 15, 2013
gator wrote:
Is it possible she is trying to say..HIS- band, comes first? When are these women gonna learn that guys just tolerate "their kids" by other men. They turn their back on their own and you expect them to love yours..How dumb can you get?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is trump gonna be peached or not ? 5 min frazzle dazzle 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Huh 170,541
Looking for Kenny Saunders (Aug '16) 54 min We the people 52
Justin Vaughn and Amanda couch 2 hr Insider 14
Warren to receive Knox schools JOB ! ! ! 2 hr Flat Lick Teacher 14
To my new Best Friend, Weird. 3 hr Weird 8
Thelma’s restaurant...when is it open? 3 hr Regina 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance