A Reverse Mortgage.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Nicaragua‎

#1 Jun 8, 2013
I believe this is merely a way for the Government to seize your property.

What do you think?
believer of the truth

Dyer, TN

#2 Jun 8, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
I believe this is merely a way for the Government to seize your property.
What do you think?
I think it is a way for the RICH, to get the last ITEM of any worth, from the common people before they PASS AWAY... It is a DIRTY LOW DOWN SCHEME... AS FRED THOMPSON, the FONZ HENRY WINKLER and ROBERT WAGNER says LIVE the life that you always dreamed... ALL that you have to do is sell us your house for half of its value... About all it amounts to is EXTORTION...

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Nicaragua‎

#3 Jun 8, 2013
believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is a way for the RICH, to get the last ITEM of any worth, from the common people before they PASS AWAY... It is a DIRTY LOW DOWN SCHEME... AS FRED THOMPSON, the FONZ HENRY WINKLER and ROBERT WAGNER says LIVE the life that you always dreamed... ALL that you have to do is sell us your house for half of its value... About all it amounts to is EXTORTION...
You're most likely right. Robert Wagner, I believe murdered Natalie Wood, in 1983.
whataputz

Brodhead, KY

#4 Jun 8, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>You're most likely right. Robert Wagner, I believe murdered Natalie Wood, in 1983.
Hey there Sherlock you should share your info about Robert Wagner murdering Natalie Wood. I'm sure the detectives who worked the case are not really as smart nor informed about the case as much as you.(freaking redneck know it all)

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Nicaragua‎

#5 Jun 8, 2013
whataputz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Sherlock you should share your info about Robert Wagner murdering Natalie Wood. I'm sure the detectives who worked the case are not really as smart nor informed about the case as much as you.(freaking redneck know it all)
I just believe he done it. That's about all I can say about it.
just me

London, KY

#6 Jun 10, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>I just believe he done it. That's about all I can say about it.
I think you have good instincts. I think he did it too, but he got away with it they will never be able to prove it.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Nicaragua‎

#7 Jun 10, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have good instincts. I think he did it too, but he got away with it they will never be able to prove it.
Christopher Walken was oddly on the boat that night also.
Rumors

Clay City, KY

#8 Jun 10, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
I believe this is merely a way for the Government to seize your property.
What do you think?
I think the Government has done a "Reverse Mortgage" on your mind.
citizen

Tacoma, WA

#9 Jun 11, 2013
I've read stories where the loan co. wouldn't let both the husband and wife on the loan and when the husband died the wife was kicked out so the loan co. could take the home. Big rip off supported by big names.
joe

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 11, 2013
what happens if you have a double wide repossed without any land put up for it?

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Nicaragua‎

#11 Jun 11, 2013
citizen wrote:
I've read stories where the loan co. wouldn't let both the husband and wife on the loan and when the husband died the wife was kicked out so the loan co. could take the home. Big rip off supported by big names.
Yes, she'll be kicked out of the home, unless she can pay back all those loans.

It's seizing the property. Clear and simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to all the Cool People? 15 min Bob 2
HILLARY...OMG Must Watch 36 min Dr Dirty 5
Hey Oger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 39 min Dr Dirty 6
Snake's set lose in barbourvile water park (Mar '10) 43 min Dr Dirty 32
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min usa 158,130
burnban 55 min oldsmoke 3
Donald Trump bodyslams, beats and shaves Vince ... 56 min Dr Dirty 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu Refer 112

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages