Jimmy Hinkle getting ready to screw t...

Jimmy Hinkle getting ready to screw the City

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

What

Keavy, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2014
Surely not
Creeper

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2014
When jimmy was judge ex at elect time before he lost to Raymond smith he out road tiles in every yard up turkey fork. So I really don't think the Vity people can afford the illegal things he will do in office.
agi

Keavy, KY

#4 Mar 8, 2014
Creeper wrote:
When jimmy was judge ex at elect time before he lost to Raymond smith he out road tiles in every yard up turkey fork. So I really don't think the Vity people can afford the illegal things he will do in office.
Instead or running someone else's name through the mud, why dont you just go ahead and throw your name into the mayors race. Who knows whether or not Hinkle is running for mayor, so why try to sling mud before he is even on the ballot. Maybe you will make a great mayor for the city. Why not start out by telling people how you are going to help the city, instead of how bad someone else is. I find it funny how people will blast someone on topix because of a silly rumor that they may run for a political office.
James

London, KY

#5 Mar 8, 2014
I hear Jimmy Hinkle is thinking about runing for Mayor
hmnnnn

Keavy, KY

#6 Mar 8, 2014
with an average turnout of less than 50% .. 750 vote will win..probably less...
James

London, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2014
thats ture but I hear also there alot coming out for Mayor.
interesting

Keavy, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2014
Sounds like somebody is worried he might run....time will tell. Keep slinging mud and you will help get him elected!
interesting

Keavy, KY

#9 Mar 8, 2014
Creeper wrote:
Helping people is not illegal. Anything else? You must not got your tile!
James

London, KY

#10 Mar 8, 2014
I think we need woman for Mayor
just saying

Barbourville, KY

#11 Mar 9, 2014
James wrote:
Most of them is just as crooked as the men. This place needs a clean sweep and gets these families out of office. Guess ole Jimmy figured he screwed us over the 1st time and got away with it, so we must need it a 2nd time. They should do a state investigation on each person that wants to run for any office here in Knox County. Let the IRS, FBI and whoever else it takes to check all backgrounds. NOT here in Knox County cause the crooks cover for each other, If Knox County could receive back half the money that was stolen from US in the last 15 years, We could maybe help our community.I believe in Karma. Randal Smith died crazy as a loony bird, Dixon colon cancer. I hate to see what will happen to Hinkle. Something will! This last bunch that raped our county, Thompson, Holland, and Gray. Hell awaits you boys !!!!!
gator

Somerset, KY

#12 Mar 9, 2014
James wrote:
I am not a woman so that won't work.
Concerned

Lebanon, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2014
Just saying,I am aware of holland,Thompson. Bring me up to date on gray. Also I agree with karma, it has proven its self more than all other teachings combined. Speak only the truth. Speak only the truth.
What about this

Keavy, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2014
Gary west Moore and Lawson all has has legal problems or investigation of their own
feel sorry 4 u

Keavy, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2014
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Most of them is just as crooked as the men. This place needs a clean sweep and gets these families out of office. Guess ole Jimmy figured he screwed us over the 1st time and got away with it, so we must need it a 2nd time. They should do a state investigation on each person that wants to run for any office here in Knox County. Let the IRS, FBI and whoever else it takes to check all backgrounds. NOT here in Knox County cause the crooks cover for each other, If Knox County could receive back half the money that was stolen from US in the last 15 years, We could maybe help our community.I believe in Karma. Randal Smith died crazy as a loony bird, Dixon colon cancer. I hate to see what will happen to Hinkle. Something will! This last bunch that raped our county, Thompson, Holland, and Gray. Hell awaits you boys !!!!!
After reading this post it has really made me realize how much of a uncaring - demon processed person wrote it. I would be afraid to go to sleep after the remarks you made. I am going to pray for you. You have a demonic spirit or you could not said things you have against these men, fathers and sons. I pray for your family to be protected and never suffer the way you have mentioned of others. Freedom of expression is one thing - but I think you crossed the line. I think you could be the first to experience hell if you don't make things right with God! I really feel sorry 4 U!
yep

Flat Lick, KY

#16 Mar 11, 2014
feel sorry 4 u wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading this post it has really made me realize how much of a uncaring - demon processed person wrote it. I would be afraid to go to sleep after the remarks you made. I am going to pray for you. You have a demonic spirit or you could not said things you have against these men, fathers and sons. I pray for your family to be protected and never suffer the way you have mentioned of others. Freedom of expression is one thing - but I think you crossed the line. I think you could be the first to experience hell if you don't make things right with God! I really feel sorry 4 U!
AGREE 100%!! People just don't fear God anymore!
small town politics

Keavy, KY

#17 Mar 11, 2014
Jimmy's problem was he made promises he couldn't keep. Other than that there was nothing proven that he did illegal. There was an audit did on Jimmy, but there was no wrongdoing found. Jimmy probably did more for this county than any other judge executive in history. His first term in office, he did twice more than JM hall ever did w/o an occupational tax. I have my own dislikes about Jimmy, but I can also give credit to someone that deserves it.
small town politics

Keavy, KY

#18 Mar 11, 2014
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Most of them is just as crooked as the men. This place needs a clean sweep and gets these families out of office. Guess ole Jimmy figured he screwed us over the 1st time and got away with it, so we must need it a 2nd time. They should do a state investigation on each person that wants to run for any office here in Knox County. Let the IRS, FBI and whoever else it takes to check all backgrounds. NOT here in Knox County cause the crooks cover for each other, If Knox County could receive back half the money that was stolen from US in the last 15 years, We could maybe help our community.I believe in Karma. Randal Smith died crazy as a loony bird, Dixon colon cancer. I hate to see what will happen to Hinkle. Something will! This last bunch that raped our county, Thompson, Holland, and Gray. Hell awaits you boys !!!!!
The people needs to vote honest people in if they want change instead selling there vote. Wickedness breeds wickedness. Instead of voting for someone that give you the most money or alcohol, maybe for a change the people can look at someone that wants to do what's best for the people and be a strong voice for the people.
Over doer

London, KY

#19 Mar 11, 2014
Jimmy made Judy Lawson take his fall. Trust me, there was a fall.
agi

Keavy, KY

#20 Mar 11, 2014
Sounds like someone wants to run for mayor and is scared Hinkle will beat them. Why else bash a man that hasn't put his name on the ballot and hasn't held a public office in well over a decade. Why don't these people that get on here and trash other people just go ahead and say they are going to run and tell us how they will help our city? Quit running on the premise that the other guy is worse than me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Older men Younger women 39 min still horny 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min umoron 151,667
Knox county voters support TRUMP ! (Jan '16) 46 min FHillarySupporters 15
Police: Woman arrested after passing out in car 1 hr YourLifeMustSuck 6
Pizza Hut/Barbourville 1 hr Pie 11
Higher Property Taxes 3 hr taxpayer 10
save alot 5 hr UCE 19
New Hires at KC 14 hr tax payer 61

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages