same day dentures
opinion needed

Fulton, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2013
Does anyone know of anywhere that does a good job with same day dentures ?
toothman

London, KY

#2 Dec 28, 2013
I have never heard of same day, it usually takes weeks bf they come in then theres a chance they don't fit right and have to do them over, good luck
opinion needed

Fulton, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2013
toothman wrote:
I have never heard of same day, it usually takes weeks bf they come in then theres a chance they don't fit right and have to do them over, good luck
.....thanks for answering. There ate several
places in the surrounding ares that .do the same day . I just don't know how good a quality they are.
sloppy jawed

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2013
my ex done same day top/ false teeth.once the swellin went down the top plate dont fit right got alot of slack and now she klangs when she talks and they float around I wished someone would say somethin to her that shes a klanging and have ya noticed how much older in the face/mouth they look my wife went out of town lookin 30 came back lookin mid 40s to 50s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Chromium is a Eunuch 158,135
Amy MILLS and JOHNNY SMITH 1 hr homewrecker 1
Fancy people in D.C. 1 hr Question 10
Looking for work 1 hr Middlesboro Man 32
Nicholas Jones, Rodney Bullock, Benjamin Strong 2 hr Cousin It 7
rump takes office Tomorrow 2 hr Jim 10
What would have happened if Vince would have ke... 3 hr Dr Dirty 1
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 19 Refer 112

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages