Joe Coe For Constable

Kennett, MO

#1 Oct 27, 2008
I think he should have gotten elected as Sheriff
Biker Boy

Brodhead, KY

#2 Oct 27, 2008
His last minute dirty, smear campaign, and his alliance with Wilbur Bingham probably cost him the election, when you have skeltons in your own closet, you don't need to smear others.
philp

London, KY

#3 Oct 27, 2008
i think he would have been a good sheriff
some one else

United States

#5 Apr 20, 2009
u got to be joking.
happy face

Somerset, KY

#6 Apr 20, 2009
preston smith may be a good person ,but long time ago i know he sure did like his share of women . he has been caught a few times
concerned mom

Somerset, KY

#7 Apr 20, 2009
preston as sheriff what a joke he couldn't even run a jail right ,he barely can sell a car , and if he does he will rob you or at least try to.
spike

Corbin, KY

#8 Apr 21, 2009
and what county official hasn't liked his share of women u people got to get over from being so into everyones personal business
help

Pikeville, KY

#10 Apr 21, 2009
he is a dumbass and the apple didn't fall far from the tree.
hee hee

Hollywood, FL

#12 Apr 21, 2009
takes a dumbass to know another dumbass. dumbass!
hee hee
help wrote:
he is a dumbass and the apple didn't fall far from the tree.
rhonda

London, KY

#14 Apr 21, 2009
Hey libby, look at the thread that CREEK GIRL started on your family on here about browns branch trying to get people to trash them. Is this a suck up or what?
rhondafrom corbin is nuts

Ashburn, VA

#15 Apr 21, 2009
do you ever stop bad mouthing people? everyone ignore this loon!
rhonda wrote:
Hey libby, look at the thread that CREEK GIRL started on your family on here about browns branch trying to get people to trash them. Is this a suck up or what?
JuStMe

London, KY

#16 Apr 22, 2009
Eddie is a sexy guy that stocks pepsi for Save-A-Lot & IGA..who cares if he is marrried, he doesn't care so why should I?
just wondering

Madisonville, KY

#21 Apr 23, 2009
hey how did this go from preston smith to some guy name eddie you people are so bright i mean real bright ,
U HO

United States

#22 Apr 23, 2009
just me,sounds like u are a pure whore.do u not think about the man,s wife and kid,s.u have no respect for yourself.

“Bashing political parrots”

Since: Nov 08

Barbourville

#23 Apr 23, 2009
Preston Smith was a crook and should be in jail right now. He abused people while he was Jailer and ripped us all off in tax money. Really nothing more to say about a low life like that.

Sheriff? maybe in Nazi land.

Bash on my fans, I know you love it when I spit the truth out about these pieces of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbourville police dept ends threats on school... 18 min Quantummist 34
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 39 min --Prince-- 4,031
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr old man 172,941
TSW wrestling Mar 3rd corbin civic center 1 hr honeysuckle 5
Hey tiffany 1 hr Knows All Three 13
How come Absolutely Nobody Register's? 2 hr Mr Peabody 11
who's everyone voting for judge exe ? 2 hr parent 5
Biggest wh*re in barbourville 4 hr SearsRoebuck 26
Dee Dole Screws Over Knox County Children ! 12 hr scammers 22

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages