Apple Head Chihuahua
Chihuahua

Pineville, KY

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Full Blood'ed Apple Head Chihuahua for sale. Female. House broke. Good with kids. She is cute as a button. very sweet dog. I just moved and pets are not allowed the landlord didn't say anything about pets till she seen her on the frist when she came her to get her rent. If it wasn't for that I would keep her. I paid $150 I'm asking $100. Can send pic if u give me your e-mail.
get real

Hermitage, TN

#2 Jun 17, 2013
Chihuahua wrote:
Full Blood'ed Apple Head Chihuahua for sale. Female. House broke. Good with kids. She is cute as a button. very sweet dog. I just moved and pets are not allowed the landlord didn't say anything about pets till she seen her on the frist when she came her to get her rent. If it wasn't for that I would keep her. I paid $150 I'm asking $100. Can send pic if u give me your e-mail.
how old is she....has she been fixed,is she house broken....whendid she have her last shots....do you have papers on her?....I have a very small poodle(3 pounds,full grown) who I may want to breed her to before I have them both fixed....important to me how much she weights...please send me pictures....I am a serious buyer.....
Crazy

Mayfield, KY

#3 Jun 17, 2013
please dont in-breed these mixture of dogs!! If you want to breed your poodle please breed her to another poodle, if you want an apple head to breed please breed to another applehead *(if its a true and real applehead then it will be very small small dog and if inproperly bred can kill this type of dog! Kills me ppl want to breed animals an try to make a little money from them! Jus like the term used often of "toy or teacup" those are inproper breeding terms for breeders to use that are clueless who take a runt and another runt and continue to breed them, constantly taking runts and breeding with other runts thats how the terms "toy & teacup" come along, look it up there is no real TOY poodle or teacup chi , ppl who try to say that an sale em is crazy its a RUNT. sorry im not trying to get upset but it bothers me that ppl do this to animals IF you want to become a breeder please breed the right animals together. Dont mix them because there are MANy health issues later that arrise from mix/cross breeding dogs!:(
Apple Head Chihuahua

Pineville, KY

#4 Jun 18, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>how old is she....has she been fixed,is she house broken....whendid she have her last shots....do you have papers on her?....I have a very small poodle(3 pounds,full grown) who I may want to breed her to before I have them both fixed....important to me how much she weights...please send me pictures....I am a serious buyer.....
Give me your e-mail and I will send u pic and more info.
Whatever

Englewood, CO

#5 Jun 20, 2013
Love it
Apple Head Chihuahua

Pineville, KY

#6 Jun 21, 2013
I have a full blooded apple head chihuahua for sale $100. If interested give me your e-mail and we can talk.
worker

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Jun 21, 2013
Crazy wrote:
please dont in-breed these mixture of dogs!! If you want to breed your poodle please breed her to another poodle, if you want an apple head to breed please breed to another applehead *(if its a true and real applehead then it will be very small small dog and if inproperly bred can kill this type of dog! Kills me ppl want to breed animals an try to make a little money from them! Jus like the term used often of "toy or teacup" those are inproper breeding terms for breeders to use that are clueless who take a runt and another runt and continue to breed them, constantly taking runts and breeding with other runts thats how the terms "toy & teacup" come along, look it up there is no real TOY poodle or teacup chi , ppl who try to say that an sale em is crazy its a RUNT. sorry im not trying to get upset but it bothers me that ppl do this to animals IF you want to become a breeder please breed the right animals together. Dont mix them because there are MANy health issues later that arrise from mix/cross breeding dogs!:(
If a litter of pups bothers you that bad I bet you really cry when you hear of lawyers reproducing. Maybe you can use your genetic knowledge to get that sh!t stopped.
Chihuahua

Pineville, KY

#8 Jun 29, 2013
Apple head chihuahua for sale. Info... it is at top of page I do have a pic want to see pic if u really are interested ill send pic but the only way I can is by e-mail so I need a e-mail address to send pic. Asking $100.
shelley hull

United States

#9 Jul 22, 2014
Apple Head Chihuahua wrote:
I have a full blooded apple head chihuahua for sale $100. If interested give me your e-mail and we can talk.
plz contact me. Ilive in paducah ky. Send pics to [email protected] I can pick her up friday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 151,941
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 15 min Pete 54
house cleaner wanted 54 min justin 3
Whatever happened to the Eye Dr. Gregory? 2 hr really 11
The Save a lot 2 hr um um good 5
Breeze 10 hr Isaidityesisaidit 1
what would u do if u guy cuss u out . because h... 10 hr hottiebblueeyesof... 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages