sherry hodge

United States

#1 Jun 14, 2010
lookin 4 a sherry hodge, was a good friend of mind like to see her and talk to her. im not sure if she still is a hodge. but does anyone no how i can get up with her
some advice

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2010
If she is older like around 40 or so with long dair hair u better stay away.TROUBLE. A decent person wouldn't want to b seen near her. Her sister is a good girl..total difference
super woman

Murray, KY

#3 Jun 16, 2010
Look Sherry is not that bad, she has had a hard life "give her a break" now as for her sister she is a spoiled brat always has been, she is sherry's half sister and always had a parent around unfortunately both sherry's parents are deceased so as far as the sister being a better person in my view point "I" don't think I've never know sherry to break-up a home and take a man away from his kids like her sister did,,well this what I'll say is that Sherry's mam-mow and mother loved her and in my book she is a good person "No" matter what they say on this "bull-shit" site..
babbleonia

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2010
well.....
sherry hodge

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2010
sherry hodge wrote:
lookin 4 a sherry hodge, was a good friend of mind like to see her and talk to her. im not sure if she still is a hodge. but does anyone no how i can get up with her
well truth about it, i dont no her sister. i aint seen this girl in about 8 years or longer. she use to date my brother. she might be in the 40 about now. i would like to see her i aint seen her in 4ever. when she was dating my brother she had 2 boys if this is the same one. that was a long time ago. if this is the same one, her and my brother had a bad wreak years ago and it cut hafe of her ear off if this is the same one.and if anyone sees her tell her a girl named judy was looking 4 here
Ice Queen

Murray, KY

#6 Jun 17, 2010
I reamber that wreck it was going up mores creek behind the store at the bridge,,you mike's sister? how is he its been years since I seen him...Hows your mom doing?
sherry hodge

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2010
Ice Queen wrote:
I reamber that wreck it was going up mores creek behind the store at the bridge,,you mike's sister? how is he its been years since I seen him...Hows your mom doing?
frist start...who is this. and yea im mikes sister. moms doing find. is this sherry or someone i know or should know...lol
Believe IT

United States

#8 Jun 17, 2010
Sherry Hodge is a doped up Wh^re. She is the scum of the town and if u know her then u 'believe it'
Ice Queen

Murray, KY

#9 Jun 18, 2010
"No" I'm not sherry But I've known her for years,,and I think that people shouldn't judge people thats "God's" job. I think everyone has to bare there on cross and people need to understand that...
sherry hodge

United States

#10 Jun 18, 2010
Ice Queen wrote:
"No" I'm not sherry But I've known her for years,,and I think that people shouldn't judge people thats "God's" job. I think everyone has to bare there on cross and people need to understand that...
who is this ?? do i no u. do u ever talk to sherry or no how i can get up with her
Friend

London, KY

#11 Jun 21, 2010
As a friend, my heart has been troubled for her a long time. I haven’t seen or heard from her in many years and all of the family that I have talked to says that they haven’t heard anything from her in a few years either.
I know that she has family that still loves her very much and would love to know that she ok.
sherry hodge

United States

#12 Jun 21, 2010
last i heard she was living up stinking creek with some black man, do u no anything about that??? hows her kids doing now. her dad took care of them. i would say they r grew up now its be years i aint seen her.
oh well

United States

#13 Jun 28, 2010
sherry hodge wrote:
last i heard she was living up stinking creek with some black man, do u no anything about that??? hows her kids doing now. her dad took care of them. i would say they r grew up now its be years i aint seen her.
Yea she lives with whoever has the drugs. I just cannot have any respect for someone who won't raise their own children! That is just pitiful to give your kids up for a pill!
sherrysfriend

United States

#14 Jun 29, 2010
oh well wrote:
<quoted text> Yea she lives with whoever has the drugs. I just cannot have any respect for someone who won't raise their own children! That is just pitiful to give your kids up for a pill!
you people need to walk a mile in the other persons shoes before you judge them sometimes life deals you a bad hand and you don't know which way to go maybe she is only looking for someone to love her and i'm not talking about making love so back off and leave her alone shame,shame.
Just pitiful

United States

#15 Jul 1, 2010
Truth hurts now don't it!!!! If life deals u a bad hand then u keep playing hard until ur luck changes and u win!!
judy

United States

#16 Jul 1, 2010
sherrysfriend wrote:
<quoted text>you people need to walk a mile in the other persons shoes before you judge them sometimes life deals you a bad hand and you don't know which way to go maybe she is only looking for someone to love her and i'm not talking about making love so back off and leave her alone shame,shame.
r u sherrys friend, will u at least tell her i said hello

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE (Aug '15) 2 hr Mee 143
sarah hibbard (Feb '09) 3 hr ragincajun 6
War hero 3 hr Liberal 3
Board meeting 3 hr All is fair 5
What is wrong with Barbourville cable 5 hr Wondering 2
Board of Education theft 7 hr employee 9
Murder: Whats the motive and Connection (May '14) 7 hr Honest 61

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance