First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Insensitive Beast ”

Since: Aug 13

Cannon, KY

#63 Aug 22, 2013
Neighbors wrote:
It's been over two years and Paul has yet to get my husband his ss and he is very sick
If it's been two years, he don't have long to go.
Anonymous

Barbourville, KY

#64 Aug 23, 2013
Go ahead if you want all of Barbville to know your business! Have you seen the trash working for him?
wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#65 Mar 27, 2014
i had my disability hearing today and Paul Baker said he thinks we have a great shot, has he ever told anyone else this and is this a good thing?
TRUTH

Barbourville, KY

#66 Mar 27, 2014
I would never use him, check out some other comments, and I'll leave it at that. Don't say though that you haven't been warned.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#67 Mar 27, 2014
Paul is a Left Wing Liberal and we have had some heated debates.... But If I needed a disability lawyer he would be my first choice as long as it's a Valid claim ... He's smart and has the contacts needed and knows the ropes and if you try to snow him he will drop you like a hot spud... Him and I are completely at odds on our political views but would recommend him in his field any day of the week....
Hmmm

London, KY

#68 Mar 29, 2014
Hmmm
fraud

Middlesboro, KY

#69 Apr 15, 2014
Baker is a joke. You never talk to him and the people answering the phone never return your calls. He doesn't even go to court with his clients anymore.. His associates do. Wouldn't use him
citizen

Hazard, KY

#70 Apr 15, 2014
And Paul you are a Right wing nut and dont have any sensible politics
citizen

Hazard, KY

#71 Apr 15, 2014
Paul Mays that is!
Question

United States

#72 Apr 15, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Go ahead if you want all of Barbville to know your business! Have you seen the trash working for him?
yes pool excuse for a mom too .. she left her kids for a sorry loser . her son hates her now

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#73 Apr 25, 2014
citizen wrote:
Paul Mays that is!
Never heard of him....
Arnsbaby

Cincinnati, OH

#74 Nov 24, 2014
Rambler65 wrote:
<quoted text> If you want fast positive results I recommend Bender&Bender. They only charge you if you win and SS has a set limit on what lawyers can charge you for lump sum payment. start. After the lump sum payments % is taken out for them then you owe no more payments.
Bender &Bender left me hanging till the last min. I didn't even hear from them till 1hr. B4 law judge hearing. Then dropped my 9yr old sons claim right b4 court as well. I was definitely left hanging
truth

Columbus, IN

#75 Dec 4, 2014
No they are a joke
Almost broke

Richmond, KY

#76 Dec 12, 2014
Hope he wins my case I have a hearing soon
been there

Bowling Green, KY

#77 Dec 12, 2014
Almost broke wrote:
Hope he wins my case I have a hearing soon
Paul baker is a joke he will not go in front of the judge with you he is one dumb ass and patrick house is no better total screwed me up them are losers
Almost broke

Georgetown, KY

#78 Dec 14, 2014
I hope he is good I can't afford him not to be !!
client

Gray, KY

#79 Dec 24, 2014
the best
trash

Manchester, KY

#80 Jan 16, 2015
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul baker is a joke he will not go in front of the judge with you he is one dumb ass and patrick house is no better total screwed me up them are losers
I like Paul but the skinny older woman working there with like red hair very judge mental and acts like a hateful person if I had to deal with her I would go some where else !
really

Manchester, KY

#81 Jan 16, 2015
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever got your social security disability and then a little over a year they say your able to go back to work but with limitations ! WHO going to hire u like that ?
Yep

Lily, KY

#82 Jan 17, 2015
trash wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Paul but the skinny older woman working there with like red hair very judge mental and acts like a hateful person if I had to deal with her I would go some where else !
Don't talk about his wife like that. She's got her reasons and stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gud daycares?? 39 min Help 1
knox county detention center 45 min Really 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Pilot 134,410
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 642
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 3,751
Laura Hammons (Jul '09) 5 hr Wanna know 25
joe ore rat 5 hr The neighbor 2
Who is the Poorest person in Knox Co? (Jan '13) 6 hr YOLO 41
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu Artie2 74

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at March 06 at 4:01PM EST