lol

Big Stone Gap, VA

#43 Mar 20, 2013
yep
There is hope

Barbourville, KY

#44 Jul 18, 2013
Paul worked on my case for almost 2 years, we finally got our day in court, and 10 minutes prior to going into court I had to bring him up speed on my case, he had no idea who I was and what was going on. Once before the judge, he never defended me in anyway. I was turned down by the judge, and Paul dropped my case claiming he did his best, and he wouldn't be filing an appeal for me. Two years of back pay was over $45,000. that my family could of used, and he cared less about doing his job.

I went to Morgan - Brashear- Collins and within 3 months my disability was approved. Paul's only interest is making the quickest money, with the least amount of effort. When he wasn't prepared to defend me in court, I knew I was screwed. Because his lack of effort cost my family so much, I think he's a LOW LIFE GROUND CRAWLER.
Big Dick Magursky

Corbin, KY

#45 Jul 19, 2013
Why don't you lazy sorry azz people get a f ing job and stop looking for ways to mooch. I think disability should be much harder to get and everyone on it should be regularly drug tested. Knox county is full of lazy deadbeats. Most of you aren't worth wasting a bullet on.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#46 Jul 19, 2013
Big Dick Magursky wrote:
Why don't you lazy sorry azz people get a f ing job and stop looking for ways to mooch. I think disability should be much harder to get and everyone on it should be regularly drug tested. Knox county is full of lazy deadbeats. Most of you aren't worth wasting a bullet on.
And I just bet there is a special place in heaven, just waiting for people with your inhumane way of thinking. After all there are just so many jobs in this area to start with, right?
paul

Georgetown, KY

#47 Jul 19, 2013
Paul is on the board that informs the Social Security people what a disability is. How can u beat that?
Concerned

Williamsburg, KY

#48 Aug 1, 2013
What is the average length of time to get a hearing in front of the judge? Does anyone know anything about the Middlesboro office. It seems like it takes a long time to get a hearing.

“Tend to Offend”

Since: Jul 13

SHADY ACRES

#49 Aug 1, 2013
Concerned wrote:
What is the average length of time to get a hearing in front of the judge? Does anyone know anything about the Middlesboro office. It seems like it takes a long time to get a hearing.
they don't get in no hurry..
Thankful

Williamsburg, KY

#50 Aug 3, 2013
Well I know a lot of people that Paul and his staff have helped. He is a good guy and and he is on it to help people and of course he is making a living. I'm thankful for people like him and his staff that are there that are truly there to help people that need it.
TRUTH

Barbourville, KY

#51 Aug 3, 2013
Thankful wrote:
Well I know a lot of people that Paul and his staff have helped. He is a good guy and and he is on it to help people and of course he is making a living. I'm thankful for people like him and his staff that are there that are truly there to help people that need it.
You are joking right????
Paul is in it for Paul he could care less about you personally. He would never go out of his way to help, and if your case means he'll have to actually work, then forget it. I'm surprised he hasn't been sued (or maybe he has) for malpractice. If your case goes to trial, you are screwed, cause he'll have no idea who you are and what's wrong with you, and he'll never open his mouth to defend you because of that. I agree, he's a low ground crawler.
spouse

Carrollton, KY

#52 Aug 6, 2013
There is hope wrote:
Paul worked on my case for almost 2 years, we finally got our day in court, and 10 minutes prior to going into court I had to bring him up speed on my case, he had no idea who I was and what was going on. Once before the judge, he never defended me in anyway. I was turned down by the judge, and Paul dropped my case claiming he did his best, and he wouldn't be filing an appeal for me. Two years of back pay was over $45,000. that my family could of used, and he cared less about doing his job.
I went to Morgan - Brashear- Collins and within 3 months my disability was approved. Paul's only interest is making the quickest money, with the least amount of effort. When he wasn't prepared to defend me in court, I knew I was screwed. Because his lack of effort cost my family so much, I think he's a LOW LIFE GROUND CRAWLER.
Exact same thing happened to my husband. Was planning on starting new app on our own. Kind of glad he didn't get it with Paul, because he would have gotten a chunk of cash for doing absolutely nothing.
Concerned

Williamsburg, KY

#53 Aug 11, 2013
spouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Exact same thing happened to my husband. Was planning on starting new app on our own. Kind of glad he didn't get it with Paul, because he would have gotten a chunk of cash for doing absolutely nothing.
So who did you end up obtaining to help you? Were they successful in helping you? I hope so.
Need Help

Barbourville, KY

#54 Aug 12, 2013
Is Paul Baker a good lawyer,husband is sick and we needed to find a good lawyer.Thanks.

“Insensitive Beast”

Since: Aug 13

Cannon, KY

#55 Aug 12, 2013
Need Help wrote:
Is Paul Baker a good lawyer,husband is sick and we needed to find a good lawyer.Thanks.
He's pretty good, but it will depend on your situation.
HERE TO HELP

Barbourville, KY

#56 Aug 13, 2013
Need Help wrote:
Please go see Morgan - Brashear- Collins they have an office in London. Paul cost me 2 years and over $50,000.00 in back pay. Only took M>B>C> 3 mos to get me approved.

“Insensitive Beast ”

Cannon, KY

#57 Aug 14, 2013
Paul and his staff done me really well, I'll have to say.

If you have a legit case, he'll do you right. But the process is quite slow however. But if you have a legitimate case, he'll get you your check.
HERE TO HELP

Barbourville, KY

#58 Aug 18, 2013
My case was legitimate, I had 5 doctors and their own doctor agree that I was indeed disabled, however, due to Paul's inability to defend me, because he was not prepared for court I lost what should of been an easy case. I probably should of sued him for malpractice. To take it one step further he dropped me because he didn't want to appeal my case.(to much time, to much work for him] So I went to Morgan - Brashear- Collins and within 3 months I was approved.

I have no reason to make this up, only reason I'm posting this is to save someone else the pain and time that I went through.

“Insensitive Beast ”

Cannon, KY

#59 Aug 19, 2013
HERE TO HELP wrote:
My case was legitimate, I had 5 doctors and their own doctor agree that I was indeed disabled, however, due to Paul's inability to defend me, because he was not prepared for court I lost what should of been an easy case. I probably should of sued him for malpractice. To take it one step further he dropped me because he didn't want to appeal my case.(to much time, to much work for him] So I went to Morgan - Brashear- Collins and within 3 months I was approved.
I have no reason to make this up, only reason I'm posting this is to save someone else the pain and time that I went through.
Paul got mine for me. You must have had an ass for a judge.
Duh

Barbourville, KY

#60 Aug 20, 2013
Justice wrote:
I hired Paul Baker on the same day I filed for disability. I was told that I did the right thing because people always get denied on the first decision. I worked two and three full time jobs for 17 years, had medical evidence to support my claim, and it was my doctor that told me I would never work again. I filed in February and was awarded my social security disability in April. Paul Baker never met me nor did he do anything on my case. Since I had hired him, he got 33% of my back pay. I have seen him in court several times and he isn't very good in court and it doesn't matter if its SSD/SSI, Divorce or Criminal law. He is arrogant and rather rude at times. If you want "a good old boy" who plays the system, he may be the one for you. I wanted someone who would be an advocate for me, but Mr. Baker got paid for doing NOTHING!
Um they take 25% not 33% you should probably get your facts straight before you get on here trying to bash a very good attorney probably because you tried to get them to represent you and you didn't have ANY medical at all to show you were disabled.. because youre not. Youre probably just a lazy ass that wants a check instead of working.
jessi

Barbourville, KY

#61 Aug 20, 2013
Nimbletwig wrote:
Just wondering about any of yours or maybe a family members experiences with him, thank you.
Paul Baker is a great disability lawyer.. He got me mine and I highly RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYBODY WHOS FIGHTING TO GET THEIRS....
Neighbors

Duluth, GA

#62 Aug 22, 2013
It's been over two years and Paul has yet to get my husband his ss and he is very sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
poachers on davis bend (Nov '10) 21 min goin down 17
Court Dockets 57 min Jackie 3
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 1 hr Get a life 8
Barbourville Independent 1 hr Awful 3
county line 229 burglar 1 hr thief buster 2
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 1 hr c 9
Need food badly 2 hr well said 50
Porsche mills 15 hr Well.... 24
To the Garland family 23 hr Well.... 3
Barbourville Dating