Is Paul Baker a good Disability Lawyer?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Somerset, KY

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Just wondering about any of yours or maybe a family members experiences with him, thank you.
triple x

Barbourville, KY

#2 Dec 30, 2012
i know from experience paul is the best!!!!
heard it

Barbourville, KY

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Heard he could get disability for a flat-footed duck.
in my opinion

Williamsburg, KY

#4 Dec 30, 2012
He Is The Best You Will Find Around Here.
yes

Barbourville, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2012
i think he has repersented everyone in this area for ssi/disability claims and won! i agree with everyone else...the best in barbouville hands down and one of the best in southeastern kentucky!
Unhappy camper

Manchester, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2012
He dropped my sister just a few days before her hearing! Not enough time to aquire a new lawyer!!! You don't wanna know what I think about him!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
Just wondering about any of yours or maybe a family members experiences with him, thank you.
If you want fast positive results I recommend Bender&Bender. They only charge you if you win and SS has a set limit on what lawyers can charge you for lump sum payment. start. After the lump sum payments % is taken out for them then you owe no more payments.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Oh, no money up front for Bender and Bender so you're out nothing except postage cost for sending your information to them.
Show Time

Rockford, IL

#9 Dec 31, 2012
If you want a Lawyer to represent you to get your Disability. You need to contact Paul Baker. I have a friend who used Cole, Cole & Anderson, it's been over 3 yrs and she still hasn't recieved hers. As far as Becker & Becker...Don't go there !
Call Paul Baker , or go by he's up there where Rite Aid is & Mountain Valley Ins...
Pauls the Best...God Bless, Happy New Yr also!!!
Big Dick Magursky

Richmond, KY

#10 Dec 31, 2012
All you f---ing deadbeats od SSI should be taken out and shot Paul Baker is aa low life scumbag for helping lazy, sorry a-s pillheads get disability.

Somerset, KY

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Big Dick Magursky wrote:
All you f---ing deadbeats od SSI should be taken out and shot Paul Baker is aa low life scumbag for helping lazy, sorry a-s pillheads get disability.
But what about people who legitimately need their disability, who do not take pills and such?

Now, how do you think these statements make them feel. Many of them have worked and payed in their fair share.
eric c conn

Barbourville, KY

#12 Jan 1, 2013
http://mrsocialsecurity.com/ '

Dont fool around with getting your diability. Call the best, which is Eric Conn.

Somerset, KY

#13 Jan 1, 2013
eric c conn wrote:
http://mrsocialsecurity.com/'
Dont fool around with getting your disability. Call the best, which is Eric Conn.
Thank you, they do seem like a serious law firm.
birdisaword

Manchester, KY

#14 Jan 2, 2013
ss/ssi is about to run out so i wouldnt be trying to get something that they aint gonna be nothing to get!

Somerset, KY

#15 Jan 2, 2013
birdisaword wrote:
ss/ssi is about to run out so i wouldnt be trying to get something that they aint gonna be nothing to get!
They've been hollering it's almost out since the early 80's.

“All around goth mommy”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 2, 2013
I'll tell you if he's a good lawyer after my hearing on the 18th.....

“Get real, Only ONE is perfect.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17 Jan 3, 2013
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, they do seem like a serious law firm.
...Still trying?...Told you to try my Advocate...He's THE BEST!..He's outta this world!...And He takes no percentage when He wins your case!...Sure didn't take Him long to come through for me...especially compared to the time those Kenites are taking from you...(;
Show Time

Rockford, IL

#18 Jan 4, 2013
Unhappy camper wrote:
He dropped my sister just a few days before her hearing! Not enough time to aquire a new lawyer!!! You don't wanna know what I think about him!!!
Did your Sister have enough Medical Evidence to support her Claim...Paul Baker has never dropped anyone unless they couldn't provide the Medical Evidence, that He needed to show before the Law Judge ! To Prove that your Sister was Disabled!!! You and your Sister are both Unhappy Campers, because Sis wasn't truly Disabled!!!
Judicious

Barbourville, KY

#19 Feb 16, 2013
Be warned, think twice before using Baker.
Hey

Barbourville, KY

#20 Feb 16, 2013
Judicious wrote:
Be warned, think twice before using Baker.
The Best!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Wrong again Sparky 131,549
3 sum 42 min Funtime 1
John w bays 2 hr lol 2
Barbourville utilities 3 hr crazt 7
Barbourville High School 5 hr citizen 2
how can a murderer walk the streets!!!! 7 hr BSFan 15
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 7 hr FriedTaters 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Fri Anonymous 48
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info