Looking for Cecil Baker

May 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKYT

Cecil baker was last seen on May 1st by his family in Barbourville. Family members say this behavior is extremely out of character and they fear something terrible has happened to him.

Comments
81 - 95 of 95 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
daughter

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Detroit wrote:
<quoted text>
your a dumb ass! the family dont like you
Ya'll need to stop it already.It don't matter who likes who. lets not stoop down to other peoples levels thats been on here posting nonsense. This is about Cecil.
the great neice kaylin

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

folk wrote:
<quoted text>
if we have no grammar its because of nasty ass methheads like you...i bet your a nasty a that collects legal aid and sleep with your own daddy!!!I think jerry springer need to visit the hill's you nasy nasty nasty nasty ass dumb bitch!!where do you live?
and bitch i left out two letters hoe so maybe u meth heads need to go back to school cause were catching up to all of you so start droping the ball you dumb hoe's
the real baker family

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

WHERE IS OUR UNCLE CECIL BAKER??????????
somebody knows something or even if you was there when my uncle was murder , dont be scared to talk we all want to bring him home ,nobody should be murder no matter what.WHAT IF IT WAS YUR FAMILY, WOULD YOU LIKE PEOPLE TO BE SCARED OF TELLING THE TRUTH I DO BELIVE GOD WILL PAY brenda charlie marsha and the rest OF THEM back for what they have done.....JUST HELP BRING HIM HOME AND KEEP MURDER'S LIKE THIS AWAY FROM YOUR LOVED ONES..
DET

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

WHERE is our uncle CECIL BAKER???There is alot of people that knows what happen to him and dont want to tell.Well i hope you all have a dark cloud over you and i wish something would happen to you for being so HEARTLESS.
AnotherPost

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

DET wrote:
WHERE is our uncle CECIL BAKER???There is alot of people that knows what happen to him and dont want to tell.Well i hope you all have a dark cloud over you and i wish something would happen to you for being so HEARTLESS.
This is posted under Baker man! Family listen up, posted this Sun. by girlfriend on Barbourville Topix

Go search the lake in TN !!!! U will find ur dad.. Wat hear say is on the street!! Cherokee lake in TN!! Put these ppl in jail tht done ur dad like this!! They steal rob killers deadbeats !!! Truth!! Check tht lake out ASAp!!! Sorry bout ur all lost.. May God bless u all!! RIp mr. Baker!!:((
Ohh Kay then

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

FoRthAreAL wrote:
His family knows rite where he is. This isn't the first time they have pulled this sh!tt I don't know who he robbed or who he pissed of from the sounds of it lots of people. His family are keeping him hid and he will eventually be seen. Till then they will put on a charade of him being missing FOR REAL.. Can't hide him forever.

Why would we hide him! Hes not scared of anybody and he didn't rob nobody ! You guy think you know something when you don't know shit! He gots a daugter Leanna that he loves too much to stay away from! She is daddy's baby girl ! It's driving her crazy !
from the Detroit

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

AnotherPost wrote:
<quoted text>
This is posted under Baker man! Family listen up, posted this Sun. by girlfriend on Barbourville Topix
Go search the lake in TN !!!! U will find ur dad.. Wat hear say is on the street!! Cherokee lake in TN!! Put these ppl in jail tht done ur dad like this!! They steal rob killers deadbeats !!! Truth!! Check tht lake out ASAp!!! Sorry bout ur all lost.. May God bless u all!! RIp mr. Baker!!:((
LISTEN UP EVEYBODY ALL OVER THE DAMN WORLD!
If your putting wrong info and thinking its going to throw the truth off and ky police its not going to work,if you have the real truth you should tell KY POLICE,,bull shit info aint going to work because we all ready know what happen and the damn truth.THERE IS NOTHING GOING TO STOP OUR FAMILY FROM LOOKING WE DONT GIVE F WHAT PEOPLE THINK Of MY UNCLE,all we know is those that took our uncle will pay for what the hell they did,IF ANYBODY THINKS HE DONT HAVE A BIG FAMILY, THEY OUR FUCKEN WRONG,THEY MADE A BIG MISTAKE BY TAKING OUR UNCLE,,SO DONT THINK THAT WE WILL GIVE BECAUSE ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT we have family from all over and we never never stop putting pressure or looking for him.....brenda, charlie, ashley ,marsha, jody and the others can go fucken die somewhere
DET

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

IAM ON MY WHY BACK TO THE KY!
and iam not goning home until i fined my uncle,and hope we run across these bitches.yeah they know who they our,I dont care about the Kentucy Police, they can handle their own,I have alot of trust in them.everybody wont know when we all our there,just because you dont see us dont mean we aint there..plz keep looking for our uncle
Concerned

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

I really pray for some peace for his family.We all know he is gone ! SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW SOMETHING! PLEASE COME FORWARD!!!!!!
lesa

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

It is so bad.I watch his sister cry everytime a piece of mail comes for him. Thanksgiving was really rough on the family .Someone knows.Please stop torturing them.Bring him home by Christmas!!!!!!!His family is really hurting.No matter his lifestyle ......That's between him and God .
detroit

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

knowfamily wrote:
what about his car?have they found it or anything? has there been a search around the embankments where he could have driven off? u know, places he usualy goes,this is sad. pray for his safe return.
my uncle didnt drive off a road the ky police need to do something this is bull shit!my uncle didnt just up and leave, he was murder and the people who was involved can go to hell for what they did .
detroit

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

We will never give up on you uncle cecilno matter how long it takes we will get justice, we miss you and will always have you in our heart,happy father day,you our a good loving father.
ffff

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

ffevbf
Tiffany Hoskins

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

I love and miss you uncle Cecil and we will never give up hope we will find you no matter what it takes!
Curious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Was he ever found?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Le Jimbo 146,775
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 128,907
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 8 min chocolatecovballs 1,029
Metal Detector (Mar '10) 39 min Rangers 6
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 26,206
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 16,125
Marlena cox 1 hr Now what 42
Elmer at Creek mart 1 hr Disgusted 10
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••