Looking for Cecil Baker

May 19, 2011 Full story: WKYT 95

Cecil baker was last seen on May 1st by his family in Barbourville. Family members say this behavior is extremely out of character and they fear something terrible has happened to him.

Full Story
The Truth Is Out There

Manchester, KY

#23 Jun 18, 2011
Back to the top
really

Murray, KY

#24 Jun 18, 2011
looks like the baker family who shoes just how flexiable their mind really is they show no grammer,,i mean with all you're free tome why are you not looking for the cecil baker man who you say is missing by law you're not to slander inocent peoples name/marsha is a beatiful sweet careing lady and she would neaver hurt anyone the law have a job so let them be the knowledgeable ones to place consuming words you hide behind a light on you're screen and slander names like krissey and brian and marsha and charlie i belive this is all bs but they have a backbone they dont get on this [freak site] ive read all this to my Prefrence the [cecil guy has did alot of mean things] and ive also read where his family has much less room to talk bad on anyone very few of them are good aples most are rotten ones keep youre opions closer than you're thoughts leave good peoples name off this site and let the law do their job i pray you're love one returns home safe if hes really missing and I pray the young kids involved make up for lost time with their grandfather but if you want to be a role model for them in a good way you need to teach them not to point/stare/or lie most important i pray this turns out for u all the best And you stop all the bashing on inocent people thats not you're space to do its the laws job and they are good at what they do in our county,,,
kin

Corbin, KY

#25 Jun 18, 2011
im sure glad marsha has you all fooled she is sweet and nice to your face
TO WHO IT MAY CONCERN

Ashland, KY

#26 Jun 19, 2011
Lady you dont need to come on here posting negative things about good people you dont know. And as far as the family of Cecil Bsker they have not said anything negative about anyone. We only stated the facts & as far as crissy and brian, there not the ones writing bad checks. And we really miss this man,and he is loved by many. And the police is doing there job as well as the family.And we will never give up finding him until we get him home,you have some nerve to down play Cecil or juging him and his family in anyway, so why dont you keep your opinions to yourself. Basically your beening a hypacriet!! Why would anyone fake a missing person and offering a reward? And the reward will be Rasied! Oh yeah by the Way inncont people writing bad checks on a missing man. YEA RIGHT.. All we are worried about is bringing cecil home so his family can get closure & peace.. And your opinion means NOTHING to this family!!
family bs

Murray, KY

#27 Jun 19, 2011
THIS family is all the same you all have a neice who will do anything she has abig nose from allthe coke and pills shes put up it she was rideing around with a bushy curly haired guy and they use to be at messers everytime you pull in by the way cecil is no saint you can front youre family all you want he did hurt his ex i guess she was seeing him he may have been holding her against her will being that he didnt mind tieing a inocent women up he was arrested for it and if checks was cashed on cecil baker they was truely cold as ice,,quite a few drugies
Southern Outlaw

Harrison, AR

#28 Jun 26, 2011
First of all Ashley is just a METH HEAD and she has neither 1 of her kids!!!So much u kno huh?Her son's father tht lives in Berea takes care of him and her aunt n uncle has her lil girl~she does'nt take care of her kids.She is a hoe tht was messin with Cecil and only wants to place the blame on everyone else.Yea her bond was 10,000 but when she talked 2 cops she got out on ONLY 250.00 WOW!!
hmmm

Madisonville, KY

#29 Jun 27, 2011
its a fact wrote:
<quoted text>
The ladies son,daughter in law, and others have been busy writing checks on him from his business account the very day he went missing. This is not hear say this is a fact!
I was talkin about wanda and jody,maybe the cops should look in michigan,he is alive,scared 2 come bck 2 ky 4 robbing ppl and was he on parole 4 kidnapping?A judge witnessed tht one.U all r barkin up the wrong tree Charles would never hurt cecil,he would not even tell when he was 16 n cecil put him up 2 steal 4wheelers then took him to michigan!!
hmmm

Madisonville, KY

#30 Jun 27, 2011
kin wrote:
im sure glad marsha has you all fooled she is sweet and nice to your face
REALLY!!!Then its pretty evident u dont know Marcia!!
hmmm

Madisonville, KY

#31 Jun 27, 2011
TO WHO IT MAY CONCERN wrote:
Lady you dont need to come on here posting negative things about good people you dont know. And as far as the family of Cecil Bsker they have not said anything negative about anyone. We only stated the facts & as far as crissy and brian, there not the ones writing bad checks. And we really miss this man,and he is loved by many. And the police is doing there job as well as the family.And we will never give up finding him until we get him home,you have some nerve to down play Cecil or juging him and his family in anyway, so why dont you keep your opinions to yourself. Basically your beening a hypacriet!! Why would anyone fake a missing person and offering a reward? And the reward will be Rasied! Oh yeah by the Way inncont people writing bad checks on a missing man. YEA RIGHT.. All we are worried about is bringing cecil home so his family can get closure & peace.. And your opinion means NOTHING to this family!!
YEA me n Charlie want Cecil home safe too,everyone is accussing us of something we DID NOT DO!!WE WOULD NEVER HURT CECIL!!HE WAS LIKE A FATHER 2 my HUSBAND,as far as the checks go he left those as collateral,we loaned him $$$$.We dont think he is dead,we think he is in michigan.I mean why would his daughter want 2 have a funeral just 3 weeks after he was missin?And why did my mother in law have 2 beg Crystal 2 file a missin person report?Then Crystal came n got all his stuff,cars n stuff}I mean its all just a lil fishie if u ask me.But as far as me n Charlie hurting Cecil,NEVER!!!So every1 that has slandered our name we r pressing charges on em,we loved Cecil.
OBV

Barbourville, KY

#32 Jun 27, 2011
hmmm
Corbin, KY

Is just hiding/covering for these killers. If they werent guilty, they would turn themselves in and explain. Too busy on that meth and running!
meetoo

Ford City, PA

#33 Jun 27, 2011
I don't think he's dead either. I think his family knows just where he is and won't tell it. It's untelling what he's down now or who he has robbed. It will all come out in time and someone will spot his ass somewhere.
joey

Middlesboro, KY

#34 Jun 27, 2011
marsha you and charlie and brenda dont love noone but your dam selfs and you all can come up with stupid shit meth has burned your alls mind up you all would do anything well one thing for sure ashley said you and charlie and branda robbed him branda typed the checks out she sit in the car and she got half th e money while ashley cashed them tuen youselfs in lke ashley did just checks right
Levi baker

London, KY

#37 Jul 15, 2011
listen you two punks if i her about someone saying my sister has anything to with my dads disappearance i will personally rip your throat out my self and if you got the balls to say something to me say it in person charlie knows where i live so bring it the hell on punks.
yep

Murray, KY

#38 Jul 16, 2011
You know Im sick of you all Acusing marcia and charlie of harming the Cecil guy'' aparentley as you know they both turned them self In and are paying the checks back but no Murder charges were filled in Complince with all This knowledge you pretend have its not worth nothing Im sure the guy is Hideing out from all I have heard what a theif And bad person he Is im not to juge but you all doing alot of it marcia is a good person i have known her all my life and she would neaver harm anyone so unless you have You""re proof i would stop the name Slandering on this freak site.. I pray for the childern involved.. The man you say is missing i pray you all hear from soon or he give"s his family a call or is Found for closer and for the drug commentt every family has one of them youre"s also
daddys baby girl

Warren, MI

#39 Jul 31, 2011
look i am tried of you dumb ass people talking about my dad. this is youngest child and you people are putting my dad out to be a killler and all these other lies. just shut the hell up you dont know what you are talking about my dad didnt rob know body. all my family want is my dad found. i was my dads pride and joy i was his everything. MY DAD WAS A GREAT FATHER AND A GREAT GUY!! would you like it if your father is missing and you got all these drug heads on here running your mouth! NO you wouldnt so leave my fathers name out of your mouth!!! we are trying to find someone we love and you guys just cant help the fact hes not hidding hes really missing!!! SO PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT MY FATHER AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN FAMILY !!!! SINCE YOU CANT FIND ANYTHING HELPFUL TO SAY!!
FROM THE DETROIT FAMILY

Detroit, MI

#40 Aug 7, 2011
To all of Kentucky people who think cecil backer is no good...You dont know jack, He was a good father and had a hard life but he always took care of his kids and others...I dont care what everyone thinks it dont mean you can kill people because you dont like them or if they have something you wish you had....GOD DONT LIKE UGLY...ALL I KNOW IS THE PEOPLE THAT WAS NAMED IS MURDERS..SOMEBODY KNOWS SOMETHING ,SOMEBODY SEEN WHAT HAPPEN SO IHOPE THEY ALL GET CAUGHT SOON AND THEY GO TO HELL..BRENDA CHARLIE AND HIS WIFE AS JUST LIKE ASHLEY GRAY AND JODY AND THE REST OF YOU THAT WAS IN ON IT AS WELL. WILL PAY FOR THE CRIME YOU HAVE DONE I HOPE YOU CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT....WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR SON FATHER OR BROTHER OR UNCLE WHAT WOULD YOU DO??????????
GOD DONT LIKE UGLY

Detroit, MI

#41 Aug 7, 2011
really wrote:
looks like the baker family who shoes just how flexiable their mind really is they show no grammer,,i mean with all you're free tome why are you not looking for the cecil baker man who you say is missing by law you're not to slander inocent peoples name/marsha is a beatiful sweet careing lady and she would neaver hurt anyone the law have a job so let them be the knowledgeable ones to place consuming words you hide behind a light on you're screen and slander names like krissey and brian and marsha and charlie i belive this is all bs but they have a backbone they dont get on this [freak site] ive read all this to my Prefrence the [cecil guy has did alot of mean things] and ive also read where his family has much less room to talk bad on anyone very few of them are good aples most are rotten ones keep youre opions closer than you're thoughts leave good peoples name off this site and let the law do their job i pray you're love one returns home safe if hes really missing and I pray the young kids involved make up for lost time with their grandfather but if you want to be a role model for them in a good way you need to teach them not to point/stare/or lie most important i pray this turns out for u all the best And you stop all the bashing on inocent people thats not you're space to do its the laws job and they are good at what they do in our county,,,
LISTEN HEAR YOU DUMB ASS FOOL CECIL BAKER did his TIME AND STARTED dOING gOOD uNTIL HE MET YOU DUMB ASS METH HEADS THAT DONT KNOW SHIT SO LISTEN ALL METH HEADS TELL ON EACH OTHER AND DONT EVEN KNOW IT....WANDA TALKS TO MUCH SO DOES CHARLIES WIFE WHEN SHE SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER DUMB ASS METH HEAD.....ASHLEY IS A DUMB ASS...ALL YOU WHO HURT MY FAMILY SHOULD GO DO YOUR TIME OR DIG YOUR OWN GRAVE......THE LAW WILL HANDLE IT AND GOD WILL DO THE REST....AND OUR GRAMMER IS FROM DUMB ASS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MIGHT KNOW MORE THEN WHAT YOU ARE REALLY SAYING???? WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR FAMEILY.....SO GET A FUCKEN LIFE AND ILL PRAY YOU GET OFF METH AND CHARLIE WIFE STOP SLEEPING WITH THE GUY BY TOWN...
detroit

Detroit, MI

#42 Aug 7, 2011
Old Dude wrote:
He may be in Florida with his cousin Brian, if this is the same Cecil I'm thinking of.
cecil baker dont have a cousin in Florida Iam sorry you have the wrong guy.
detroit

Detroit, MI

#43 Aug 7, 2011
info wrote:
im not giving you this information to get the reward dont care because i have been though what your going though but i heard that marsha keith durey and charlie durey came home to charlie's mom brenda's house and was covered in blood and said that they had been fishing, but they had left with cecil that day. from what ive heard brenda burnt the cloths that they where wearing, someone mit look into her and ask her a few questions. i heard this from a family member of marsha's im sure they had something to do with this, ashley marsha's cousins in jail and she is going though withdraws really bad and she has been with them since this happened if the police want any information thats where i would have them start talking to her because with no meth in the morning she will be willing to sing like a canary im sure of it.. just a little heads up
OK TEll Ashley to tell the truth because we all know that she was with them ALL and if you seen or heard anything why aint you talking to the police what if it was your fatherhow can you sleep at night what no BAD DREAMS......they will pay brenda,marsha,charlie,jody,ash ley and the others They all our meth heads.....THEY LIE TO EVERYBODY THEY WAS ALLLLLLLLLLLL THEREEEEEE
michigan

Detroit, MI

#45 Aug 7, 2011
If anyone knows anything they need to talk up,,,,
I'am tired of this shit,,,,if you knows anything and dont want to say there i hope this happens to them....i hope u cant sleep..........

TELL THE DAMN FAMILY THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 131,914
terry smith from the creek 31 min answering 5
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 44 min Lisa 185
To the Garland family 1 hr jack 7
Obama and the Democrats inciting violence again... 1 hr jack 2
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 2 hr wizzard 14
truck payments 3 hr lololol 16
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal