Looking for Cecil Baker

May 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKYT

Cecil baker was last seen on May 1st by his family in Barbourville. Family members say this behavior is extremely out of character and they fear something terrible has happened to him.

Comments
1 - 20 of 95 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
whoknows

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

is this the crazy guy in the paper the other day?
Karly Pennington

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Listen this is cecil bakers daughter in law. If you have a problem with him or if you want to say anything about him that has nothing to do with him being gone you can come to mine and levis house. we live out in smokey, his son is tired of you all talking crap about his dad. his dad was a great man. he loved his children and treated everyone around him good. If anyone knows anything at all about him being missing please let us know. there is a $5000 reward for someone to tell us to where he might be. So please comment back with help and not someone talking smack that clearly isnt true.

Since: Dec 08

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

cecil is a good guy...hes one of my brother and my friend...i hooe hes ok
Ace

Nancy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

can't the cops do there job and help this poor family, find there love one if this was some in the court house family member something would be done!!!
daughter seeking answers

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

It's been 28 days now that my father has been missing. Someone out there knows something.
The $5,000 reward being offered was for infomation leading to his safe return. At this point the $5,000 reward is also being offered for any infomation or leads to what happened to him and who is responsible.
Prayers

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

I am sorry about your father, I couldnt imagine having anyone In my family missing much less one of my parents. I hope and pray that he is found safe and well. In times like today its hard to keep that realistic thought, but never give up hope!! There is still a GOD and he can perform a mirical:) Just so you know I live in Barbourville also, I do not know him, never heard of him until i seen his picture posted and in the paper but I know it must be miserable and unbearable each and every moment of everyday, My prayers are with you all... & HIM.
Old Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

He may be in Florida with his cousin Brian, if this is the same Cecil I'm thinking of.
knowfamily

Crossett, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

what about his car?have they found it or anything? has there been a search around the embankments where he could have driven off? u know, places he usualy goes,this is sad. pray for his safe return.
jack davis

Mount Ida, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

im sorry
poppy

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

has cecil baker been found yet it awful know one one would be so evil to harm if i could only image if that was my dad
michigan

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

some one said that he:s been found? if so he has many friends that love him from michigan. please let us know. we are all so worry.. thank you.
poppy

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

i hope and pray he has been found and he ok im worry until im sick
his grandson

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

I'm only 9 years old. My paps means the world to me. please help bring my paps home I'm
his 1st grandson please
Lark Baker
missy

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

did they find cecil or not if he is alive and well they need to let the family know either way worried sick on him my heart goes out to every body that cares for him does any one know the lady he was dating befor he went missing surley she would have some anwsers about him he may have told her he was leaving
its a fact

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

missy wrote:
did they find cecil or not if he is alive and well they need to let the family know either way worried sick on him my heart goes out to every body that cares for him does any one know the lady he was dating befor he went missing surley she would have some anwsers about him he may have told her he was leaving
The ladies son,daughter in law, and others have been busy writing checks on him from his business account the very day he went missing. This is not hear say this is a fact!
well well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

they just arrested ashley gray for writing checks on the missing man cecil baker and they are wanting her cousin marsha drury and her husband charlie for the same thing ashleys bond is 10,000.00 full secured and they will get the other two. i think that the other two are the main ppl in his disappearance and that ashley was just caught up in the middle ashley is easily talked into stupitiy by marsha and always has been the only two i feel sorry for is ashley two babys cause their mommy is gonna miss out on alot of thier lifes and as for the baker family i'm related to them and we all hope for cecils save return but we are losing hope as each day pass's i think the key to finding him lays with marsha and charlie drury. my god bless our family and bring our loved one home. as for the ppl that know where cecil is please tell us so we may have closure, and some anwsers.
Offering Reward

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

$5,000 Reward Any Information to where he may be so my family and I can at least give my father a proper burial.
Someone out there knows,heard something, and knows where my father may be!Please help us!Please come forward! You can remain anonymous and still get the reward money as long as the information you give leads to his whereabouts to finding him.
info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

im not giving you this information to get the reward dont care because i have been though what your going though but i heard that marsha keith durey and charlie durey came home to charlie's mom brenda's house and was covered in blood and said that they had been fishing, but they had left with cecil that day. from what ive heard brenda burnt the cloths that they where wearing, someone mit look into her and ask her a few questions. i heard this from a family member of marsha's im sure they had something to do with this, ashley marsha's cousins in jail and she is going though withdraws really bad and she has been with them since this happened if the police want any information thats where i would have them start talking to her because with no meth in the morning she will be willing to sing like a canary im sure of it.. just a little heads up
Please

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

What where they driving?
crippled creek

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

they dont drive his mom drives them i bet she knows where they are hiding at

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville