employee

Richmond, KY

#1 Aug 24, 2013
How did Sprinkles gives some of the employees raise when the school system said they have no money? They cut back on everybody else job.
sad

London, KY

#2 Aug 24, 2013
employee wrote:
How did Sprinkles gives some of the employees raise when the school system said they have no money? They cut back on everybody else job.
Se ole song and dance and with the Board members too.
Amos

Barbourville, KY

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Good ol boy system is back and now worse than ever before. If you ain't one of the Knox County "high born" you can forget getting hired or a raise.
funny

London, KY

#4 Aug 26, 2013
How Bout Carla's sun in law getting that big job. Lol. Barbourville is so funny
GOB

Barbourville, KY

#5 Aug 26, 2013
The good ole boys are not having the 10 kids to choose from, on which can maintain the system. Each generation gets progressivly weaker,and ties to the system are broken by distrust and weakness. Change is slow maybe 2-3 generations from now the kids and citizens of knox county will get a fair chance to live the american dream. Its not hard to see the current G.O.B 's dont have the skill at manipulation their daddies did.If you are a G.O.B. look at that gob of fat sitting on the end of the couch with a joystick in his hand ,then say goodbye to your legacy of corruption
Jack

Williamsburg, KY

#6 Aug 26, 2013
GOB wrote:
The good ole boys are not having the 10 kids to choose from, on which can maintain the system. Each generation gets progressivly weaker,and ties to the system are broken by distrust and weakness. Change is slow maybe 2-3 generations from now the kids and citizens of knox county will get a fair chance to live the american dream. Its not hard to see the current G.O.B 's dont have the skill at manipulation their daddies did.If you are a G.O.B. look at that gob of fat sitting on the end of the couch with a joystick in his hand ,then say goodbye to your legacy of corruption
are you saying their kids are too incompetent to keep the coruption going? If anyone from here wants a better life the best thing they could ever do for their self is move away.
GOB

Barbourville, KY

#7 Aug 26, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text> are you saying their kids are too incompetent to keep the coruption going? If anyone from here wants a better life the best thing they could ever do for their self is move away.
Basicly, yes. More the system than the corruption . As long as there is cash available someone will try to "redirect" it.
Bo hulett

Thomasville, NC

#8 Aug 26, 2013
GOB wrote:
<quoted text>Basicly, yes. More the system than the corruption . As long as there is cash available someone will try to "redirect" it.
. It is Knox County
tell me about it

Mckee, KY

#9 Aug 26, 2013
funny wrote:
How Bout Carla's sun in law getting that big job. Lol. Barbourville is so funny
What job did Carla's son in law get?
oh really

London, KY

#10 Aug 26, 2013
tell me about it wrote:
<quoted text>What job did Carla's son in law get?
Was this a deal so she would vote a certain way for supt?
Hereugo

London, KY

#11 Aug 26, 2013
What was the job?
blacky

London, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2013
Hereugo wrote:
What was the job?
to keep her girl up in drugs do anyone for a percent,can,or rock
tell me about it

Mckee, KY

#13 Aug 27, 2013
oh really wrote:
<quoted text>Was this a deal so she would vote a certain way for supt?
Still, what job? I'm from Knox county but I don't live there. I don't know the details but I know some of the people that is mentioned on here.
Teacher

Manchester, KY

#14 Aug 27, 2013
GOB wrote:
you think this bad just Wait about year this School System has had it they will have their clan in every Position in the System it Crazy and why Knox County will never Move Forward look at the Court house what a hold the Click has on it.
elmer fud

London, KY

#15 Aug 27, 2013
First clean house, get rid of the ones that has not got a job title. Central office has 80% of the salaries in the whole school system. Amgen of the cost it is to run Central Office here it is the cost 14,500,000 dollars in salaries that is a lot of money folks. Ok then you have all these schools that has been improved Heating and Air Condition install with all these controls that know one can control. So you contract it out (wakeup Board Members) This is all new equipment that you better have someone to monitor the computers that control the systems. and someone that knows how to work on them and see ever little thing is on pare . Carry a broom start sweeping out cost that you don't need, or the Board will be razing Taxes on you to pay for it. I have not said anything in a long time but I know one thing you cannot Micro Manage everything cost to operate, The more you add on the more it cost to operate. Mr. Sprinkles will do a good job I am convinced, He is a really nice person but his plate is so full right now he has a hard road to walk on and I wish him the best of luck.
Now now

United States

#16 Aug 28, 2013
blacky wrote:
<quoted text> to keep her girl up in drugs do anyone for a percent,can,or rock
This is thankfully not at all true! Yes, she used to abuse pain meds but by the grace of God she's been sober 2 years! She's a wonderful person who would give you the shirt off of her back and she needs prayers and support!! Not judged by her past mistakes!!
somebody

Corbin, KY

#17 Aug 28, 2013
Sprinkles is being advised by a number of backstabbers waiting to pounce..making him look like a fool...Tony, you know the score.

How's the girlfriend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DITCH MITCH 153,686
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Archangel 5,141
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,637
Grown Woman on facebook (Aug '13) 1 hr wonderin 10
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 2 hr Mikey 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr poison 131,051
tiffany jackson 2 hr True Anon 2
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 19 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 20 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County Thu Genius 8
•••
•••
•••