Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
this woman

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2013
Do not rent to ryan carnes or ashley smith. Needle junkies that will absolutly destroy your property with all the partys and fighting.
tracker

Barbourville, KY

#2 Apr 30, 2013
this woman wrote:
Do not rent to ryan carnes or ashley smith. Needle junkies that will absolutly destroy your property with all the partys and fighting.
Thanks for the info, every landlord should do this. Maby it will keep trashy people from destroying peoples property and b eating them out of rent. THANKS Does anyone else have have any more info on renters ?
Landlord

London, KY

#3 May 1, 2013
Don't ever rent to Viola (June) Vaughn. You think she's just a sweet little old lady until she moves in and brings every dope headed child she has and tries to have 12 people living in a 2 bedroom apartment. With the except of 2 of her kids, they are all thieves and drug addicts. They will rob you blind and absolutely destroy your property.
Landlord

Barbourville, KY

#4 May 1, 2013
Never rent to Paulette Clark. Nasty and will bring roaches. Also does not pay rent. Will leave house in bad shape and with bugs.
Fulltimestudent

Williamsburg, KY

#5 May 7, 2013
Anyone know where a small place is at for rent? I'm a full time student looking for a place in barbourville no kids no pets can do drug screenings at anytime thank u!
ppl

Nancy, KY

#6 May 11, 2013
Don't rent to Missy miles she is digusting and her apartment now is not fit to live in.
James

Milford, MI

#7 Aug 22, 2013
Post those bad tenants on he website donotrentto.com
concerned

Barbourville, KY

#8 Aug 22, 2013
Fulltimestudent wrote:
Anyone know where a small place is at for rent? I'm a full time student looking for a place in barbourville no kids no pets can do drug screenings at anytime thank u!
Call 546=3844
listen

London, KY

#9 Aug 23, 2013
DO NOT rent to RACHEL ROGERS AND ADAM BAYS they are nothing but free loaders.
Landlord

Barbourville, KY

#10 Aug 23, 2013
Don't rent to Terry Collins she is nasty and keeps a house full they make meth and sell drugs
tracker

Barbourville, KY

#11 Aug 23, 2013
Never rent to Chasity and Jeffery McVey, they will destroy your place, drag in old junk cars, roaches AND bed bugs. Will also sneak out owing rent. NASTY !
shedevil

Wayland, KY

#12 Aug 23, 2013
James wrote:
Post those bad tenants on he website donotrentto.com
I would but question can you not be sued for posting peoples full names online.
Oger

London, KY

#13 Aug 23, 2013
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>I would but question can you not be sued for posting peoples full names online.
Depends on what is said...
moneylover

Barbourville, KY

#14 Aug 24, 2013
Do NOT rent to Heather Cole or Steven Parks!
hilarious

Barbourville, KY

#15 Aug 24, 2013
There are so many haters in this world it is pathetic! Who are any of you to talk about anyone? Anyone that gets on here and bashes people is obviously a trouble maker!!! GET A LIFE PEOPLE
Fact checker

Barbourville, KY

#16 Aug 24, 2013
I think it is great. When someone spends their hard earned money on a place to rent to others they should be able to get damages and warn others.
slummin

Barbourville, KY

#17 Aug 26, 2013
hilarious wrote:
There are so many haters in this world it is pathetic! Who are any of you to talk about anyone? Anyone that gets on here and bashes people is obviously a trouble maker!!! GET A LIFE PEOPLE
are you a serial lousy tenant?
Tax payer

Austin, TX

#18 Oct 3, 2013
Thomasa Roberts and Dionna Higgins will vacate your property and leave it like a pig stiye. Please ask to see section 8 records divulging pictures of damage and all records pertaining to payment record. They are filthy and destructive.Ask for a signature for release . Found drug paraphenalia, human feces and dirty sanitary napkins theoughout the yard and in the house. Rented in oakland,ca
True True

Williamsburg, KY

#19 Oct 3, 2013
Landlord wrote:
Don't ever rent to Viola (June) Vaughn. You think she's just a sweet little old lady until she moves in and brings every dope headed child she has and tries to have 12 people living in a 2 bedroom apartment. With the except of 2 of her kids, they are all thieves and drug addicts. They will rob you blind and absolutely destroy your property.
Been there with her this is so very true!
Charity

Williamsburg, KY

#20 Oct 3, 2013
Barry Hembree acts like a good guy but he will beat you out of rent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laptops 13 min travis 3
New club in Barbourville? 15 min Yea right 46
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Limbertwig 151,261
hp desktop with 20 min travis 3
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 26 min _Zoey_ 3,492
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 51 min Mitch 1,438
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Jenny4 130,529
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 9 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••