Help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Can anyone tell me who works on computers in Barbourville????
west pc repair

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

i work on computers drop me an email at kodiac49@yahoo.com and we can go from there

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

west pc repair wrote:
i work on computers drop me an email at kodiac49@yahoo.com and we can go from there
Its me.
Spirit_777

Saint Clair, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Its me.
The power supply has gone out in my computer is this an easy fix ? Think i will try and replace it myself ? Maybe you can give me a lonk on how to install it ?

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

You'll have to talk to west pc repair, post #2 above. I dont work on computers.
Spirit_777

Saint Clair, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Limbertwig wrote:
You'll have to talk to west pc repair, post #2 above. I dont work on computers.
Opps sorry .
Austin

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

I work on computers. Installing a power supply should be a fairly easy fix depending on the manufacturer of the computer. The best way to www how to do it would be through an online tutorial.
saveyourmoney

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

easy easy to do..save your money and dont let someone act like its something hard to do so they can charge you a lot $$ because its about a 5 minute job.
Spirit_777

Saint Clair, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Austin wrote:
I work on computers. Installing a power supply should be a fairly easy fix depending on the manufacturer of the computer. The best way to www how to do it would be through an online tutorial.
Thank you , I am assuming it is the power supply as the power button will not turn on .
Spirit_777

Saint Clair, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

saveyourmoney wrote:
easy easy to do..save your money and dont let someone act like its something hard to do so they can charge you a lot $$ because its about a 5 minute job.
Thanks buddy , i am confident i can get the job done !!:)
minimum options

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Judged:

Help wrote:
Can anyone tell me who works on computers in Barbourville????
Scotty Blanton at Jackson Manor, he's cheap and knows what he is doing...DO NOT TAKE IT TO RADIO SHACK IN BARBOURVILLE, they will rip you off! Radio Shack in Corbin works on them but I have not had experience to know if they are good or rip offs.
lol

Ford City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

minimum options wrote:
<quoted text>Scotty Blanton at Jackson Manor, he's not cheap he doesn't know what he is doing
Corrected for sake of truth.
2nd that

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Corrected for sake of truth.
I just had to repair & restore a computer that he "worked on"
loused up mine too

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Judged:

and he has 4 of my other machines that i paid him to fix over two years ago,and he has not returned them to me yet
Spirit_777

Saint Clair, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

You all should try Bussell Brothers computer shop , it is located in Middlesboro . Real nice guy owns that shop. He is very computer suave . I met him a few times.
minimum options

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

I have had a good experience with Scotty, so please enlighten everyone on what he f'd up so bad that you all had to have fixed.
minimum options

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

loused up mine too wrote:
and he has 4 of my other machines that i paid him to fix over two years ago,and he has not returned them to me yet
ok now that could be a problem...but why not just go get them instead of him keeping your money and machines.

Since: Jan 10

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

you have to watch out alot of for guys around here still your harddrive saying thier bad when thier not replacing your ram or memory with smaller sticks or telling the cpu or board is bad when it isnt just too ripe you off or they well put a hacked or mod copy of windows on it thay will shout down in 60 days or wont update
thats the reson i learned to repair my own get taired of beening riped off so be care full how you get to do it
to tell the truth i wouldnt trust any in beville to repair mine other than me thier was one guy i trusted and he quit
i buy sale and tread on computers all the time just watch out ok if you wont some one to check it out i will and i wont charge you any thing i haver charge to look at one and if it is the power supply you can put it in your self its easy to do your self

Since: Jan 10

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

steal not still sorry
GET THIS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Judged:

travis carnes wrote:
you have to watch out alot of for guys around here still your harddrive saying thier bad when thier not replacing your ram or memory with smaller sticks or telling the cpu or board is bad when it isnt just too ripe you off or they well put a hacked or mod copy of windows on it thay will shout down in 60 days or wont update
thats the reson i learned to repair my own get taired of beening riped off so be care full how you get to do it
to tell the truth i wouldnt trust any in beville to repair mine other than me thier was one guy i trusted and he quit
i buy sale and tread on computers all the time just watch out ok if you wont some one to check it out i will and i wont charge you any thing i haver charge to look at one and if it is the power supply you can put it in your self its easy to do your self
I took my computer to a local business that I was referred to and all I wanted was my hard drive backed up before I replaced the OS....when I dropped my computer off they said it would be 50 to 75 bucks over the next week going into the 2nd, they went up to 100, then 125, then maybe more, WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL PROBLEMS FOUND. So I said maybe none cuz I'll just pick it back up and figure something else out. Well they charged me 25 bucks to just pick it back up because I chose not to give in to the price gauge, which was a sudden fee that I wasn't notified of when the initial drop off took place....Barbourville Radio Shack was the culprit, BIG TIME RIPOFF IMO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min yTube 149,712
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min America 130,193
Sheriff deputies 1 hr bell county 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,226
who knows Lecora Smith???? 6 hr sue earren 4
Melinda and Anthony affair 6 hr nasty 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search