First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Need some info

Gray, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2010
Does anyone know him? I went to school with him and used to watch him wrestle at the armory. I guess they quit doing that so haven't seen him in a while. Anyway, I have had a crush on him for a loooonnnng time and when I was ready to start talking to him, he got married. Now, I hear, not sure if it is true(you know how ppl talk) that he is not living with his wife and that they are getting divorced. IF anyone knows if this is true, PLEASE let me know!!! Also, if anyone knows how I get in contact with him, would love that info too. THANKS!!!!!
hers some

London, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2010
He works at DataTrack...i dont know why u like him he has got fat with long ugly hair.True he is getting divorced.
Need some info

Gray, KY

#3 Aug 7, 2010
I don't care what he looks like. From what I remember he was always a great guy. Looks aren't important. How do you know for sure that hes getting divorced? Do you work with him or something? Any idea on how to get in contact with him?
been there

London, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2010
All I know is that he is 2 feced and has changed.He cheats on his wife and is from one wife 2 the other.The lest time I seen him thats was what he was doing. 'so you b ur own judge'.About Mike Murphey.
michelle

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Aug 9, 2010
Do you know for a fact that he cheated? This is his soon to be ex wife, received my papers today. If you know, who has he cheated with? Would like some info if you have any....thanks.
michelle

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Aug 9, 2010
This is his soon to be ex wife. What info do you have that he has cheated? Thanks for any you can give me.
knowwho

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2010
i hear mike is back up on the creek he has always been a good guy from wat i know of him. he has never cheated because he is an honest person and is easy going i have been his buddy for yrs, so i know a little about him. i saw some of this stuff here an was upset at the way peaople talk about him and them not even knowin him.
michelle

Gray, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2010
I agree with ya. Again, this is his soon to be ex wife. He has NEVER cheated on me. He really is a great guy. In fact, him and I are still great friends. He is still always there if I need him. I don't know why ppl get in here and trash him. He has never done anything to anyone. He is not like that. Must be jealousy...lol....
bad

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2010
did he live at barbourville manor if he did he is a jerkoff
michelle

Gray, KY

#10 Aug 10, 2010
bad wrote:
did he live at barbourville manor if he did he is a jerkoff
No, he did not live there. Cannon and now on the creek. You are thinking of someone else cause this one is not a jerk off.
Mike Murphy

Science Hill, KY

#11 Aug 11, 2010
This is Mike Murphy & I'm here to say that if anyone thinks I'm a bad guy, then please email me personally, rather than trash me where I can't defend myself.

My email is mykesdragon@ymail.com

Thank you,
Mike Murphy
Betterdaysahead

Science Hill, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2010
Them Murphy Children was some of the most beautiful women and nice looking men in Barbourville Mikes sisters and all the family sure was not beauty challenged by a long shot , if you wanted to see handsome men and beautiful women just take a look at the Murphys they got the goods in the looks department not to many in Knox co ever seen the day pass over there heads they had that kind of good looks and they were also pretty nice people. Mike is a good fella no one is perfect he is older now but in his day no one in barbourville could match this family in good looks.
mno

United States

#13 Aug 11, 2010
I think some folks are getting mixed up on here. The Mike Murphy I know couldnt even turn on a computer more or less type..LOL (but I like him )
you guys need to start being more age specific, etc. and be sure you are speaking of the same person.
michelle

Gray, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2010
Mike Murphy wrote:
This is Mike Murphy & I'm here to say that if anyone thinks I'm a bad guy, then please email me personally, rather than trash me where I can't defend myself.
My email is mykesdragon@ymail.com
Thank you,
Mike Murphy
There ya go! You tell em honey! I don't know why they do that on here. Like I said earlier, must be jealousy!! You have never done a bad thing to anyone. You are not and never have been that type of person. To whoever is trashing him, what examples do you have of what you are saying? Mike is one of the most honest and sincere ppl I have ever met in my life. I am saying all that and I am his soon to be ex wife. So I would think if anyone should be trashing him it would be me. But I don't have a bad thing to say about him. So, yall first need to make sure you are talking about the right Mike Murphy, and if you are, get a life and stop being so damn childish!!!
True Voter

London, KY

#15 Aug 12, 2010
michelle wrote:
I agree with ya. Again, this is his soon to be ex wife. He has NEVER cheated on me. He really is a great guy. In fact, him and I are still great friends. He is still always there if I need him. I don't know why ppl get in here and trash him. He has never done anything to anyone. He is not like that. Must be jealousy...lol....
Michelle is a stupid bitc#. She just wants him back, and he will not come back. She is living with her first ex husband Michael North, a damn pill head, who will not work in a pie factory. What a bunch of white trash.
michelle

Gray, KY

#16 Aug 12, 2010
True Voter wrote:
<quoted text> Michelle is a stupid bitc#. She just wants him back, and he will not come back. She is living with her first ex husband Michael North, a damn pill head, who will not work in a pie factory. What a bunch of white trash.
Oh, so now we are trashing me cause I am defending my husband. Whatever. I am not living with anybody thank you very much. Does he come and visit his daughter, yes he does, and that is none of anyones business. I do not want Mike back, we have already filed. We are just really good friends the way mature ppl should be. Trash me all you want, I could care less.
friend 2 u

London, KY

#17 Aug 16, 2010
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so now we are trashing me cause I am defending my husband. Whatever. I am not living with anybody thank you very much. Does he come and visit his daughter, yes he does, and that is none of anyones business. I do not want Mike back, we have already filed. We are just really good friends the way mature ppl should be. Trash me all you want, I could care less.
R u sure u r talking about the right mike murphy,because the 1 I know has a sister named michelle not a soon 2 b x-wife named michelle.unless her name is linda michelle,or michelle linda.so4 the record soon 2 b xwife describe your self better,unless this is that crazy old rootbeerstand ho everybody knows as jonzy.good luck mike if your the 1 i haveknew since i was a child!like i said goooood luck with life.
CUZ Juice

London, KY

#18 Aug 17, 2010
True Voter wrote:
<quoted text> Michelle is a stupid bitc#. She just wants him back, and he will not come back. She is living with her first ex husband Michael North, a damn pill head, who will not work in a pie factory. What a bunch of white trash.
Do I hear some JEALOUSY in your post....MMMMMMMMMM.....You have no clue as to what you are talking about. Mike and Michelle are Mature adults who choose to keep it adult like and not fight over every little friggen thing right down to pots and pans. Futhermore, since you know so much you would also know that North has been saved and is a christian now and not some pill head as you put it. Enough said.
I knew him

Dexter, MO

#19 Aug 17, 2010
Well I once knew the Older Mike Murphy I was his papaw's nurse when his papaw was in the nursing home and "Yes" Mike was a very handsome fella, just wished we would have dated {yes, he kinda liked me too} I hear'ed some years later he had become a Coal-Miner and had children,so I guess he did good for his self all I know is he was a looker in his younger days and I'm sure he still is,,,,
read

London, KY

#20 Aug 17, 2010
PPL,read!Clearly,need some infor started out asking about a Mike Murphy with very little infor in describing him and it is clear that they is more than one Mike Murphy.I would be careful about saying bad things about ppl on here because it can come back to bit u later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Politicians 49 min listen up 2
Michael Sowders Murdered 1 hr woman 17
Sprinkles will ruin this county. 1 hr Just saying 4
Surveyor 1 hr Tec 1
Zachary street 1 hr Jmp 123 3
Jamie Foley (Jun '15) 2 hr Ditto 25
Lets Play Follow The Word! (Jun '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,334
Paynes Branch Rd Brats 6 hr 😂😂 15
Funeral Home Drama - SMH 7 hr Singing dave 4
What's happening in girdler? 7 hr For You 19