|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Spirit_777 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must the Queen of Topix stalker ?
Why you started stalking me i will never know?
I guess it is your nature to steal names here and be do evil things to others . What do you get out of stalking names on a computer ? Seems everybody that posts anything on a forum here or puts a picture on you follow them . What is wrong with you ? From day one that i came here in March you stole my name and stalked others and myself , what exactly is wrong with you to do such things ??
u must have nothing to do except set and watch topix to see who has replied on topix. SOund like the stalker is u. do u know the meaning of stalking? Get a life . u freak.
Spirit_777

Inkster, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

coco wrote:
<quoted text> u must have nothing to do except set and watch topix to see who has replied on topix. SOund like the stalker is u. do u know the meaning of stalking? Get a life . u freak.
Matthew 4:
24: "...they brought unto him [Jesus] all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy..."
Matthew 8:
16: "When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils..."
Matthew 15:
22: "And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil."
Mark 16:
9: "...Jesus...appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils."
Luke 8:
2-3 "And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils, And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others...
Matthew 10:
1: "And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease."
Mark 16:
17: "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils..."
Spirit_777

Inkster, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

coco wrote:
<quoted text> u must have nothing to do except set and watch topix to see who has replied on topix. SOund like the stalker is u. do u know the meaning of stalking? Get a life . u freak.
True repentance will lead to change. Confession and repentance brings about recommitting to Godís will and word, and renouncing our disobedience to God. Disobedience is rebellion and the Bible or word says this is the same as witchcraft. Disobedience brings death. Obedience brings life.
Acts 3:
19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out ..." (Acts 3:19).
poco

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

coco wrote:
You sound like that one I heard about called Legions, for you are many. I'm not sure but I think they might have been the ones that were cast out of a man, and ended up in the pigs or something like that.

You have to be many, because you write something and then turn around and say some one else did it.

More I read this topix, more convinced I am of the demons, devils and little evil critters, because a true human being wouldn't come up with all this garbage by himself, he would have to get it from the one who created it, satan himself...the devil or what ever you want to call it. Do you sleep good at night after you write this stuff? Just curious.
Spirit_777

Inkster, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

The devil never sleeps , he influences the minds of those who are without any fear of God in them . Satan has no love for anyone , he is a deceiver and master of confusion .
God calls Satan the accuser for that is how he does his work. He runs about accusing others of sin . It is satans will to break down mans faith and rob man of his trust in God.
Satan cannot take what doesn't belong to him.
jgr

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Spirit_777 wrote:
<quoted text>
True repentance will lead to change. Confession and repentance brings about recommitting to Godís will and word, and renouncing our disobedience to God. Disobedience is rebellion and the Bible or word says this is the same as witchcraft. Disobedience brings death. Obedience brings life.
Acts 3:
19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out ..." (Acts 3:19).
Oh look its the reverend schnore.
Whos next

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

So, who'll be next on the show?
Somebody

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

ROFL!
poco wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like that one I heard about called Legions, for you are many. I'm not sure but I think they might have been the ones that were cast out of a man, and ended up in the pigs or something like that.
You have to be many, because you write something and then turn around and say some one else did it.
More I read this topix, more convinced I am of the demons, devils and little evil critters, because a true human being wouldn't come up with all this garbage by himself, he would have to get it from the one who created it, satan himself...the devil or what ever you want to call it. Do you sleep good at night after you write this stuff? Just curious.
I Agree

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Judged:

who who wrote:
she was a Brown girl from Shymug Hollow her mothers name was christine and she was very upset over it Terry Brown is her brother
Yeah they were on Jerry Springer together. I went to school with the daughter at the time of the show and she said they paid her and her mom $500.00 each every time they flashed the cameras.
Like the show

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Where is the Jerry Springer show taped? I'd love to go sometime.
Fo sho

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

Jerry Springer Rocks
wheels

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

U R right wrote:
<quoted text>I know Sherry Gray was on the Springer show cause I recorded it and still have it on tape. You can't help but laugh at it cause it just shows how crazy some ppl are. I've known those ppl for years, but it was the Springer show that Sherry was on w/ her daughter Bridgette and some guy that was supposed to be Bridgette's boyfriend at the time (in real life..lol) that they hung around when her and Sherry were into that wrestling thing then.
i would love to have a copy of this,i didnt see it.how much you charge for a copy
Clifty

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Iknow wrote:
<quoted text>It was Sharon Roaden about 5 years ago.
Sharon Roaden who used to be known as Sharon Dizney?
way back then

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

I was thinking her name was Sue? I can't remember the last name but it would have been 13 or more years ago and it was over prostitution at Kings truck stop the best I can remember.
margie

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

does anyone remember what the name of the show was that donnie was on the yr and moth i have been trying to find it
old school creeker wrote:
Donnie Messer from callebs creek was on the show about 8 years ago. His wife was cheating on him with a vine street whor@ from cinci. He liked it when he found out and wanted to help her. Donnie went to girdler back in 93.
richard matthews

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

there was a woman from shy mug her name was sherry that was on jerry springer
Beelzebub

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Fark you and fark Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 1 hr voter 9
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr gdave950 26,194
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr unknown 1,020
legalize marijuana 2 hr ole hippy 6
state police pulling people over on 25e. 2 hr mike 3
Help me out! 2 hr MafiaCustomz 3
whats wrong with Shannon Fergerson? 3 hr na na 3
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Jack 146,425
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 11 hr contempt 417
Stivers Center fixes 13 hr smokejumper 54
•••
•••
•••
•••