Knox County Native on Jerry Springer ...

Knox County Native on Jerry Springer Show

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jerry Springer Fan

United States

#1 May 22, 2009
Does anyone remember a lady from Knox County that was on the Jerry Springer Show about 13 years ago or so? I would love to see that episode.
Little lady

United States

#2 May 22, 2009
yes, I remember that show!.....I think her last name was France. It seemed like the topic was something about being the town wh**re.
Wrong Again

Vilonia, AR

#3 May 22, 2009
WAS NOT the Springer Show!!!!!! It was Gordon Elliotts Show!!!!!!!!!!
in the know

Madisonville, KY

#4 May 22, 2009
It was the Gordon Elliot Show, and her real name is Sherry Gray? not so sure about the last name...and I believe then she was from flat lick..she portrayed a woman who was (for lack of a better word) "doing" her son in law, when in reality I heard she only has a son, not a daughter.
voice of reason

Hodgenville, KY

#5 May 22, 2009
True, it wasn't the Springer show, it was Gordon Elliott's show and as I recall the France lady was not the town whore, the town whore was trying to take the France lady's man away from her. At the time, it was some chick that hung out in Corbin at King's Truck Stop. I do know that she (France) did not make herself out to be a blooming idiot, I thought she handled herself quite well.
But...I do recall that there was a native of Barbourville that was on the Springer show. I have heard before who it was but I can't remember now.
who who

London, KY

#6 May 22, 2009
she was a Brown girl from Shymug Hollow her mothers name was christine and she was very upset over it Terry Brown is her brother

Since: Dec 08

Sheridan, AR

#7 May 22, 2009
voice of reason wrote:
True, it wasn't the Springer show, it was Gordon Elliott's show and as I recall the France lady was not the town whore, the town whore was trying to take the France lady's man away from her. At the time, it was some chick that hung out in Corbin at King's Truck Stop. I do know that she (France) did not make herself out to be a blooming idiot, I thought she handled herself quite well.
But...I do recall that there was a native of Barbourville that was on the Springer show. I have heard before who it was but I can't remember now.
ive known quite a few people that went on Jerry Springer..to name a few, Peggy Jones, Darlene West, and Missy or Misty somethin-she was from Flat Lick and has recently passed away...

“Come on in the Water's Fine”

Since: Oct 08

Barbourville,ky

#8 May 22, 2009
Nametaken wrote:
<quoted text>
ive known quite a few people that went on Jerry Springer..to name a few, Peggy Jones, Darlene West, and Missy or Misty somethin-she was from Flat Lick and has recently passed away...
Which Peggy Jones the church lady or the other one
opinions

United States

#9 May 22, 2009
sherry gray WAS on the jerry springer show and so was her daughter bridgette i know for a fact because i saw the show! they are from flatlick.
U R right

Madisonville, KY

#10 May 22, 2009
opinions wrote:
sherry gray WAS on the jerry springer show and so was her daughter bridgette i know for a fact because i saw the show! they are from flatlick.
I know Sherry Gray was on the Springer show cause I recorded it and still have it on tape. You can't help but laugh at it cause it just shows how crazy some ppl are. I've known those ppl for years, but it was the Springer show that Sherry was on w/ her daughter Bridgette and some guy that was supposed to be Bridgette's boyfriend at the time (in real life..lol) that they hung around when her and Sherry were into that wrestling thing then.
U R right

Madisonville, KY

#11 May 22, 2009
oh yeah Sherry and them lived up ShyMug Hollow then not Flat Lick.
elliemae

London, KY

#12 May 22, 2009
Cash_money4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Peggy Jones the church lady or the other one
i was ann jones- not peggy , and not the teacher peggy
go to her church

United States

#13 May 22, 2009
it was olafs peggy jfrom flat lick

London, KY

#14 May 22, 2009
elliemae wrote:
<quoted text>
i was ann jones- not peggy , and not the teacher peggy
oh, my bad..it was Ann then...theyre my kinfolk and i still always get them two mixed up :)
Iknow

Mayfield, KY

#15 May 22, 2009
voice of reason wrote:
It was Sharon Roaden about 5 years ago.
MEE

United States

#16 May 22, 2009
who who wrote:
she was a Brown girl from Shymug Hollow her mothers name was christine and she was very upset over it Terry Brown is her brother
Yeap she was on the springer show and it was about 13-14 years ago.Wasnt she sleeping with her daughters man or something like that
So ugly

London, KY

#17 May 23, 2009
opinions wrote:
They are two very UGLY people and a fatazz
i dont see how that fatazz Bridgette could
even get a bf as ugly as she is her mom is as ugly as she is i would hate to have to wakeup
next to one of them NASTY NASTY NASTY.
nunya

London, KY

#18 May 23, 2009
wasn't the sl*t amy france onthe springer show once before to her brother preston told me this info.

London, KY

#19 May 23, 2009
So ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
They are two very UGLY people and a fatazz
i dont see how that fatazz Bridgette could
even get a bf as ugly as she is her mom is as ugly as she is i would hate to have to wakeup
next to one of them NASTY NASTY NASTY.
well thats mean...you could have just said you didnt like em..didnt have to throw the insults in too..
cindy_24

Mount Vernon, KY

#20 May 23, 2009
The woman on the Gordon Elliot Show was Brenda France...I don't remember why she was on there but I use to be friends with her daughter and I remember her being on there. Her daughter is Tina France which alot of you guys from the ville probaly know well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Fredrick mills Clark 2 min Friend 13
New Hires at KC 29 min Poster 57
Why was Jason lake fired ? 1 hr know Jason lake 9
William h vickers eye dr 1 hr Add 20
No regrets 1 hr Peter Pan 3
save alot 2 hr omg 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 151,611
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 23 hr History lesson 35

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages