Black rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

After 40 years lady on death bed tells family of Wayne Nolen, who was at the orphan home barn. And who killed him.
rufus fudpucker

Graham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Black rose wrote:
After 40 years lady on death bed tells family of Wayne Nolen, who was at the orphan home barn. And who killed him.
So who was it?
need to know

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

yes who was the person that killed him. they should be tried for murder.
We knew

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

All the young people who ran around together knew who did it. It wasn't/isn't a big secret. The man walked into my family members business about a year ago. Was told to leave and not to show his face anywhere near it again or he would drop him where he stood. He said that wasn't very Christian of him. My family told him what he did to Nolan wasn't either, and that none of them would ever forget about it...he's a lucky man to still be alive.
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

We knew wrote:
All the young people who ran around together knew who did it. It wasn't/isn't a big secret. The man walked into my family members business about a year ago. Was told to leave and not to show his face anywhere near it again or he would drop him where he stood. He said that wasn't very Christian of him. My family told him what he did to Nolan wasn't either, and that none of them would ever forget about it...he's a lucky man to still be alive.
You so call christians are all the same hippocrites
Black rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Word is every man and women that was at the barn that night are going to be charged. That is the ones that r still living.
We knew

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Mike, We are talking about a man walking around here that killed another man. If you want to bash Christians, make your own post. Stay on subject. Jeez.
GUSS

Graham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

We knew wrote:
Mike, We are talking about a man walking around here that killed another man. If you want to bash Christians, make your own post. Stay on subject. Jeez.
I'm pretty sure he was bashing the ones that knows who the killer is but do nothing about it. Like the store owner that told him to leave but didn't bother to turn him in.
Mike

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Just makin a true statement of how all you so called christians are god forgives all sins do you remember that from sunday school love your neighbor have you forgot that jeez sounds like u need to start payin more attn in sunday school bible thumper an its a free country thank you he a good day
cousin

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

This is the first i heard of this. Who confessed? I was young when he died but i still remember him.
No doubt

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

People are evil. The young boys didn't eye witness the murder, but put two and two together. If one of those boys told police, friends of the young man who did it would kill him for ratting.
Black rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Judged:

Just a few names leaked out are Garland mills Lewis coffee Vaughn Sizemore and a few more.
desperado

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Black rose wrote:
Just a few names leaked out are Garland mills Lewis coffee Vaughn Sizemore and a few more.
well it sure has took a long time I remember looing at him in his casket the rope burns was a bad site they the nolens are my kin on my mom's side hope they do give them just what they did too him.
Black rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Bible says an eye 4 an eye. It's sad That Whayne never got the chance to see his child or never know his 2 grandchildren. So I guess.the people involved may loose their kids and grandchildren.
desperado

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

to mike the bible says that in the manner they killed him they are to be put to death by a court of law and sent back to god the father then he will judge them and they will have to face wayne for the crime of murder..
To bad

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

No doubt wrote:
People are evil. The young boys didn't eye witness the murder, but put two and two together. If one of those boys told police, friends of the young man who did it would kill him for ratting.
So I guess if they did not eye witness the murder when Wayne was killed. So what is there excuse now ? Or did the twin bro's never grow a pair or were they really protecting the guy they took into there home he was always fighting for his whore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,923
Corn for Sale 12 min Chris Caldwell 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 23 min LSD923 81,561
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 32 min Jennifer Renee 3,808
1 Blessing From God 1 hr Stephen Levi 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr pusherman_ 128,948
Bipolar Women are better at Sex (Jan '11) 2 hr bipolar chick 24
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters