comical

Oak Park, MI

#381 Sep 22, 2010
june wrote:
they need to worry about arresting some of the kids who actually cause problems and stop worring about kids who just need there friends .. did they ever stop to think by arresting these kids just leads to actual problems .then these kids will feel misunderstood and this just causes kids to lash out in ways the normaly wouldnt. i know i been there done that kids, like adults have freedom of expression and the rights to have friends also .so be it if theres two or twenty together whats the difference of groups of grownups who hang together to play cards or go to bingo or just hang around to be hanging out i know plenty my age who do . hell i have my own ``gang `` persay i hang with we are always togther and theres probably 6 or 7 of us does that make us bad people ??? anyways to the ``LOYALTY`` I SAY THIS KEEP TOGTHER ..ALWAYS BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER.. KEEP IT REAL ...AND KEEP YOUR SELVES OUTTA TROUBLE .. DONT GIVE NONE OF THESE PEOPLE A REASON TO LOOK DOWN ON U .. DO FOR YOUR COMMUNITY.. HELP ALL AROUND U.. AND REM ONE THING EVERYONE STICK WITH EACH OTHER THROUGH THICK AND THIN CAUSE ALOT OF TIMES IN LIFE U ARE ALL U WILL HAVE FOR EACH OTHER .. AND BELIEVE ME THERE WILL BE TIMES U WILL NEED EACHOTHER AND U WILL BE SO THANKFUL U HAVE WHAT U HAVE
its freaks like you we have to worry about keeping our kids away from, protecting your neighborhood you better go back to cincy because that could get you in trouble down here.
comical

Oak Park, MI

#382 Sep 22, 2010
Big Daddy LxC wrote:
We're not a threatining gang/crew. We all have good lives ahead of us, none of us are pussies, we do have a sign, we're still no gang, we dont have a particular "gang" color, myself,I dont own one damn black piece of clothing, how about this,quit talking on here, my phone is six two seven two five six four, call me and I will help you settle the problem, and to whoever is doing that paper, for sure call me I will help you on your paper, we are not a threat, but we have the potential to be, which I doubt we ever will. So quit pushin us into a corner telling us that we ARE a gang, and we ARE a threat to the community.
what potential, to do what get shot the majority of people down here carry guns and shoot first and ask questions later, you better be carful and quit playing gang member before someone gets hurt, these ole boys down here are'nt the california type if you know what i mean. big daddy your quite funny your parents must be proud.
Two Years

Barbourville, KY

#383 Sep 22, 2010
Two years!Two years have gone by with no response to this thread. Why now?Why start the drama that has ceased about four months after this thread was created. Obviously people around here live in the past. My suggestion is to have this thread deleted or not responded to.
Yeah

Barbourville, KY

#384 Sep 24, 2010
Because the LxC boys are back. and they're actions are in full motion once again.

one quote i would like to address
"he majority of people down here carry guns and shoot first and ask questions later"

theres not a single person in bville that has the balls to pull a trigger. they barley even have the balls to throw a punch. trust me. they've been so many people on this thread talkin crap, but when they see us out in person they are scared to even look our way. lol. so keep it up tough guys
saywhat

Somerset, KY

#385 Sep 24, 2010
Gangs are made up of people that don't have enough brain cells to think for themselves so they try to combine all the gangs brain cells to have an average IQ. It still don't work.
someone

Boston, MA

#386 Sep 24, 2010
Two Years wrote:
Two years!Two years have gone by with no response to this thread. Why now?Why start the drama that has ceased about four months after this thread was created. Obviously people around here live in the past. My suggestion is to have this thread deleted or not responded to.
I have a good idea of the group of people who started this again.

Stop living in the past. You got what was handed to you. Karma. Get off whatever soapbox your on. Half of these boys don't even speak to each other anymore. It was a group of friends who had loyalty for each other and small minded bigots made it a big deal.
MrHothead

Dallas, TX

#389 Sep 24, 2010
Caleb Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Im the one of the ones being spoke about here, and just for the record, I am apart of the Kentucky National Guard, thank you. Also, we don't participate in any "gang banging". Retards.
I just want to thank everyone that has read and responded to this. I would especially like to thank Mr. Tyler Durden, for drawing the attention and have an awesome name because fight club was one of my favorite movies ever.
We're a crew, a brotherhood, and we help each other, and wish to better the community. I have been born and raised in Barbourville, and I have family members and crew brothers in each and every part of this county, and I wish no harm upon any of my neighbors.
I do not show hatred towards anyone here who has down talked my guys, because I know they do not know any better. Hopefully with this being said, all the negative ones can open their eyes and see us young adults as role models to the younger generation. Helping build character, strength to stand out and be your own person.
I'm Caleb Tyler Jarvis, you may know me as "Compton", and this IS my first time speaking on this forum. If you know me, then you most likely know the truth and know what is going on, if you want to know me, I have Yahoo, MSN, Myspace, and Facebook, even a cell phone. I don't go by Compton on the internet, so if anyone has stolen that name and used it on here, i promise it was not me. I know its pretty awesome, but there is only one me :).I'm not hard to contact. Dont listen to all the dirty stories people know oh me LOL. I have been made mistakes and learned, and I have bettered myself. I will not make any further replys, and neither will I access this website again. The immaturity level is out the roof on this one.
I love every one of you all.
- Sticking feathers up your butt, doesn't make you a chicken ;)
( P.S. Anyone who wants to be a tough guy, should really speak to me in person :)
National Guard? LOL I have some sandbags for you to fill tough guy!
MrHothead

Dallas, TX

#390 Sep 24, 2010
Caleb Tyler wrote:
I am becoming absolutely disgusted.
WE ARE A "SCENE CREW", NOT A CRIMINAL GANG
If you don't know what that means, then it don't concern you.
There is no reason to be scared.
I know we've gotten alot of attention on here. Jealousy is a cousin of greed. If you are jealous because people have been noticing us, maybe you should make a name for all of your best friends, come up with a purpose and a plan, help our your cause, and maybe you will get this kind of support.
I want people to praise and cherish our name, not view us as a bunch of thugs, I have alot of pull riding on what I say in the public, and I wont let a bunch of internet abusing gossip geese ruin my image.
In honesty, I hope you rott, and you'll never be on my level. Ever.
Keep up the good work though, dummies.
Free advertisement.
To be on your level the town has to take a step down SANDBAG BOY!!!
MrHothead

Dallas, TX

#391 Sep 24, 2010
Nick wrote:
Free advertising rules!
If any kids are reading this and you're one who isnt "socially" accepted please contact me.
I have some big plans in store for LxC and it's going to be a shocker to all of the haters on here.
Find me on myspace.[LxC] Nick is the name.
He's a PEDO!!!
lol

Barbourville, KY

#392 Sep 24, 2010
compton aint in the guard no more.. he dropped those sissies cuz they wouldnt pay for his college
MrHothead

Dallas, TX

#393 Sep 24, 2010
Nick wrote:
To clear up the plans I have, seeing as how apparently it's illegal to with hold information that you believe is going to help people, LxC intendeds to host some kind of benefit show. Whether it be "hardcore" or otherwise.
All money made will go to a donation of our choice ( most likely something to do with UNITE)
Now for whoever said I don't know what the word loyalty means? You don't know me, at all. I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of telling you how I know, Just know that when you lack something in life that should be there you find out what that means quickly.
this is the last time I'll check this, so Barbourville you've really let me down with you narrowed minds and phony accusations.
Daddy issues?
lol

Barbourville, KY

#394 Sep 24, 2010
"Half of these boys don't even speak to each other anymore."

That is a false statement. Shows how much you know.
We still kick it everyday son. Get off my nutz
yeahbuddylxc

Barbourville, KY

#396 Sep 24, 2010
you bunch of old cock munches are just jealous you cant be in the cool kid club! hahahah suck it

“I'm just me,love me or hate me”

Since: Aug 09

BarVagas,Ky.

#397 Sep 24, 2010
What a joke! there is no gang around b-ville, I'm from Detroit and I know gangs, and believe me, there is none here! just a bunch of friends hanging out, so just leave them alone. let them live there lives how ever they want, they arent hurting a thing.

“Strength and Honor”

Since: Jan 10

Covington,Ky

#398 Sep 26, 2010
Big Daddy LxC wrote:
I'm in this gang, I've no criminal record,I graduated from Knox Central last year (08) and I'm currently enrolledat Southeast Community and Technical College, so thankstomy LxC friends, aka gang/clique, I've had all the motivation I've needed, so thanks for the people on here backing us up, and thanks for the others who keep this placegoing by hating on us. If you want to know anything about us I'm always around this small town, hanging with the LxC.
p.s.
DON'T JUDGE ME.
Personally, its about time some of our young men of our race have started to rediscover their brotherhood and choose to walk in that path and stick together. Be true to each other and remember thatsociety has changed against us so be strong and loyal.Just try to promote good morals and non criminal activity. youre gonna be judged regardless, but theres only one judgement you need to worry about. God Bless you, young men and stick together
yeahbuddylxc

Barbourville, KY

#399 Sep 26, 2010
Of_EuropeanHeritage wrote:
<quoted text>Personally, its about time some of our young men of our race have started to rediscover their brotherhood and choose to walk in that path and stick together. Be true to each other and remember thatsociety has changed against us so be strong and loyal.Just try to promote good morals and non criminal activity. youre gonna be judged regardless, but theres only one judgement you need to worry about. God Bless you, young men and stick together
thats what i like to see
hey

Barbourville, KY

#400 Sep 26, 2010
ROFLOL! What a joke this thread even is. "Gang" my a$$! LOL
Two Years

Barbourville, KY

#401 Sep 26, 2010
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a good idea of the group of people who started this again.
Stop living in the past. You got what was handed to you. Karma. Get off whatever soapbox your on. Half of these boys don't even speak to each other anymore. It was a group of friends who had loyalty for each other and small minded bigots made it a big deal.
I promise you with close connections to the past, it wasn't the ones you think. Things have went calm, people have went on with their life, and even made peace. Sounds like someone with a grudge or drama starter to me. I hope this forum gets closed, and whoever restarted this...get a life.
someone

United States

#402 Sep 26, 2010
Two Years wrote:
<quoted text>
I promise you with close connections to the past, it wasn't the ones you think. Things have went calm, people have went on with their life, and even made peace. Sounds like someone with a grudge or drama starter to me. I hope this forum gets closed, and whoever restarted this...get a life.
Exactly what I was saying. Everyone has new lives now and they aren't those same 17 and 18 year old boys anymore. Yes a few still are friends, but there was never a "gang". And it's people like this "yeahbuddylxc" guy that gives these people a bad name. It's been 2 years and what? You are bored with the town or have a grudge against one of these guys so you're a coward and bring it here. Like above person said...get a life.
yeahbuddylxc

Barbourville, KY

#403 Sep 27, 2010
im just saying. the boys are back. and something big in this small town is about to happen. im not ruining any suprises. but certain dates are coming up, where they're going to have an opportunity to be seen by the major public around here. just be on the watch out. they're big, bigger than ever, and they're bout to start doing big things, and everybody in southeast ky will know who they are. stay tuned

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacy keys and Pablo from 2 Amigos 29 min Milo 1
Fed up! 2 hr jack 4
New romeo's restaurant 4 hr RedWitch 54
Romeo's Italian Resturant 6 hr Harlan 26
knox county detention center 7 hr lollol 32
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr yabadabado 135,676
wondering 7 hr say 2
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]